Vikings vs. Packers NFC wildcard matchup game thread

Joey13091

Reaction score
I just don't think the vikings can make it very far not having a passing game.

hawk45

Reaction score
Oof! That was a fugly pass my word.

hawk45

Reaction score
Me thinky Rodgers is going to put up 7s to the Vikes 3s though.

birdman5

Reaction score
They can run all they want. 3's are not going to cut it.

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
Who are we really rooting for in this game? I mean, I'd rather face Atlanta in their dome than SF in Candlestick...But I'd love the chance at a home game for the NFC Championship. Anyone else? I guess I'm rooting for Minnesota to eliminate the chance at having to play GB in their stadium.

Shock2k

Reaction score
SeeHawkRun":vp248fza said:
Who are we really rooting for in this game? I mean, I'd rather face Atlanta in their dome than SF in Candlestick...But I'd love the chance at a home game for the NFC Championship. Anyone else? I guess I'm rooting for Minnesota to eliminate the chance at having to play GB in their stadium.

Would rather play SF now and get a home game, then play the Falcons and end up playing SF in Candlestick anyways.

JonRud

Reaction score
Minny with nfl record 82 runs in this game.

hawk45

Reaction score
If I'm Frazier I'm getting Webb a couple of short completions off of play action at some point, although I get that the temptation to hand off every time is large.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
GB was not prepared for the zone-read. I want them in Lambeau! I don't think anyone runs it better than the Seahawks

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
I know I'm rooting for Minnesota, if we win, don't want the Redskins to have to travel out west after what is surely to be a physical game tomorrow. Plus Atlanta has a soft run defense much like Green Bay.

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
Why is Webb even starting? Did I miss something? What happened to Ponder, other than the fact that he stinks?

hawk45

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1bj3yan4 said:
GB was not prepared for the zone-read. I want them in Lambeau! I don't think anyone runs it better than the Seahawks

I almost agree with this. I trust our corners to hold Rodgers under his typical 4 TD performance.

Then again, GB may not be prepared because they prepared for Ponder instead of Webb.