Votes: 31 22.6%
  • 11-20

Votes: 30 21.9%
  • 21+

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters

grizbob

Reaction score
When I'm not here I'm checking out .com :roll: hello, my name is Mike and I'm a .net addict :3:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The question for me should be "How many times do I visit from each device?" I am very confident that is well over 21. I do a lot more reading than I do posting, typically because what i have to say has usually already been said, but I can't think of a better place to distract from the stress of work.

VHawk

Reaction score
I am in here numerous times in a day but will say that this team is so good that I have found that I do not feel the need to post as much as I used to.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
If .net was not around I would get way more work done. Once i login im sucked in for at least 30 min. This is the most active message board I have ever been on. More posts on here than the personal section on craigslist. lol

birdman5

Reaction score
I almost never have anything useful to add, but I lurk alot. I guess that's why it took me so long to join. If there has been anything interesting said or written about the Seahawks, I can count on someone here posting it so thanks active .net members!

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
KitsapHawk":2j9doi9v said:
I don't know if I really like this place and the Seahawks, or I have nothing better to do with my time, but I find my self visiting this page many times within a single day. MY question is, do you have the same case of .NET addiction?
Face it: It's boring out here in Kitsap.

12evanf

Reaction score
This is embarrassing. Why couldn't there just be a "too much" option?