Falcons 28 Seahawks 17

ceej22

Reaction score
Ryan is a good QB but lets be real here he does have the scrambling ability like RG3 so I think its silly to apply the first qtr today to next weeks game. Second Browner was rusty but he still got it done and now has another week to brush off the cobwebs. I'll admit though having White, Julio, and Gonzales still worries me. Run game doesn't concern me to much. Rodgers could make some plays but Turner is slow and our defense should be able to close in on him. Looking forward to a good game.

hawker84

Reaction score
Torris":2mpn1uab said:
RG3 moved the ball well against your defense until he got hurt. He couldn't throw or run after that and that kind of dictated the game. If the Hawks don't have Clemons, it'll be even easier on Ryan. I don't see rusty Browner hanging with Julio for 60 minutes. Overall, I think our offense should have a good outing against your defense. I'm just worried about Marshawn Lynch. If he gets into our secondary, he is going to have a good chance to score a TD no matter where the Hawks are at on the field. Most of our secondary doesn't like to wrap up, they just love to hit, and Lynch will probably be able to just bounce off of them.

When it comes down to it, I think Mike Nolan will come up with a scheme that forces Wilson into a few rookie mistakes, and the Falcons win the Game 28-17. I'll bookmark this thread just in case we lose, so I can come back and eat crow. But I won't have to. 8)

wow, gee..... we've never ever heard any of this before..... i forgot Wilson is a rookie, seeing how he's got 17 NfL games under his belt..... but ya i'm sure you're team can force him into a few rookie mistakes.... i would eventually like to see this... uugghhh another week of this sh*t.

VHawk

Reaction score
Falcon fan is really confident until his soft team gets punched in the face.

hidn

Reaction score
Getting so tired of every team we play saying "Our <insert D coordinaters name> will scheme up some stuff that will make Russel Wilson make some mistakes."

Question, of all the D's we've played this season when has Wilson played "Romo-esque"?????

The Radish

Reaction score
I think its a bit classless you assholes show up within the hour rather than give us a chance to enjoy our victory.

:141847_bnono:

SonicHawk

Reaction score
The Radish":13mv6x8g said:
I think its a bit classless you assholes show up within the hour rather than give us a chance to enjoy our victory.

Honestly were surprised that they had access to the Internet down in Goigia

Knoxioushawk

Reaction score
The Radish":2d4h2sm3 said:

After we beat them next week will see how fast they come back.

bellingerga

Reaction score
Torris":te01lhxl said:
When it comes down to it, I think Mike Nolan will come up with a scheme that forces Wilson into a few rookie mistakes, and the Falcons win the Game 28-17. I'll bookmark this thread just in case we lose, so I can come back and eat crow. But I won't have to. 8)

That's what everyone else who's played seattle this year thought too. Russell Wilson is no rookie. In his own mind, and in his demeanor and his play on the field, he has already been there, done that. He will be prepared.

If you are expecting Wilson to lose this game for the hawks, you'll be in for a day of disappointment.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
HawksFan83":226o92qj said:
lol that didnt take long for you guys to show your faces.

To be fair they've been waiting all week for something to talk about.

bellingerga

Reaction score
The Radish":cs87w8ee said:

Agreed. What is it with this year? all the opposing fans have flooded our forums this year.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Falcons fans are understandably nervous. Their team has choked in the playoffs the last few years, they are going to play the hottest team in the NFL... this week won't go by fast enough for them.

VHawk

Reaction score
The Radish":bg4njvkj said:

Dude is scared so he has to talk smack asap to quell his nerves.

camdawg

Reaction score
Torris":2j7aepe6 said:
Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, and Eli Mannings vs Mike Nolan's Schemes:

1 TD, 10 INTs...

It's original because no other fanbase can say their defense stifled 3 SB Champions to that level.

Even Mike Nolan would tell you that facing an elite rushing attack, especially one that can run a zone read option pretty well, forces him to call an honest game and will not let him get crazy with wacky coverages and blitzes. None of the three above teams were that good at running the ball this year, and certainly none of them present the running threat at quarterback that your Falcons will face next Sunday.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Torris":1v8f2w5g said:
......When it comes down to it, I think Mike Nolan will come up with a scheme that forces Wilson into a few rookie mistakes....
Seriously man? Do you know that Wilson has now thrown 19 TDs and ZERO ints. in the red zone this year? That says it all about him being a rookie.

djb28

Reaction score
You sir are on crack. The Falcons have no Idea what is about to hit them under the chin. But I am a homer.

OlyHawk

Reaction score
I expect another close game with Atlanta. If we can get good pressure on Matt Ryan, he will make mistakes.

While I'm sure Mike Smith is a good coach, how long will they keep him when the Falcons go one and done again?

Latest posts