Will anyone be traveling to any of the away playoff games?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• SubHawk wrote:ejs76, search facebook for Seattledefense. They have the event posted on their page. or try https://www.facebook.com/events/1116750 ... 1357256946. Hope that helps.

Thanks! Hopefully can make it for a bit. Getting to FedEx around 3.
    DurtyHawk
    NET Practice Squad

• SubHawk,

Thanks a bunch!
    ejs76
    NET Bench Warmer

• bestfightstory wrote:Yeah, Jordan, I read those comments, as well. Pretty shameful. I was even considering going incognito (no Hawks gear) if I went to the Skinz game. After almost being murdered over a football game once in my life, I just don't know that I have the stomach to want to put up with physically threatening behavior. And it's sad, because one of the greatest rewards of being a traveler for me is meeting other people from other places.

On a side note: for the last couple years I have dreamed of attending two NFL playoff games on consecutive days..... Already looked into it for this weekend. IF I elected to, I could fly MSP-MKE in Saturday and rent a car and drive to Vikes/Packers in GRB then drive back to hotel in MKE, then on Sunday morning fly MKE-DTW-DCA and arrive several hours before kickoff of Seahawks game.

It is sooooooo damn tempting.

If you really want it to do it, this is the time. Baltimore on Saturday and Landover on Sunday. They are about 50 miles away!
    "Anybody can be a Seahawks fan in Seattle. Try being one in Pittsburgh!" PROUDLY REPRESENTING SINCE 1976.
    osprey6
    NET Rookie

• MrsTote wrote:Hi, first timer here! My husband and I will be going to the game, Seahawks fans living in Maryland. He has been to Penn Quarter and met a few other fans. You should know this bar is nowhere near the stadium. I'm not sure how long the metro rides will be, but I do know it is about a 20-30 minute walk to the stadium from the metro stop. So depending on where your hotel is, it might not make sense. There are no bars around the stadium, unfortunately. Would love to find out more about the Seahawks tailgate! We are coming with Redskins friends.
    Have been to the stadium tons of times, for Hawks games and others, and as long as you are cool with their fans, they will be cool with you. Actually, i hate to say it, but they are pretty lame in their own house at times, I've cheered louder for their team and told their fans to stand up when they weren't playing the Hawks of course!

The game I went to in '05 (curse you, Josh Brown. friggin' doink!) was quite a tame experience overall. PLace seemed too sterile to be a football stadium with the fanbase I know they have. A little good natured verbal spaaring on the metro and in the parking lot, but cool people overall. Much better than say Cincy or Indy. Only Atlanta has classier fans, of the places I've been to.
    "Anybody can be a Seahawks fan in Seattle. Try being one in Pittsburgh!" PROUDLY REPRESENTING SINCE 1976.
    osprey6
    NET Rookie

• Will be interesting to hear all of the stories! :0190l:
    Tattooedseahawk
    NET Rookie

• will be at the game....to all hawks fans coming please treat people how you would opposing fans in your stadium. there is nothing worse than bonehead obnoxious fans that ruin the experience for everyone on both sides...
    burggold75
    NET Bench Warmer

• burggold75 wrote:will be at the game....to all hawks fans coming please treat people how you would opposing fans in your stadium. there is nothing worse than bonehead obnoxious fans that ruin the experience for everyone on both sides...

Concur. Hopefully we'll all be able to enjoy win or lose.
    **ME LONG YOU LOVE TIME**
    Seattle_Stunna_MD
    NET Rookie

• burggold75 wrote:will be at the game....to all hawks fans coming please treat people how you would opposing fans in your stadium. there is nothing worse than bonehead obnoxious fans that ruin the experience for everyone on both sides...

Let me get this straight. You're coming on our board telling our fans to not come to your stadium and cause trouble? Are you for real? It's us that needs to worry about you guys. I keep reading Extreme Skin fans talking about payback for Sean Taylor and making life as miserable as possible for Seattle. Have you not been reading all the Seattle fans in this thread talking about watching their backs? How stupid would Seattle fans entering that sort of atmosphere be to go in, horrendously outnumbered, and start something? Trust me. You don't need to worry about any Seattle fans.
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

Worst experience I have ever have at a game was the 05 Skins v Seahawks at FedEx. I have been to Seahawks games in Seattle, ATL, JAX, Carolina, NYG, NYJ, NEP and Tampa.

I dont taunt any fans. I keep to myself and the people i go with. . I respect the team and the stadium. I am visitor. Bad fans are everywhere.

Go Hawks!
    brutalron
    NET Bench Warmer

• the '05 game was in Seattle, was it not?
    hidn
    NET Starter

• i will b there...Mother live 5 mins from stadium...will b in section 113...for FREE might i add...lol
    MdHawk225
    NET Bench Warmer

• SeaTown81 wrote:
    burggold75 wrote:will be at the game....to all hawks fans coming please treat people how you would opposing fans in your stadium. there is nothing worse than bonehead obnoxious fans that ruin the experience for everyone on both sides...

Let me get this straight. You're coming on our board telling our fans to not come to your stadium and cause trouble? Are you for real? It's us that needs to worry about you guys. I keep reading Extreme Skin fans talking about payback for Sean Taylor and making life as miserable as possible for Seattle. Have you not been reading all the Seattle fans in this thread talking about watching their backs? How stupid would Seattle fans entering that sort of atmosphere be to go in, horrendously outnumbered, and start something? Trust me. You don't need to worry about any Seattle fans.

I will absolutely put a skins fan in his place if he acts like a jackass. we are all american first, this means we love american football and while it is competitive...its all supposed to be in good fun for us as fans.

that doesn't mean that it hurts to lose on either side...but for both teams to make it this far means they had a great season and neither team sucks...or whatever.

i'm here to talk about the game not to be a jerk honestly. With all that said fans are still bitter about the ST stuff...so I'm not sure how some will act. ST was my favorite player and actually still is. I am not going to hold this against hawk fans anymore. Its time to let that crap go...
    burggold75
    NET Bench Warmer

• burggold75 wrote:
    SeaTown81 wrote:
    burggold75 wrote:will be at the game....to all hawks fans coming please treat people how you would opposing fans in your stadium. there is nothing worse than bonehead obnoxious fans that ruin the experience for everyone on both sides...

I will absolutely put a skins fan in his place if he acts like a jackass. we are all american first, this means we love american football and while it is competitive...its all supposed to be in good fun for us as fans.

that doesn't mean that it hurts to lose on either side...but for both teams to make it this far means they had a great season and neither team sucks...or whatever.

i'm here to talk about the game not to be a jerk honestly. With all that said fans are still bitter about the ST stuff...so I'm not sure how some will act. ST was my favorite player and actually still is. I am not going to hold this against hawk fans anymore. Its time to let that crap go...

Agreed. Wish more would have the same attitude. It's just football.
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

• I'm heading to Atlanta!! I just bought my tickets
    On twitter @Blazenhawks

New Era of Seahawks football Starts Now!!!!
    Blazenhawks
    NET Starter

• I'm looking into tickets in Atlanta. Tips?
    SnowMan
    NET Rookie

• I will be heading to ATL, taking my son to his first Seahawk game.
    HawkFanNC
    NET Rookie

• SnowMan wrote:I'm looking into tickets in Atlanta. Tips?

Stubhub they are going for cheap right now I got my tickets for $79 each. But I will be high up.
    On twitter @Blazenhawks

Blazenhawks
    NET Starter

• Fixed income dictates that I will be watching the game from my room, but kudos to all that can make it :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• I am from Atlanta. So I am already here!

Go Hawks!
    SeaHawks_Fan_N_ATL
    NET Bench Warmer

• There are a ton of tickets available on stub hub. You can get Level 300 (upper deck tickets) starting at $80. I saw level 100 tickets starting at $150. Much cheaper than Redskins tickets which were about $120 for standing room only.
    marylandseahawker
    NET Bench Warmer

• To all Seahawks fans going to the Game in Atlanta where is the best place to meet up? I say we all just go tailgate
    On twitter @Blazenhawks

Blazenhawks
    NET Starter

Previous

It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:48 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information