Vikings vs. Packers NFC wildcard matchup game thread

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
  • SeatownJay wrote:
    RiggoReincarnated wrote:Will the SF vs GB game be Saturday or Sunday?

Pretty sure that's the Saturday game.

Good. At least whomever wins tomorrow will get a full week before Atlanta if that's the case.
    RiggoReincarnated
    NET Starter

• Why exactly did the Vikings change quarterbacks?? They JUST beat the Packers and scored 30+ on them with Ponder. Now, I'm no Ponder fan. I think he's terrible. But, why change from what literally JUST worked?
    SeeHawkRun
    NET Rookie

• SeeHawkRun wrote:Why exactly did the Vikings change quarterbacks?? They JUST beat the Packers and scored 30+ on them with Ponder. Now, I'm no Ponder fan. I think he's terrible. But, why change from what literally JUST worked?

I thought at first they saw something with the read option and wanted to use Webb. But after the first drive, I think Ponder's elbow injury must be legit. Webb can't do anything at all with his arm.
    RiggoReincarnated
    NET Starter

• Because Ponder was injured
    poop
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

• SeeHawkRun wrote:Why exactly did the Vikings change quarterbacks?? They JUST beat the Packers and scored 30+ on them with Ponder. Now, I'm no Ponder fan. I think he's terrible. But, why change from what literally JUST worked?

He's injured. Elbow bursitis. He was constantly injured in FSU this is no surprise.

And what a shambolic display from Minnesota. Clueless. So many gaffe's - coaches as bad as anyone.
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

• Ha! They just burned a time out to decide to punt. What a joke.
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

• So, they said Webb hadn't attempted a pass all season. Has he attempted one yet this game? Turrible. Just turrible.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• Hard to believe the same team minus Ponder put up 37 pts last week and beat GB.
    RiggoReincarnated
    NET Starter

Previous

It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:49 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information