Will anyone be traveling to any of the away playoff games?

MdHawk225

Reaction score
i will b there...Mother live 5 mins from stadium...will b in section 113...for FREE might i add...lol

burggold75

Reaction score
SeaTown81":11aez5jz said:
burggold75":11aez5jz said:
will be at the game....to all hawks fans coming please treat people how you would opposing fans in your stadium. there is nothing worse than bonehead obnoxious fans that ruin the experience for everyone on both sides...

Let me get this straight. You're coming on our board telling our fans to not come to your stadium and cause trouble? Are you for real? It's us that needs to worry about you guys. I keep reading Extreme Skin fans talking about payback for Sean Taylor and making life as miserable as possible for Seattle. Have you not been reading all the Seattle fans in this thread talking about watching their backs? How stupid would Seattle fans entering that sort of atmosphere be to go in, horrendously outnumbered, and start something? Trust me. You don't need to worry about any Seattle fans.

I will absolutely put a skins fan in his place if he acts like a jackass. we are all american first, this means we love american football and while it is competitive...its all supposed to be in good fun for us as fans.

that doesn't mean that it hurts to lose on either side...but for both teams to make it this far means they had a great season and neither team sucks...or whatever.

i'm here to talk about the game not to be a jerk honestly. With all that said fans are still bitter about the ST stuff...so I'm not sure how some will act. ST was my favorite player and actually still is. I am not going to hold this against hawk fans anymore. Its time to let that crap go...

SeaTown81

Reaction score
burggold75":11t57vkv said:
SeaTown81":11t57vkv said:
burggold75":11t57vkv said:
will be at the game....to all hawks fans coming please treat people how you would opposing fans in your stadium. there is nothing worse than bonehead obnoxious fans that ruin the experience for everyone on both sides...

Let me get this straight. You're coming on our board telling our fans to not come to your stadium and cause trouble? Are you for real? It's us that needs to worry about you guys. I keep reading Extreme Skin fans talking about payback for Sean Taylor and making life as miserable as possible for Seattle. Have you not been reading all the Seattle fans in this thread talking about watching their backs? How stupid would Seattle fans entering that sort of atmosphere be to go in, horrendously outnumbered, and start something? Trust me. You don't need to worry about any Seattle fans.

I will absolutely put a skins fan in his place if he acts like a jackass. we are all american first, this means we love american football and while it is competitive...its all supposed to be in good fun for us as fans.

that doesn't mean that it hurts to lose on either side...but for both teams to make it this far means they had a great season and neither team sucks...or whatever.

i'm here to talk about the game not to be a jerk honestly. With all that said fans are still bitter about the ST stuff...so I'm not sure how some will act. ST was my favorite player and actually still is. I am not going to hold this against hawk fans anymore. Its time to let that crap go...

Agreed. Wish more would have the same attitude. It's just football.

Blazenhawks

Reaction score
SnowMan":3cdwwqsq said:
I'm looking into tickets in Atlanta. Tips?

Stubhub they are going for cheap right now I got my tickets for $79 each. But I will be high up.

grizbob

Reaction score
Fixed income dictates that I will be watching the game from my room, but kudos to all that can make it :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs:

marylandseahawker

Reaction score
There are a ton of tickets available on stub hub. You can get Level 300 (upper deck tickets) starting at $80. I saw level 100 tickets starting at $150. Much cheaper than Redskins tickets which were about $120 for standing room only.

Blazenhawks

Reaction score
To all Seahawks fans going to the Game in Atlanta where is the best place to meet up? I say we all just go tailgate