This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: Wild Card Edition!

Harperville

Reaction score
The Hogster":f09xsont said:
I keep hearing Seahawks fans get annoyed when people say that your stadium is a mystical place where noise seems trapped in the matrix. You say you're a good team, better team etc. Yet good teams aren't so schizophrenic. 8-0 at home. 3-5 on the road.

No road playoff win in 29 Years.

29 Years Ago,

Regan was President
Jim Zorn was your QB
Michael Jackson's Thriller had just come out
E.T. was in theaters.

That's a long time to not be able to win a playoff game on the road. :thcoffee:

You think any of the players on the Seahawks care about that? Quick, someone tell them they aren't supposed to win on the road! What a joke.

The Hogster

Reaction score
The Hogster":q6tyc5wr said:
I keep hearing Seahawks fans get annoyed when people say that your stadium is a mystical place where noise seems trapped in the matrix. You say you're a good team, better team etc. Yet good teams aren't so schizophrenic. 8-0 at home. 3-5 on the road.

29 Years Ago,

Regan was President
Jim Zorn was your QB
E.T. was in theaters.

We were 3-5 at Week 8. Then fell to 3-6. Yet, we are a balanced 5-3 at home and 5-3 on the road. The Dolphins loss is "your secret." Okay. I live down the street from the Pentagon where real secrets are kept. Your secret is out.

BTW - Tell us what happened Week 8?? Your coach started copying the Redskins Blueprint. Nothing like the real thing though.

HAIL

The Hogster

Reaction score
Harperville":pkjo2kg3 said:
The Hogster":pkjo2kg3 said:

29 Years Ago,

Regan was President
Jim Zorn was your QB
E.T. was in theaters.

You think any of the players on the Seahawks care about that? Quick, someone tell them they aren't supposed to win on the road! What a joke.

It is a joke. And, the rest of the league is laughing.

Vesuve

Reaction score
The Hogster":2wpihmba said:

29 Years Ago,

Regan was President
Jim Zorn was your QB
E.T. was in theaters.

Hogster,

We know all of this.

Honestly, does it matter now?

More losses on the road this year before Wilson and the Seahawks got warm. Now, they are warm.

What matter for both teams is the 'now.'

As for the Redskins, what may matter now is that they are 0-3 against top 10 defences. Seattle's D-fence is ranked #4 at the moment.

Both teams are in the now.

The Hogster

Reaction score
The Hogster":3qem52ya said:
Harperville":3qem52ya said:
The Hogster":3qem52ya said:

29 Years Ago,

Regan was President
Jim Zorn was your QB
E.T. was in theaters.

True. This game is all that matters. But, some of you fans seem baffled that you aren't getting the respect you think you deserve. Fact is you have to come to DC and prove that you can win without your home fans. You haven't done that consistently yet.

Harperville

Reaction score
I've seen us picked by most experts to win and Vegas has us favored on the road. We are getting plenty of respect, a little too much for my liking. It's the Redskin fan base that is holding on to the prayer that the Seahawks can't win on the road.

chris98251

Reaction score
I won't say your fans are not loud, but this team has learned to deal with loud also, on defense we have to be able to run calls and formations as we create havoc for the oppositions offense, it's not our defense jumping offside here. I'm sure that same type system will be implemented in a hostile environment for our offense.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Hogster, wait a minute did we play already? I must have missed that. There is nothing to prove. Not because of history, because there is no precedence for this Seahawks team right now, so no way to compare them to anything.

The Hogster

Reaction score
Harperville":2pp2dhfm said:
I've seen us picked by most experts to win and Vegas has us favored on the road. We are getting plenty of respect, a little too much for my liking. It's the Redskin fan base that is holding on to the prayer that the Seahawks can't win on the road.

Trust me, we know. We hear all of the experts picking you guys. And, we hear the trash your players are talking. And, it's irritating because your team simply isn't impressive on the road. It's not a prayer, it's a fact.

You all should take it as a compliment. Your home advantage is probably the biggest in the league. But, the fact remains that the same team that can beat SF 42-13, got beaten by the Dolphins.

It's as if the "experts" heard: Seattle vs Washington in Washington and thought that meant Washington state.

Decimation

Reaction score
Nobody is laughing. Only YOU delusional redskin fans are. You bring up the road woes that we've had in the past.. but to be honest, what has your team amounted to in the past twenty years? Oh that's right, NOTHING.

The Hogster

Reaction score
Shock2k":1t9p69ny said:
Hogster, wait a minute did we play already? I must have missed that. There is nothing to prove. Not because of history, because there is no precedence for this Seahawks team right now, so no way to compare them to anything.

The game will settle this debate for sure. And, no I'm not relying on the past. That's the Cowboys fan base. What I'm saying is that you can't ignore the fact that your team--in this season--with these players, has looked like a totally different team than the one that has gone 8-0 at home.

That's relavant because this game is on the East Coast. It's not just the fans, it's the travel, time difference, climate etc. Just like if this game were in Seattle, your prior 8 wins wouldn't matter, but it would be relevant to what impact your crowd or sound guy or stadium has on games/

Shock2k

Reaction score
I will definately take the loss against the Dolphins, we spent 6 minutes driving down the field and left Miami 1:40 to drive down and kick a field goal. The other 4 road losses were all pre-full Offense.

By the way, you shouldn't think this is some epiphany that only Redskins fans know about. Personally I've suffered through 30 years of bad road teams. Here's the rub though, this is the first team that doesn't worry me on the road. It's litterally a Seahawks team I've never seen before. I know you guys see this as overconfidence, but you misunderstand, Shanahan is a smart coach, I'm sure he's going to put together a good game plan. That along with a lot of "on the field" factors will come into play to determine the end result.

But don't hang your hopes on the old "Seahawks are bad on the road." For this game it's good we lost those 5 games, as it may mean the Redskins may just sleep on the Seahawks a little.

As somebody who had RGIII, Pierre Garcon, and Missed Alfred Morris by $1 fantasty trade dollar, I know how good your team is. I know how amazing RGIII is. So don't think I have some "haze" about this game. I'm pretty crystal clear.

The Hogster

Reaction score
Decimation":29z9amp1 said:
Nobody is laughing. Only YOU delusional redskin fans are. You bring up the road woes that we've had in the past.. but to be honest, what has your team amounted to in the past twenty years? Oh that's right, NOTHING.

We have the best fans in the NFL. I guarantee you won't see more than a handful of Seahawks fans in our stadium. And, if you're going to talk about history & relevance, try winning something first. Your team has been chained up in the dungeon of struggle since your franchise was born. Your team switched from the AFC to the NFC and nobody noticed or cared. If your losing tradition continues, you'll be in the Pac 10 looking for a BCS bid.

Shock2k

Reaction score
That's good, now we have "relevance" to look forward to when we beat the Redskins. I gaurantee it will be relevant to you!

chris98251

Reaction score
The Hogster":2xrmiza3 said:
Decimation":2xrmiza3 said:

We have the best fans in the NFL. I guarantee you won't see more than a handful of Seahawks fans in our stadium. And, if you're going to talk about history & relevance, try winning something first. Your team has been chained up in the dungeon of struggle since your franchise was born. Your team switched from the AFC to the NFC and nobody noticed or cared. If your losing tradition continues, you'll be in the Pac 10 looking for a BCS bid.

Well at least this team could win a BCS Championship.................

If nobody cared about the Seahawks why do we still hear people crying about Tates catch against Green Bay ?

Only Redskins fans can take pride in being called Swine, were fixin on having a bar b que after the game, I'm sure there will be plenty of meat for cooking after this game, were all fans of Pork Ribs.

camdawg

Reaction score
The Hogster":1xru589w said:
Trust me, we know. We hear all of the experts picking you guys. And, we hear the trash your players are talking. And, it's irritating because your team simply isn't impressive on the road. It's not a prayer, it's a fact.

You all should take it as a compliment. Your home advantage is probably the biggest in the league. But, the fact remains that the same team that can beat SF 42-13, got beaten by the Dolphins.

It's as if the "experts" heard: Seattle vs Washington in Washington and thought that meant Washington state.

Or maybe they just realized you aren't very good at defending your home field. Whether it's due to fans that don't make much noise, or a team the "experts" just think is kinda fluky, your three loss home record makes it seem like FedEx is a great place for us to go to pick up a road playoff win.

By the way, that's a nice trophy Griffin is holding in your avatar. Is it made out of papier mache?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The Hogster":1p2i6h9z said:
Decimation":1p2i6h9z said:

And yet here you are, on this board, telling us how little you care about us. So we are relevant to you, the Hogster, and isn't that all that really matters?
I hope we win the Lombardi and still remain irrelevant. I like people wondering who that team was that just kicked their team's ass.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3ooz76td said:
I hope we win the Lombardi and still remain irrelevant. I like people wondering who that team was that just kicked their team's ass.

God that is so funny and so true.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
The Hogster":33xy865n said:
Harperville":33xy865n said:
The Hogster":33xy865n said:

29 Years Ago,

Regan was President
Jim Zorn was your QB
E.T. was in theaters.

You know what the real joke is? That a Seahawks fan would have been banned for saying any one of the things you have here (except from the Seahawks side) on extremeskins. Talk about thin skinned in denial fans.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Shouldn't this be in the shack? It's nothing but smack talk.

You guys are ruining our forums just like 49ers fans do.

You suck.

Latest posts