Good Luck from a Ram

Seafan

Reaction score
Fisher is a great coach and a class act. Wish he weren't in the division. The NFC West is the best division in the NFL.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Welcome. Great post and thanks for the well wishes in winning this weekend and remaining injury free. Classy.

Growing up in the Great PNW I was a huge Hawk fan but loved the stories about Crazy Legs Hersch. I knew the Rams always wanted to beat the Cowboys in the NFC so I rooted for them too. Then we got plopped in the same division so it's Hawks all the way, but if you were in the Playoffs I'd still root for you if not playing us. Love to see our two teams fighting it out for the Division with us winning it and getting home field, of course:)

Anyway, like others have said you will keep getting better. Not only do you have a ton of picks but your team is more like us and knows how to use them. Unlike the Whiners who draft like crap which is better for both of us. Good luck next year and in the draft and thanks again!

Twisted

Reaction score
I honesty think the Rams are one of the top up and coming teams at the moment, they will be one of my pics next season to be one of the teams who didn't make the 2012 playoffs to make the 2013 playoffs, same thing I said about the Skins and the Broncos at the beginning of this season you can tell when a team is ready to turn the corner, Rams are one of those teams..

they have proved they are tough and formidable, with some fine tuning I would expect to see more Ram victories next year along with some post season play...

best of luck, should be some serious dog fights in the NFC next season... :thirishdrinkers:

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Welcome man!

I had a question. How good has the Rams d-line been overall? I know Rams have a beast in Long but I got worried last game since they got to Russell Wilson so many times. I'm curious how productive your d-line has been all year and how they've been playing against other offensive lines in the NFL.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
:2:

Good assessment overall, and no worries about not being a fan of Carroll's. You can even say you hate him, but don't ever say it's because of supposed "cheating", as if Bush taking money from someone he knew before he ever went to college in a different city from where USC is is an example of Carroll cheating.

I'm kind of glad you guys have Bradford, to be honest. He will keep you from being a 12-win team, but he's far from being bad enough to just "Benchez" like good old Marky Mark in NY. I'll be curious to see if Fisher really sticks with him, or tries to bring a new QB in from the draft or free agency in the next year or two.

Twisted

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":12g91bbx said:
I'm kind of glad you guys have Bradford, to be honest. He will keep you from being a 12-win team, but he's far from being bad enough to just "Benchez" like good old Marky Mark in NY. I'll be curious to see if Fisher really sticks with him, or tries to bring a new QB in from the draft or free agency in the next year or two.

just thinking about Bradford, is it me or does he seem to hesitate or appear apprehensive just prior to the snap when those plays crumble?

dunno just seems like when the camera closes in on him after those type of plays he looks somewhat confused or rattled like he wasn't comfortable with the call in the least and somehow knew it would fail?

OlyHawk

Reaction score
I have always welcomed fans comments from other teams as long as they seem intelligent and don't talk all trash and no substance. I like a good rivalry, as long as we always win.
I hate losing, always. I can't even read comments on here for a few days after a loss.

I found the opposing team site for the Redskins interesting, in that they do not welcome visitors from other teams. They state that up front. They promise abuse, etc. You can post, but don't expect a friendly comment. I would like to say we have much more class here. Keep it up.
Go Hawks!

OP
OP
Fitz the Ram

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1y0annwq said:
Good assessment overall, and no worries about not being a fan of Carroll's. You can even say you hate him, but don't ever say it's because of supposed "cheating", as if Bush taking money from someone he knew before he ever went to college in a different city from where USC is is an example of Carroll cheating.

All that stuff they call cheating in college is mostly overblown and garbage IMO. I dont agree with a lot of the rules in those types of situations and i actually had completely forgot about all of that stuff till you mentioned it.

I think Fisher will stick with bradford for at least another year. He did improve somewhat this past year so we shall see.

btw, great username and pic. Love the Dark Tower.

Twisted":1y0annwq said:
just thinking about Bradford, is it me or does he seem to hesitate or appear apprehensive just prior to the snap when those plays crumble?

dunno just seems like when the camera closes in on him after those type of plays he looks somewhat confused or rattled like he wasn't comfortable with the call in the least and somehow knew it would fail?

That is one of our biggest problems we have with him, his pocket awareness and making plays out of nothing. He has improved this year but is still an issue that hopefully he somehow fixes.

sc85sis":1y0annwq said:
Just remember, Fish is a USC alum.

Had completely forgot about that. Like i said i don't care much for USC(im a gator fan) but dont have any problem with it.

Seahawksfan425":1y0annwq said:
Welcome man!

I had a question. How good has the Rams d-line been overall? I know Rams have a beast in Long but I got worried last game since they got to Russell Wilson so many times. I'm curious how productive your d-line has been all year and how they've been playing against other offensive lines in the NFL.

Our D-line has def improved over last year. Brockers missed some games early with an ankle sprain but once he came back helped a lot and had 4 sacks this year. Langford(our other DT) has been solid, but i could see us upgrading him in a year or so. Quinn is a pure speed rusher and Long is, well hes a beast. We still need to work on your run defense, mostly need Long and Quinn to step up in that area, as they over pursue at times.

Overall i think our D-line has been the highlight of this team this year. Tied Denver with 52 sacks to lead the league which was awesome. Fisher wants our Defense to break the sack total record for a team(which is 72 atm i believe). Now that would be awesome.

With a new OLB and a new starting Safety(craig dahl sucks big time), our defense will basically be complete. Those areas though have really hurt us this year. So once we fix that i think our D-line wont have to worry as much as what goes on behind them.

D-line played good for most part, just were a few games where they didnt play to well.

Wish they did as well every week as they did against the Cards in week 5(9 sacks and like 27 hurries/pressures/hits).

Love our defense and D-line!!!

OP
OP
Fitz the Ram

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
Throwdown":852deqar said:
we'll trade you Flynn for that whole Dline???

Wow, That is an amazing deal!!!!! Throw in an autographed RW jersey and you got a deal!