All Day I Dream About Seahawks

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Well said. I'm so frikkin' pumped & jacked. Have been since before the uniform threads. It's felt like the playoffs since at least the Chicago game, but somehow the intensity has ramped up exponentially this week. I'm going to enjoy the stress-free football watching tomorrow, then prepare for the insanity that awaits on Sunday!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3inqr89d said:
I love the Seahawks, but everyone above this post needs a life.
So do you. :th2thumbs:

kearly

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":jbgf7md3 said:

Says the guy with... what's your post count again? Let me check:

[youtube]SiMHTK15Pik[/youtube]

Harperville

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2ulebmf1 said:

No need to be a douche to fellow Seahawks fans.

Hawk Haole

Reaction score
Today I woke up with plans to do a number of things and ended up getting just about nothing done due to spending the day in a bit of a haze....spent a lot of time watching ESPN etc and reading internet stuff about the Hawks. It is very surreal to see so much coverage of the Seahawks. I love the buzz around town. Wherever you go people have their gear on and are talking about the game. I find myself biding my time and counting down the hours until I go over to my friends house to watch football on Sunday.

tubbs51

Reaction score
Awesome post. Quite honestly it brought tears to my eyes but not just because i'm glad im not the only one going insane about the Seahawks (my bosses and coworkers openly call me the Seahawks Aficionado or Seahawks Extraordinaire) but it also brought back wonderful memories as well as sad memories of 2008 when i was dealing with my grandfather and his cancer issues (he succumbed in Sept of 2008) and the Seahawks no matter how down the team was playing, was always uplifting watching those games because it get me to focus on life and living rather than being sad constantly even with my childhood idol wilting and passing away.

Since then i've tried to model my life like my grandfather's. Being overwhelmingly nice and kind to everyone even when they dont deserve it and not being afraid to inject humor into every situation because quite frankly comedy and laughing heals the soul.

I'm pretty sure i'll be sleepless until the game on Sunday ends. I'm sure i'll have no voice and my poor roommate (whom works a graveyard shift on the weekends) will have to suck it up because even though i live in Spokane you can bet your ass the Seahawks players will hear me all the way in FedEx Field.

GO SEAHAWKS!

OP
OP
N

NYCoug

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank everyone for reading and responding. You don't know how great it makes me feel that this resonated with a lot of you. This is definitely one of my prouder moments, so thank you so much guys. Another reason why .Net is one of the greatest places on earth and another reason why 12's are some of the most amazing people around. I think tomorrow's going to be a very special day for all of us.

Montana, I bet you were just kidding. I know a lot of people miss the boat with your humor, sometimes. If not, I'm sorry this didn't strike a chord with you. Things have been tough in 2012, in real life, so the Seahawks have taken up even more of my energy than usual. I'm not ashamed to say that. I'm still a fan of your writing.

And as far as being the Seahawks unibomber... is there a way I can get that as my .Net title? Just messin around ;)

Oh, and tubbs... amazing post. Thank you for sharing. I'm sure your grandfather would be proud of how you've dealt with such a tough situation and turned it into a positive. :th2thumbs:

12thMode

Reaction score
I posted this in a different post, but this team, especially this year has made me go crazy. I don't think I have gone a full 5 minutes without thinking about the Seahawks. Yesterday I spent ALL day re watching all of the games we won on my DVR ( I delete the games we lost for superstitious reasoning :) ) I honestly could not sleep last night after watching all the games so I called up my co-worker and asked him if he wanted to get off early...let's just say my insane ass came in to work 3 hours early just because I can not sleep from thinking about the playoffs and our team so much. I mean, who in their right mind wants to go to work 3 hours early? Granted since I got to work at 3 am this morning all I have done is sit here on my work computer and reading .NET and r/NFL on reddit. I keep hitting the refresh button hoping to intake more Seahawks! I have been a Seahawks fan since the 80's, but this season, by far, has been the most exciting season for me to date, I am officially a Hawkoholic, I am a 12th Drunk without alcohol if that makes sense!?

Ok, I am done with my homer-feel-good-post. Peace, Love and Super bowls 12thManFam! GO HAWKS! :thirishdrinkers:

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I woke up thinking about the Seahawks again. I love this sickness. :D And I love reveling in it with you all. :th2thumbs:

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Sorry, I can't relate. I'm just here for the nudy avatars ;)

PS: See you guys in 5 minutes while I finish this errand.