Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Expectations
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:22 pm 
NET Rookie

When Carroll was at USC, 9 times out of 10 he blasted the heck out of his opponent in the bowl games. After watching the team this year, this is what I expect on Sunday.

Post subject: Re: Expectations
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:24 pm 
* Capt'n Dom *
* Capt'n Dom *

Talent level in the NFL is different bro.

They got good players too.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:28 pm 
NET Rookie

USC played Oklahoma and Michigan when they were highly ranked and just demolished them. It was uncanny how well prepared they were for the big game. For better or worse this is how I envision this Sunday.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:31 pm 
NET Veteran

Love the positive vibe you are feeling.

I've seen bad crap appear out of nowhere on the road in playoff games heh.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:33 pm 
NET Veteran

He also did it in his first year here against NO. No one expected it but the Hawks were way better prepared. It will happen again!

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:41 pm 
[[ .NET Godfather ]]

I'm not expecting a blowout (it would be sweet though) but I am expecting a victory. Oh Hell no Russell Wilson gets back on that plane without a victory. Oh hell no.

"We're about to be legendary." - Richard Sherman to the Seahawks sideline in the 3rd quarter of SBXLVIII

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:15 pm 
NET Veteran

decisive victories are nice, that rest against the rams should have em all hungry and ready to lock em down at FedEx..

GO HAWKS!!!

Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:36 pm 
NET Veteran

I think the Hawks defensive squad should all play this song on their headphones cranked to 11 just before the game, why not? Seattle Seahawks have more native American heritage than the Redskins do by far.. and Testament is a proper Native American metal thrash nook your neighbors type band, not really my genre but if I was trying to psyche up to do some annihilation I just might plug sum this in the ol' Itunes box and get my crazy out for blood on?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=046qHwVp750

can you believe it, the fathers of thrash metal are Native Americans... suuweeeet!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09rHDabBQfA

love it, Hawks gotta up the pace on the Skinnies just like they did aginst the niners, all or nothing!!!!

leave em all with that Harbaugh "where am I" lost look on their faces

GO HAWKS!!!

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:00 am 
NET Rookie

Twisted wrote:
I think the Hawks defensive squad should all play this song on their headphones cranked to 11 just before the game, why not? Seattle Seahawks have more native American heritage than the Redskins do by far.. and Testament is a proper Native American metal thrash nook your neighbors type band, not really my genre but if I was trying to psyche up to do some annihilation I just might plug sum this in the ol' Itunes box and get my crazy out for blood on?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=046qHwVp750

can you believe it, the fathers of thrash metal are Native Americans... suuweeeet!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09rHDabBQfA

love it, Hawks gotta up the pace on the Skinnies just like they did aginst the niners, all or nothing!!!!

leave em all with that Harbaugh "where am I" lost look on their faces

Cool, a fellow thrash lover. My last concert was Testament, Exodus and, Megadeth.
GO HAWKS!!!

Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:53 am 
NET Veteran

I'm expecting a close game..and a win :mrgreen: .

If both teams come to play, it should be a nail biter because both QB's find ways to either keep the score close and/or win. Both guys are money in the 4th quarter as well.

I think the challenge will be to figure out what Shanahan is doing to exploit any chinks in the armor, then make the appropriate adjustments, while keeping the score competitive until then. That's why we need to start the game by trying to make it into a defensive battle. In doing so, we can get a good enough idea of their game plan to make adjustments and get into a rythm defensively while keeping the score close. This might lull Shanahan into thinking he doesn't really need to make his legendary half-time adjustments :th2thumbs:

Then we come out in the second half, having made the appropriate OL adjustments, and get airborne with some shock and awe 8) Hey, sounds good on paper anyway. :lol:

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]