It's on like Donkey Kong; 'Skins DT calls Sherman a cheater

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Their guy made an accusation. Called our guy a name that disregards our guy's integrity. Was not directly asked. Volunteered this opinion.

Our guy said he was not worried about their receivers. In response to a direct question, gave a direct answer.

Just to summarize.

rideaducati

Reaction score
They're looking for every excuse they can come up with for why they lost before the game is even played. The Seahawks are already in their heads. I LOVE IT.

Rocket

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1ymteaoa said:
Plus the ph of the piss at the lab didn't match the ph of the piss at the time of collection.

The piss was tainted.

Take that you hater!

Damn, Bro, you know a lot about Sherman's piss. :180670:

SkinsGuru

Reaction score
Rocket":2w3bd2te said:
Tech Worlds":2w3bd2te said:
Plus the ph of the piss at the lab didn't match the ph of the piss at the time of collection.

The piss was tainted.

Take that you hater!

thats because he was the tester that planted the adderall . . . lol

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SkinsGuru":2pi6kc3x said:
Rocket":2pi6kc3x said:
Tech Worlds":2pi6kc3x said:

The piss was tainted.

Take that you hater!

thats because he was the tester that planted the adderall . . . lol

At least you admit the adderall was planted :grin:

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Actually, he knows very little about Sherman's piss.

The most interesting thing? No one seems to be bringing up the fact that THE DAY THEY ANNOUNCED THE APPEAL WAS WON Sherman was "randomly" tested.

He's not on Adderall. If he was, that test would have been hot, the results would have been leaked, and hotheaded fans would right now be demanding that he be instantly suspended for PED before this playoff game.

I will be very happy when the Seahawks bounce the Redskins for the third time in a row from the playoffs. Honestly, I didn't have much of a beef with Redskins fans up until reading this thread, and the ridiculous ignorant spew... I've always reserved at least 95% of my dislike of the NFC East for Dallas, but I may have to reconsider that ratio...

People keep talking like Sherman's performance is due to PED. Well, it's not. He's taking away half of the field and still getting interceptions against great quarterbacks like Sam Bradford, without any enhancement, as is clear by his recent clean test. He's been playing the last several games without enhancement and under ridiculous scrutiny and doing just fine, thank you very much...

drdiags

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":1mq1z4zz said:
Being a decent person doesn't mean I have to like all your players or even respect them. Did you think OJ was guilty? I did. Do I think Sherman used something? Yes. He got off on a technicality...good for him and the Seahawks. In retrospect I should have said "probably" before true.

Wasn't speaking so much to just this subject. Just my observations of your visit this week. Maybe losing the weight and approaching the lady you mentioned those few years ago has changed your perspective? Or just life and time moving on? A lot more adversarial vs trying to fit into the community last time. I am not expecting you to drink the Seahawks Kool-Aid but didn't expect the scorched earth posting style.

If your Skins win, congrats. If they don't, sorry it didn't work out. Take care.

A-Dog

Reaction score
BocciHawk":38brch4r said:
Actually, he knows very little about Sherman's piss.

I just wanted to quote this.

mrblitz

Reaction score
sherman was almost better when the 'heat was on' and he couldn't take peds (assuming he'd ever taken peds in the first place, which i doubt).

just after the 'ped scandal' started, sherman's play went up a notch. it was like he was in a kind of lull before that. or so it seemed to me.

so, he had a couple of his best-ever games, and with all of the scrutiny from the league, there's no way he could have been on peds at the time.

like i said, he probably never took peds to begin with; but it seems like he's been incredible lately regardless of that.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
mrblitz":twqtj4ew said:
sherman was almost better when the 'heat was on' and he couldn't take peds (assuming he'd ever taken peds in the first place, which i doubt).

just after the 'ped scandal' started, sherman's play went up a notch. it was like he was in a kind of lull before that. or so it seemed to me.

so, he had a couple of his best-ever games, and with all of the scrutiny from the league, there's no way he could have been on peds at the time.

like i said, he probably never took peds to begin with; but it seems like he's been incredible lately regardless of that.

Truth! Noticed that myself. If he was ever on anything...these last couple weeks have shown, he doesn't need them AT ALL!

A-Dog

Reaction score
Besides, the only thing Adderal would enhance would be his trash talking

Yakimaniac

Reaction score
Still not sure how Richard Sherman saying he's not worried about the Redskins' receivers is considered trash talk.

He was asked a specific question, and he answered candidly.

What was he supposed to do? Was he supposed to say "They all frighten me to the point that I can't sleep at night. I sure hope Coach Carrol doesn't put me out on the field, because I don't think I can stop them!"?

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
Yakimaniac":gddlmayt said:
Still not sure how Richard Sherman saying he's not worried about the Redskins' receivers is considered trash talk.

He was asked a specific question, and he answered candidly.

What was he supposed to do? Was he supposed to say "They all frighten me to the point that I can't sleep at night. I sure hope Coach Carrol doesn't put me out on the field, because I don't think I can stop them!"?

No, but I would have thought he'd say something like "no one receiver may stand out, but they have a balanced attack and we all have to play good disciplined football on Sunday and take their crowd out of the game". Something to that effect.

Shock2k

Reaction score
No, but I would have thought he'd say something like "no one receiver may stand out, but they have a balanced attack and we all have to play good disciplined football on Sunday and take their crowd out of the game". Something to that effect.

Riggo, Sherman is just Sherman. He is arguably one of the best, if not the best CB in the league. And as fans, honestly we like his talk, because he does back it up. Realize too, he's gone up against some good recievers this year from some of the best offenses in the NFL. So I don't think you will see anyone here attempt to defend him (because we love ourselves some Sherman). But hey, we will see when he finally gets blown up in a game, if that ever happens.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
drdiags":shbly3ys said:
RiggoReincarnated":shbly3ys said:
Being a decent person doesn't mean I have to like all your players or even respect them. Did you think OJ was guilty? I did. Do I think Sherman used something? Yes. He got off on a technicality...good for him and the Seahawks. In retrospect I should have said "probably" before true.

Wasn't speaking so much to just this subject. Just my observations of your visit this week. Maybe losing the weight and approaching the lady you mentioned those few years ago has changed your perspective? Or just life and time moving on? A lot more adversarial vs trying to fit into the community last time. I am not expecting you to drink the Seahawks Kool-Aid but didn't expect the scorched earth posting style.

If your Skins win, congrats. If they don't, sorry it didn't work out. Take care.

You remember that? Now I feel badly. I suppose its a combination of things - though on the other hand - I'm noticing a much more scorched-earth style hear and other places from Seattle fans as well. Maybe its because both teams have good reason to feel they've found long term solutions versus temporary fixes. I guess I was surprised by people here posting predictions of scores of 21 point plus wins for you guys. It kind of reminds me the way everybody was talking about the 2007 Patriots going into the playoffs that year.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
Shock2k":ydquz1kb said:

Riggo, Sherman is just Sherman. He is arguably one of the best, if not the best CB in the league. And as fans, honestly we like his talk, because he does back it up. Realize too, he's gone up against some good recievers this year from some of the best offenses in the NFL. So I don't think you will see anyone here attempt to defend him (because we love ourselves some Sherman). But hey, we will see when he finally gets blown up in a game, if that ever happens.

How do you think he got so good so fast? 5th round draft pick etc. Do you think most people passed him over because 6'3 just isn't typical corner size?

I'm amazed at how well your secondary turned out, given there was relatively little noise about any of them coming into the league.

Shock2k

Reaction score
There's been overcompensation from both sides. Which is pretty typical of a lot of "promise" in something but no real "attainment". Not to say that I care, I like letting myself get overconfident (like it will have any result on the actual game).

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
Shock2k":1jjy2vyg said:
There's been overcompensation from both sides. Which is pretty typical of a lot of "promise" in something but no real "attainment". Not to say that I care, I like letting myself get overconfident (like it will have any result on the actual game).

Good point. Also both teams had to fight to make it in the playoffs...was definitely not a given for either team. You all didn't clinch a spot until after week 16 - us week 17. Both teams haven't lost since November, and yet there is a realization that one team's streak is going to come to an end, etc.

Throwdown

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":cwqdtu7k said:
Shock2k":cwqdtu7k said:

How do you think he got so good so fast? 5th round draft pick etc. Do you think most people passed him over because 6'3 just isn't typical corner size?

I'm amazed at how well your secondary turned out, given there was relatively little noise about any of them coming into the league.

things like this happen in Seattle since these boys came along and saved us, another 5th rounder thats pretty damn good is Kam Chancellor, oh AND Browner was straight outta the CFL. Don't be so naive, people find starters as UDFA, we just find gems that never would've gotten a shot or would've had move positions because of their size (Browner, Chancellor, and Sherman). Pete Carroll knows what he's doing, I think its time for the rest of the league to notice this, this isn't the same Carroll that got his legs cut out from under him in New England, and this isn't the same guy from the Jets, and might not even be the same guy from USC.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
Not being naive, I realize finding talent in odd places happens (eg Morris as a 6th rounder)....but your whole secondary's assembly as a collective whole is outright impressive.

Will be interesting to see if more teams start to try following this model of tall physical DBs in the future.