This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: Wild Card Edition!

The Hogster

Reaction score
Harperville":1fplh8ks said:
I'm glad our moderators aren't so girly that they ban you even though it's clear you're just trolling. I'd like to see if you come back once your team loses.

Sensitive much?? It's not trolling. It's football. It's what men do. Talk trash. What do men in Seattle do for football games ??

:177692:

Nevermind I don't want to know.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
The Hogster":2aouxfgh said:
Harperville":2aouxfgh said:
I'm glad our moderators aren't so girly that they ban you even though it's clear you're just trolling. I'd like to see if you come back once your team loses.

Sensitive much?? It's not trolling. It's football. It's what men do. Talk trash. What do men in Seattle do for football games ??

One more day and you can crawl back to whatever forum you came from, and start talking about your offseason. Enjoy this evening...it's going to be the last one of the season for you and your team.

The Hogster

Reaction score
Seriously. The only way that I could see the Seahawks keeping this game close is with a Special Teams score. RGIII doesn't turn the ball over. And, your team is weak on the road.

31-17

SKINS

The Hogster

Reaction score
FortWorthSeahawk":9q6gbrwa said:
The Hogster":9q6gbrwa said:
Harperville":9q6gbrwa said:

One more day and you can crawl back to whatever forum you came from, and start talking about your offseason. Enjoy this evening...it's going to be the last one of the season for you and your team.

That would be Washington DC. The greatest city in the world. You enjoy End of Season Eve yourself there buddy.

At first you'll be :D then you'll be :cry:

Like always. Unhappily ever after.

SkinsFan72

Reaction score
I'm going Skins 31, Hawks 30 on a Kai Forbath FG to win. RGIII runs for one TD throws for two, one to Garçon one to Hankerson. Lynch and Alfred Morris both top 100 yards.

Shock2k

Reaction score
The Hogster":1vwa29dq said:
Seriously. The only way that I could see the Seahawks keeping this game close is with a Special Teams score. RGIII doesn't turn the ball over. And, your team is weak on the road.

31-17

SKINS

You talking smack, or do you really believe that? I'm genuinely curious.

birdman5

Reaction score
The Hogster":2lrs09vb said:

31-17

SKINS

Skins have been pretty lucky with the fumble. Think I heard they put it on the ground 17 times but only lost 6 or 7 right?

The Hogster

Reaction score
Shock2k":121x07b9 said:
The Hogster":121x07b9 said:

31-17

SKINS

Genuinely, yes. And, in all seriousness. I would not feel the same way if this game were in Seattle.

The Hogster

Reaction score
birdman5":gctlg8qc said:
The Hogster":gctlg8qc said:

31-17

SKINS

Skins have been pretty lucky with the fumble. Think I heard they put it on the ground 17 times but only lost 6 or 7 right?

Yes. We've had some luck on the fumbles. But, RGIII rarely throws a pass that is even close to being intercepted. He has 5 INTS all year. And, at least 2-3 of them were tipped passes.

chris98251

Reaction score
We played the equivelent to a play off game last week at home, many of our players have playoff experience, the hardest aspect of a game to pick up is that it ramps up another level, refs tend to let guys play more. Fletcher and Moss can help a lot but until they start playing you can't understand it by hearing players interview after their first game. In short many of our young guys know what it's like to play in the playoffs, Redskins will have to pick up on the fly.

I think Seattle has this advantage and having played the knock the snot out of you style all season may be more comfortable starting out.

The Hogster

Reaction score
chris98251":3hsmeqox said:
We played the equivelent to a play off game last week at home, many of our players have playoff experience, the hardest aspect of a game to pick up is that it ramps up another level, refs tend to let guys play more. Fletcher and Moss can help a lot but until they start playing you can't understand it by hearing players interview after their first game. In short many of our young guys know what it's like to play in the playoffs, Redskins will have to pick up on the fly.

I think Seattle has this advantage and having played the knock the snot out of you style all season may be more comfortable starting out.

Not sure I agree with this. The following players on the Redskins have playoff experience.

Defense

Stephen Bowen
Barry Cofield - Superbowl
London Fletcher
DeAngelo Hall
Josh Wilson
Reed Doughty
Kedric Golston

Offense

Santana Moss
Pierre Garcon
Chris Chester
Lorenzo Alexander

We will be fine. The Cowboys game last week was a playoff game. Win or go home. National TV. They know what this means.

la_nfl_fan

Reaction score
The Hogster":3iq26ixc said:
Shock2k":3iq26ixc said:
The Hogster":3iq26ixc said:

31-17

SKINS

Genuinely, yes. And, in all seriousness. I would not feel the same way if this game were in Seattle.

31-0 at halftime skins. 38-14 final score.

seedhawk

Reaction score
Ummmm, how long has it been since you skins were a playoff team? Seems to me with all those guys you listed you're team is old. And playoff experience is overrated for us as PC and JS only select and sign players who are not intimidated by a big or bigger stage.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Ok. I've been lurking in this thread and at this point I've had it.

Not Smadk talk? Hawk fans can't take it? Please. Let's reference the thin skinned, totally defensive minded folks at ERTEMESKINS. The stuff we tried to post there isn;t even to the level you are going and WE WERE BANNED, so stop being a hypocrite. This is our board. This is our house. If you want friendly banter. Fine, but dont come into our house with your sliding to sh@t attitude

What's the difference between Politians, MSNBC, Fox News and Reddskin fans? NOTHING. Spin and deflect is all you do.

In 2007, the Redskins had a 5-7 record and looking at missing the playoffs. Your godfather, legendary head coach Gibbs is looking at a pink slip from your bozo owner ...ours has more class in his pinky ....but, oops, I'm pulling an extremeskin move....DIGRESS!

Anywho, the Redskins win 4 straight games and get into the playoffs. Todd Colins throws for 240+ yards, Clinto Portis runs for over 100 yards against the Cowboys in week 17. The fans and players are riding an emotional high.

Sound familar?

2007 playoff game results: Seahawks 31, Redskins 21.

But, in classic DC style, let's deflect. Oh, those Seahawk fans were mean to me. They are the worst fans in the world. Who the fu@k cares.. Again, let's focus what happened on the field.....You lost!!!

And, the Redskin fans were at it prior to the game....we bad. We'll beat the Seachickens...Let me spin up some stats to show you we will beat you. blah, blah....Oh sh@t. We lost...let's not talk about the score....let's cry about the abuse we took at the stadium.

The polictians are not the only ones who are messed in DC.

Cant wait for the game to begin and can't wait for the spin from Redskin fans when they lose. Seems like that's one thing you guys are good at.

Enough!

The Hogster

Reaction score
truehawksfan":29hzu4h2 said:
Ok. I've been lurking in this thread and at this point I've had it.

Not Smadk talk? Hawk fans can't take it? Please. Let's reference the thin skinned, totally defensive minded folks at ERTEMESKINS. The stuff we tried to post there isn;t even to the level you are going and WE WERE BANNED, so stop being a hypocrite. This is our board. This is our house. If you want friendly banter. Fine, but dont come into our house with your sliding to sh@t attitude

What's the difference between Politians, MSNBC, Fox News and Reddskin fans? NOTHING. Spin and deflect is all you do.

In 2007, the Redskins had a 5-7 record and looking at missing the playoffs. Your godfather, legendary head coach Gibbs is looking at a pink slip from your bozo owner ...ours has more class in his pinky ....but, oops, I'm pulling an extremeskin move....DIGRESS!

Anywho, the Redskins win 4 straight games and get into the playoffs. Todd Colins throws for 240+ yards, Clinto Portis runs for over 100 yards against the Cowboys in week 17. The fans and players are riding an emotional high.

Sound familar?

2007 playoff game results: Seahawks 31, Redskins 21.

But, in classic DC style, let's deflect. Oh, those Seahawk fans were mean to me. They are the worst fans in the world. Who the fu@k cares.. Again, let's focus what happened on the field.....You lost!!!

And, the Redskin fans were at it prior to the game....we bad. We'll beat the Seachickens...Let me spin up some stats to show you we will beat you. blah, blah....Oh sh@t. We lost...let's not talk about the score....let's cry about the abuse we took at the stadium.

The polictians are not the only ones who are messed in DC.

Cant wait for the game to begin and can't wait for the spin from Redskin fans when they lose. Seems like that's one thing you guys are good at.

Enough!

You lost me at ExtremeSkins. I didn't even read the rest of your speech. FYI - the true Skins fans are members of other sites like http://www.thehogs.net

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
FortWorthSeahawk":3bv91wee said:
The Hogster":3bv91wee said:
Harperville":3bv91wee said:

That would be Washington DC. The greatest city in the world. You enjoy End of Season Eve yourself there buddy.

At first you'll be :D then you'll be :cry:

Like always. Unhappily ever after.

Come back tomorrow :)

JustTheTip

Reaction score
The Hogster":s6m9pq32 said:
Harperville":s6m9pq32 said:

First we are a bunch of thugs then we are sensitive. Talk about being a bunch of over sensitive fans, the "official" Redskin forum has fans with such a thin skin, they almost immediately ban any fan of any other team for really nothing at all. You would have been banned there (if you were a fan of another team) for your first post alone. Yup, that is men being men. I guess men in the DC area hide behind their mommy's aprons while clinging to their skirts.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
SkinsfortheWin":29ce0ayj said:
2007 has nothing to do with this weekends game.

The 2011 game has everything to do with it though, according to the rest of the Skins fans

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
The Hogster":26mj11tc said:
Harperville":26mj11tc said:

Hogster, this is the one warning you get to keep the smack in the smack shack and out of the main forum. Frankly I should have already given you one. Head to the shack where the rest of your buddies are hanging out.

The Hogster

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":3m0bjfmo said:
SkinsfortheWin":3m0bjfmo said:
2007 has nothing to do with this weekends game.

The 2011 game has everything to do with it though, according to the rest of the Skins fans

Being that most of the players from the 2011 game are the same, and virtually nobody from 2007......ah never mind.

You'll see tomorrow.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

Latest posts