This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: Wild Card Edition!

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Shock2k wrote:Hogster, wait a minute did we play already? I must have missed that. There is nothing to prove. Not because of history, because there is no precedence for this Seahawks team right now, so no way to compare them to anything.

The game will settle this debate for sure. And, no I'm not relying on the past. That's the Cowboys fan base. What I'm saying is that you can't ignore the fact that your team--in this season--with these players, has looked like a totally different team than the one that has gone 8-0 at home.

That's relavant because this game is on the East Coast. It's not just the fans, it's the travel, time difference, climate etc. Just like if this game were in Seattle, your prior 8 wins wouldn't matter, but it would be relevant to what impact your crowd or sound guy or stadium has on games/
    Threesus Is My Homeboy
    The Hogster
    NET Practice Squad

• I will definately take the loss against the Dolphins, we spent 6 minutes driving down the field and left Miami 1:40 to drive down and kick a field goal. The other 4 road losses were all pre-full Offense.

By the way, you shouldn't think this is some epiphany that only Redskins fans know about. Personally I've suffered through 30 years of bad road teams. Here's the rub though, this is the first team that doesn't worry me on the road. It's litterally a Seahawks team I've never seen before. I know you guys see this as overconfidence, but you misunderstand, Shanahan is a smart coach, I'm sure he's going to put together a good game plan. That along with a lot of "on the field" factors will come into play to determine the end result.

But don't hang your hopes on the old "Seahawks are bad on the road." For this game it's good we lost those 5 games, as it may mean the Redskins may just sleep on the Seahawks a little.

As somebody who had RGIII, Pierre Garcon, and Missed Alfred Morris by $1 fantasty trade dollar, I know how good your team is. I know how amazing RGIII is. So don't think I have some "haze" about this game. I'm pretty crystal clear.
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran

• Decimation wrote:Nobody is laughing. Only YOU delusional redskin fans are. You bring up the road woes that we've had in the past.. but to be honest, what has your team amounted to in the past twenty years? Oh that's right, NOTHING.

We have the best fans in the NFL. I guarantee you won't see more than a handful of Seahawks fans in our stadium. And, if you're going to talk about history & relevance, try winning something first. Your team has been chained up in the dungeon of struggle since your franchise was born. Your team switched from the AFC to the NFC and nobody noticed or cared. If your losing tradition continues, you'll be in the Pac 10 looking for a BCS bid.
    Threesus Is My Homeboy
    The Hogster
    NET Practice Squad

• That's good, now we have "relevance" to look forward to when we beat the Redskins. I gaurantee it will be relevant to you!
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran

• The Hogster wrote:
    Decimation wrote:Nobody is laughing. Only YOU delusional redskin fans are. You bring up the road woes that we've had in the past.. but to be honest, what has your team amounted to in the past twenty years? Oh that's right, NOTHING.

We have the best fans in the NFL. I guarantee you won't see more than a handful of Seahawks fans in our stadium. And, if you're going to talk about history & relevance, try winning something first. Your team has been chained up in the dungeon of struggle since your franchise was born. Your team switched from the AFC to the NFC and nobody noticed or cared. If your losing tradition continues, you'll be in the Pac 10 looking for a BCS bid.

Well at least this team could win a BCS Championship.................

If nobody cared about the Seahawks why do we still hear people crying about Tates catch against Green Bay ?

Only Redskins fans can take pride in being called Swine, were fixin on having a bar b que after the game, I'm sure there will be plenty of meat for cooking after this game, were all fans of Pork Ribs.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• The Hogster wrote:Trust me, we know. We hear all of the experts picking you guys. And, we hear the trash your players are talking. And, it's irritating because your team simply isn't impressive on the road. It's not a prayer, it's a fact.

You all should take it as a compliment. Your home advantage is probably the biggest in the league. But, the fact remains that the same team that can beat SF 42-13, got beaten by the Dolphins.

It's as if the "experts" heard: Seattle vs Washington in Washington and thought that meant Washington state.

Or maybe they just realized you aren't very good at defending your home field. Whether it's due to fans that don't make much noise, or a team the "experts" just think is kinda fluky, your three loss home record makes it seem like FedEx is a great place for us to go to pick up a road playoff win.

By the way, that's a nice trophy Griffin is holding in your avatar. Is it made out of papier mache?
    camdawg
    NET Rookie

• The Hogster wrote:
    Decimation wrote:Nobody is laughing. Only YOU delusional redskin fans are. You bring up the road woes that we've had in the past.. but to be honest, what has your team amounted to in the past twenty years? Oh that's right, NOTHING.

And yet here you are, on this board, telling us how little you care about us. So we are relevant to you, the Hogster, and isn't that all that really matters?
    I hope we win the Lombardi and still remain irrelevant. I like people wondering who that team was that just kicked their team's ass.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• Scottemojo wrote:I hope we win the Lombardi and still remain irrelevant. I like people wondering who that team was that just kicked their team's ass.

God that is so funny and so true.
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran

• The Hogster wrote:
    Harperville wrote:
    The Hogster wrote:I keep hearing Seahawks fans get annoyed when people say that your stadium is a mystical place where noise seems trapped in the matrix. You say you're a good team, better team etc. Yet good teams aren't so schizophrenic. 8-0 at home. 3-5 on the road.

No road playoff win in 29 Years.

29 Years Ago,

Regan was President
    Jim Zorn was your QB
    Michael Jackson's Thriller had just come out
    E.T. was in theaters.

That's a long time to not be able to win a playoff game on the road. :thcoffee:

You think any of the players on the Seahawks care about that? Quick, someone tell them they aren't supposed to win on the road! What a joke.

It is a joke. And, the rest of the league is laughing.

You know what the real joke is? That a Seahawks fan would have been banned for saying any one of the things you have here (except from the Seahawks side) on extremeskins. Talk about thin skinned in denial fans.
    Bitter
    NET Veteran

• Shouldn't this be in the shack? It's nothing but smack talk.

You guys are ruining our forums just like 49ers fans do.

You suck.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• The Hogster wrote:

Best fans in the NFL that didn't jump on the wagon until the end of the year, barely at that. 86.9% of full attendance isn't that good buddy.
    Image Image
    AF_Hawk
    NET Veteran

• Tech Worlds wrote:Shouldn't this be in the shack? It's nothing but smack talk.

You guys are ruining our forums just like 49ers fans do.

You suck.

If this is Smack talk, then you must watch football at Starbucks.
    Threesus Is My Homeboy
    The Hogster
    NET Practice Squad

• AF_Hawk wrote:
    The Hogster wrote:

Best fans in the NFL that didn't jump on the wagon until the end of the year, barely at that. 86.9% of full attendance isn't that good buddy.

You have no clue what you're talking about. I've been a fan since 1980.
    Threesus Is My Homeboy
    The Hogster
    NET Practice Squad

• AF_Hawk wrote:
    The Hogster wrote:

The Redskins have a consecutive sellout streak that dates back to 1966, including preseason games and are in the top 10 in highest ticket prices. They are currently the 3rd highest valued team in all of sports worldwide according to Forbes. They have the largest seating capacity in the NFL. The Seahawks are 21st in stadium capacity. The Seahawks are also 20th in average tickets and could not sellout Husky stadium prior to Qwest opening to avoid several tv blackouts with the extra 5,000 seats in that stadium.

Redskins fans support the team in good and bad times and sellout the stadium regardless of the quality of the team. That is not the case with the Seahawks. Seattle sports fans only support winners. That is also why the Super Sonics now play in Oklahoma. It would be hard to find a fan base with more bandwagon fans in the NFL. To your credit, you do generate a lot of noise at the stadium in the years you decide to show up.
    la_nfl_fan
    NET Bench Warmer

• +100
    Threesus Is My Homeboy
    The Hogster
    NET Practice Squad

• la_nfl_fan wrote:
    AF_Hawk wrote:
    The Hogster wrote:

The Redskins have a consecutive sellout streak that dates back to 1966, including preseason games and are in the top 10 in highest ticket prices. They are currently the 3rd highest valued team in all of sports worldwide according to Forbes. They have the largest seating capacity in the NFL. The Seahawks are 21st in stadium capacity. The Seahawks are also 20th in average tickets and could not sellout Husky stadium prior to Qwest opening to avoid several tv blackouts with the extra 5,000 seats in that stadium.

Redskins fans support the team in good and bad times and sellout the stadium regardless of the quality of the team. That is not the case with the Seahawks. Seattle sports fans only support winners. That is also why the Super Sonics now play in Oklahoma. It would be hard to find a fan base with more bandwagon fans in the NFL. To your credit, you do generate a lot of noise at the stadium in the years you decide to show up.

What the hell do you know about the Sonics? We're the ones who stand up for what's right and stick it to the owner when he acts like a petulant child. While you, on the other hand, go and pay $25 for preseason parking and don't give a damn that your owner sues Grandmas.
    thebanjodude
    NET Starter

• Actually, Clay Bennett stole the team. You have no clue about the situation and you're being extraordinarily ignorant and have no idea what you're talking about. If you're going to post such nonsense, then take it to the shack. A LOT of Seattle sports fans would LOVE to have the Sonics come home in a new arena, idiot.

Edit: Quote fail.
    Decimation
    NET Veteran

• That's why Redskins fans are the best in sports or at least the most loyal. Unconditional love for the team. Principles and stands take a backseat to supporting the team. $25 parking even for preseason is a deal at FedEx.
    la_nfl_fan
    NET Bench Warmer

• la_nfl_fan wrote:That's why Redskins fans are the best in sports or at least the most loyal. Unconditional love for the team. Principles and stands take a backseat to supporting the team. $25 parking even for preseason is a deal at FedEx.

And yet their attendance is way under 100%...something is not adding up.
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• la_nfl_fan wrote:That's why Redskins fans are the best in sports or at least the most loyal. Unconditional love for the team. Principles and stands take a backseat to supporting the team. $25 parking even for preseason is a deal at FedEx.

Saying you guys have the best fans in sports is like saying the Cowboys, Steelers, and the 49ers have the best fans in sports.
    Decimation
    NET Veteran

• Scottemojo wrote:
    la_nfl_fan wrote:That's why Redskins fans are the best in sports or at least the most loyal. Unconditional love for the team. Principles and stands take a backseat to supporting the team. $25 parking even for preseason is a deal at FedEx.

They have a sell out streak since 1966. Every seat is sold. The no show rate may fluctuate week to week but with the largest capacity in the NFL it happens.
    la_nfl_fan
    NET Bench Warmer

• Decimation wrote:
    la_nfl_fan wrote:That's why Redskins fans are the best in sports or at least the most loyal. Unconditional love for the team. Principles and stands take a backseat to supporting the team. $25 parking even for preseason is a deal at FedEx.

Saying you guys have the best fans in sports is like saying the Cowboys, Steelers, and the 49ers have the best fans in sports.

A lot of bandwagons in that list. I would put Redskins fans and Packers as the top two based on year after year of support in good and bad times.
    la_nfl_fan
    NET Bench Warmer

• True. How about Forbes? Credible enough for you?

Different research. Same result.

Seattle is the #1 WORST Sports City in America

Put simply, you suck. And, now I see why.

http://www.forbes.com/2011/02/28/seattle-atlanta-phoenix-business-sports-miserable-sports-cities_slide_2.html

It must be a blast watching Kevin Durant and the Thunder dominate the NBA from Oklahoma City this year.

All eyes on D.C. The real Washington. The capital of this great nation, and a city where people actually prefer their football with beer & wings, not pumpkin spice latte's and biscotti. The 12th man = your sound guy. That's why you're a fraud away from Century Stink Field.
    Threesus Is My Homeboy
    The Hogster
    NET Practice Squad

• Scottemojo wrote:

The tickets are sold, but the actual attendance varies based on a variety of factors. If you ever lived in a real east coast city, you'd understand. But, whatever. When you live in a big city and your stadium seats almost 100,000 you understand this. I could see how a Seattle fan wouldn't get it.

So, why did the Sonics leave??

What, :thumbup: too soon?
    Threesus Is My Homeboy
    The Hogster
    NET Practice Squad

• la_nfl_fan wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:

They have a sell out streak since 1966. Every seat is sold. The no show rate may fluctuate week to week but with the That many lame fans in the NFL it happens.
    Fixed it for ya.

Seriously, and the no show rate dropped after Schneider got rid of huge block of bad seats. Your team leads the league in tickets given to politicos, lobbyists, and corporate slackies. Which accounts for the library level noise.
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• Well let's see if Russell Wilson finds it quiet enough to read the defense in the "library."
    Threesus Is My Homeboy
    The Hogster
    NET Practice Squad

• Seriously, and the no show rate dropped after Schneider got rid of huge block of bad seats. Your team leads the league in tickets given to politicos, lobbyists, and corporate slackies. Which accounts for the library level noise.

Snyder never gives anything away. Premium seats are not shared revenue with the opposing team. The general admission seats are. Skins have the most premium seats in the NFL because of the demand from lobbyists etc.

There has only been 1 playoff game at FedEx. I was there in 1999. Louder than RFK. With the drought in playoff games, bitterness at being home underdogs and general dislike of the Seahawks based on recent history, the stadium will be rocking tomorrow.
    la_nfl_fan
    NET Bench Warmer

• You people have obviously never been to DC. If anything Skins fans get heat for being too loyal. Die Hard.
    Threesus Is My Homeboy
    The Hogster
    NET Practice Squad

• I'm glad our moderators aren't so girly that they ban you even though it's clear you're just trolling. I'd like to see if you come back once your team loses.
    Harperville
    NET Practice Squad

• Just dropping in to say I have huge respect for your team and expect only the finest Redskin effort, plus a break or two, will be able to swing the game our way. RW is amazing, Lynch is a true beast and that D is quick and powerful. Should be a fun game and perhaps just the first in a series of playoff matchups between these exciting young QBs. Best of luck to y'all.
    SkinsFan72
    NET Bench Warmer

• Harperville wrote:I'm glad our moderators aren't so girly that they ban you even though it's clear you're just trolling. I'd like to see if you come back once your team loses.

Sensitive much?? It's not trolling. It's football. It's what men do. Talk trash. What do men in Seattle do for football games ??

:177692:

Nevermind I don't want to know.
    Threesus Is My Homeboy
    The Hogster
    NET Practice Squad

• The Hogster wrote:
    Harperville wrote:I'm glad our moderators aren't so girly that they ban you even though it's clear you're just trolling. I'd like to see if you come back once your team loses.

Sensitive much?? It's not trolling. It's football. It's what men do. Talk trash. What do men in Seattle do for football games ??

One more day and you can crawl back to whatever forum you came from, and start talking about your offseason. Enjoy this evening...it's going to be the last one of the season for you and your team.
    Kam Chancellor: The Chancellor of Defense
    Bruce Irvin: BruceMode
    Tharold Simon: Humble Thug
    Paul Richardson: BPR
    FortWorthSeahawk
    USAF BadAss

• Seriously. The only way that I could see the Seahawks keeping this game close is with a Special Teams score. RGIII doesn't turn the ball over. And, your team is weak on the road.

31-17

SKINS
    Threesus Is My Homeboy
    The Hogster
    NET Practice Squad

• FortWorthSeahawk wrote:
    The Hogster wrote:
    Harperville wrote:I'm glad our moderators aren't so girly that they ban you even though it's clear you're just trolling. I'd like to see if you come back once your team loses.

One more day and you can crawl back to whatever forum you came from, and start talking about your offseason. Enjoy this evening...it's going to be the last one of the season for you and your team.

That would be Washington DC. The greatest city in the world. You enjoy End of Season Eve yourself there buddy.

At first you'll be :D then you'll be :cry:

Like always. Unhappily ever after.
    Threesus Is My Homeboy
    The Hogster
    NET Practice Squad

• I'm going Skins 31, Hawks 30 on a Kai Forbath FG to win. RGIII runs for one TD throws for two, one to Garçon one to Hankerson. Lynch and Alfred Morris both top 100 yards.
    SkinsFan72
    NET Bench Warmer

• The Hogster wrote:Seriously. The only way that I could see the Seahawks keeping this game close is with a Special Teams score. RGIII doesn't turn the ball over. And, your team is weak on the road.

31-17

SKINS

You talking smack, or do you really believe that? I'm genuinely curious.
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran

• The Hogster wrote:Seriously. The only way that I could see the Seahawks keeping this game close is with a Special Teams score. RGIII doesn't turn the ball over. And, your team is weak on the road.

31-17

SKINS

Skins have been pretty lucky with the fumble. Think I heard they put it on the ground 17 times but only lost 6 or 7 right?
    birdman5
    NET Rookie

• Shock2k wrote:
    The Hogster wrote:Seriously. The only way that I could see the Seahawks keeping this game close is with a Special Teams score. RGIII doesn't turn the ball over. And, your team is weak on the road.

31-17

SKINS

Genuinely, yes. And, in all seriousness. I would not feel the same way if this game were in Seattle.
    Threesus Is My Homeboy
    The Hogster
    NET Practice Squad

• birdman5 wrote:
    The Hogster wrote:Seriously. The only way that I could see the Seahawks keeping this game close is with a Special Teams score. RGIII doesn't turn the ball over. And, your team is weak on the road.

31-17

SKINS

Skins have been pretty lucky with the fumble. Think I heard they put it on the ground 17 times but only lost 6 or 7 right?

Yes. We've had some luck on the fumbles. But, RGIII rarely throws a pass that is even close to being intercepted. He has 5 INTS all year. And, at least 2-3 of them were tipped passes.
    Threesus Is My Homeboy
    The Hogster
    NET Practice Squad

• We played the equivelent to a play off game last week at home, many of our players have playoff experience, the hardest aspect of a game to pick up is that it ramps up another level, refs tend to let guys play more. Fletcher and Moss can help a lot but until they start playing you can't understand it by hearing players interview after their first game. In short many of our young guys know what it's like to play in the playoffs, Redskins will have to pick up on the fly.

I think Seattle has this advantage and having played the knock the snot out of you style all season may be more comfortable starting out.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• chris98251 wrote:We played the equivelent to a play off game last week at home, many of our players have playoff experience, the hardest aspect of a game to pick up is that it ramps up another level, refs tend to let guys play more. Fletcher and Moss can help a lot but until they start playing you can't understand it by hearing players interview after their first game. In short many of our young guys know what it's like to play in the playoffs, Redskins will have to pick up on the fly.

I think Seattle has this advantage and having played the knock the snot out of you style all season may be more comfortable starting out.

Not sure I agree with this. The following players on the Redskins have playoff experience.

Defense

Stephen Bowen
    Barry Cofield - Superbowl
    London Fletcher
    DeAngelo Hall
    Josh Wilson
    Reed Doughty
    Kedric Golston

Offense

Santana Moss
    Pierre Garcon
    Chris Chester
    Lorenzo Alexander

We will be fine. The Cowboys game last week was a playoff game. Win or go home. National TV. They know what this means.
    Threesus Is My Homeboy
    The Hogster
    NET Practice Squad

• The Hogster wrote:
    Shock2k wrote:

31-17

SKINS

Genuinely, yes. And, in all seriousness. I would not feel the same way if this game were in Seattle.

31-0 at halftime skins. 38-14 final score.
    la_nfl_fan
    NET Bench Warmer

• Ummmm, how long has it been since you skins were a playoff team? Seems to me with all those guys you listed you're team is old. And playoff experience is overrated for us as PC and JS only select and sign players who are not intimidated by a big or bigger stage.
    seedhawk
    NET Veteran

• Ok. I've been lurking in this thread and at this point I've had it.

Not Smadk talk? Hawk fans can't take it? Please. Let's reference the thin skinned, totally defensive minded folks at ERTEMESKINS. The stuff we tried to post there isn;t even to the level you are going and WE WERE BANNED, so stop being a hypocrite. This is our board. This is our house. If you want friendly banter. Fine, but dont come into our house with your sliding to sh@t attitude

What's the difference between Politians, MSNBC, Fox News and Reddskin fans? NOTHING. Spin and deflect is all you do.

In 2007, the Redskins had a 5-7 record and looking at missing the playoffs. Your godfather, legendary head coach Gibbs is looking at a pink slip from your bozo owner ...ours has more class in his pinky ....but, oops, I'm pulling an extremeskin move....DIGRESS!

Anywho, the Redskins win 4 straight games and get into the playoffs. Todd Colins throws for 240+ yards, Clinto Portis runs for over 100 yards against the Cowboys in week 17. The fans and players are riding an emotional high.

Sound familar?

2007 playoff game results: Seahawks 31, Redskins 21.

But, in classic DC style, let's deflect. Oh, those Seahawk fans were mean to me. They are the worst fans in the world. Who the fu@k cares.. Again, let's focus what happened on the field.....You lost!!!

And, the Redskin fans were at it prior to the game....we bad. We'll beat the Seachickens...Let me spin up some stats to show you we will beat you. blah, blah....Oh sh@t. We lost...let's not talk about the score....let's cry about the abuse we took at the stadium.

The polictians are not the only ones who are messed in DC.

Cant wait for the game to begin and can't wait for the spin from Redskin fans when they lose. Seems like that's one thing you guys are good at.

Enough!
    truehawksfan
    NET Veteran

• truehawksfan wrote:Ok. I've been lurking in this thread and at this point I've had it.

Not Smadk talk? Hawk fans can't take it? Please. Let's reference the thin skinned, totally defensive minded folks at ERTEMESKINS. The stuff we tried to post there isn;t even to the level you are going and WE WERE BANNED, so stop being a hypocrite. This is our board. This is our house. If you want friendly banter. Fine, but dont come into our house with your sliding to sh@t attitude

What's the difference between Politians, MSNBC, Fox News and Reddskin fans? NOTHING. Spin and deflect is all you do.

In 2007, the Redskins had a 5-7 record and looking at missing the playoffs. Your godfather, legendary head coach Gibbs is looking at a pink slip from your bozo owner ...ours has more class in his pinky ....but, oops, I'm pulling an extremeskin move....DIGRESS!

Anywho, the Redskins win 4 straight games and get into the playoffs. Todd Colins throws for 240+ yards, Clinto Portis runs for over 100 yards against the Cowboys in week 17. The fans and players are riding an emotional high.

Sound familar?

2007 playoff game results: Seahawks 31, Redskins 21.

But, in classic DC style, let's deflect. Oh, those Seahawk fans were mean to me. They are the worst fans in the world. Who the fu@k cares.. Again, let's focus what happened on the field.....You lost!!!

And, the Redskin fans were at it prior to the game....we bad. We'll beat the Seachickens...Let me spin up some stats to show you we will beat you. blah, blah....Oh sh@t. We lost...let's not talk about the score....let's cry about the abuse we took at the stadium.

The polictians are not the only ones who are messed in DC.

Cant wait for the game to begin and can't wait for the spin from Redskin fans when they lose. Seems like that's one thing you guys are good at.

Enough!

You lost me at ExtremeSkins. I didn't even read the rest of your speech. FYI - the true Skins fans are members of other sites like http://www.thehogs.net
    Threesus Is My Homeboy
    The Hogster
    NET Practice Squad

• FortWorthSeahawk wrote:
    The Hogster wrote:

That would be Washington DC. The greatest city in the world. You enjoy End of Season Eve yourself there buddy.

At first you'll be :D then you'll be :cry:

Like always. Unhappily ever after.

Come back tomorrow :)
    Kam Chancellor: The Chancellor of Defense
    Bruce Irvin: BruceMode
    Tharold Simon: Humble Thug
    Paul Richardson: BPR
    FortWorthSeahawk
    USAF BadAss

• The Hogster wrote:

First we are a bunch of thugs then we are sensitive. Talk about being a bunch of over sensitive fans, the "official" Redskin forum has fans with such a thin skin, they almost immediately ban any fan of any other team for really nothing at all. You would have been banned there (if you were a fan of another team) for your first post alone. Yup, that is men being men. I guess men in the DC area hide behind their mommy's aprons while clinging to their skirts.
    Bitter
    NET Veteran

• SkinsfortheWin wrote:2007 has nothing to do with this weekends game.

The 2011 game has everything to do with it though, according to the rest of the Skins fans
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

• The Hogster wrote:

Hogster, this is the one warning you get to keep the smack in the smack shack and out of the main forum. Frankly I should have already given you one. Head to the shack where the rest of your buddies are hanging out.
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

• AbsolutNET wrote:
    SkinsfortheWin wrote:2007 has nothing to do with this weekends game.

The 2011 game has everything to do with it though, according to the rest of the Skins fans

Being that most of the players from the 2011 game are the same, and virtually nobody from 2007......ah never mind.

You'll see tomorrow.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS
    Threesus Is My Homeboy
    The Hogster
    NET Practice Squad

PreviousNext

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:10 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information