Bengals vs. Texans AFC Wildcard matchup game thread

GCrow

Reaction score
Bengals Cornerback has 7 times more rushing yards than Dalton has throwing.......so there's that

blue 22

Reaction score
my nap was good for those who were wondering.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
I've only seen Andy Dalton play a few times, would I be wrong in saying that Dalton would be terrible without Aj Green

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Killa Kam":zsom059b said:
I've only seen Andy Dalton play a few times, would I be wrong in saying that Dalton would be terrible without Aj Green
He's not all that good with A.J. Green.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
You know what? We're better than both of these teams.

I just hope we're also better than the Redskins.

hawk45

Reaction score
The Bengals certainly aren't scaring me, but the Texans are more disappointing in my book. The Bengals are on the road at least.

Houston's offense is just a field goal fest and Schaub's body language is annoying as well. They are underwhelming except for their offensive line.

All I could think in the first quarter was jeez these QBs look like they're in slow motion and have noodle arms and are easy to sack, and when they are forced to move only have enough arm to hit little checkdowns. That's what comes from watching so much RW I guess. You expect a guy to squirt out of trouble, run around for 10 seconds, then throw a laser downfield.

hawk45

Reaction score
The Broncos and Pats have to be laughing their asses off knowing they may play the winner of this.

hawk45

Reaction score
I can't get over that this is what Houston does, in a playoff game, AT HOME. No one's going to take their regular season record seriously for about the next 10 years, and Schaub shows no signs of being a guy who can will his team to the Superbowl. It's going to be an embarrassment when he's on one sideline and Brady/Manning are on the other. Should be good for some laughs.

Schaub passed for 261 yards (with an oof! pick six in there and 0 TDs), I've never seen a more pedestrian 261.

Latest posts