Hmmm, Seahawks only team in the NFL

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
You lost to Carolina too (@ home!!), I guess your team is garbage by your own definition.

rdskns4eva

Reaction score
AF_Hawk":1avfpvoy said:
You lost to Carolina too (@ home!!), I guess your team is garbage by your own definition.

WOW, you didnt read any of my post...holy crap...really guy? lol

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
How many Cardinals games did you watch? Seriously. I want a number. If you are in charge here of defining teams, how many Cardinals games did you watch, all the way through, and which ones?

Twisted

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2c9m1wvl said:
Our home record has nothing to do with this game.

nope it sure don't but the Skins home record does, it means a home game isn't a lock for the skinnies as much as it is for the Hawks who have won 10 straight at home..

just a side note, the Skins did beat the Hawks last season week 12 in a 23-17 close game but thats with 2 totally different teams and seasons, all that means is this game isn't a lock either way they played close in their last meeting and both teams are much improved..

I'm looking for seahawks D putting the Skins O in lockdown Sunday in the nations capitol..

both teams can be proud being such underdogs to even make the playoffs, I remember the Hawks were 60-1 to win the SB, Skins 75-1... both teams really shook it up and are highly respected now with the Skins being 20-1 and the Hawks 9-1, they sure turned some heads in a hurry!!!

I am hoping for a clean respectable game of skill and prowess, drag the officials out on carts if they begin to taint the outcome!!!

GO HAWKS!!!

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
rdskns4eva":1vvidd3l said:
AF_Hawk":1vvidd3l said:

WOW, you didnt read any of my post...holy crap...really guy? lol

I'm sorry, I never saw you mention the Carolina loss but I was glad to help you with that just in case. That's an 0-2 record versus common opponents.

Twisted

Reaction score
rdskns4eva":2p9aatau said:
Seahawk Sailor":2p9aatau said:
burggold75":2p9aatau said:
and the skins road record was 5-3....hmmm

True, but we didn't get to play the Cowboys and Eagles on the road.

You get to play the Rams and the Cardinals lol.

C'mon, everyone knows Divisional games are tough. Thats why the lowly Rams, and they are lowly, took you to the wire.

lol, those lowely rams would stomp the buzzard spit out of the skinnies, no joke, they are one of the most dangerous and underrated teams in the NFL, if you think otherwise you might want to take a look at who they already gifted L's to this season?

hawks and niners for starters, they actually denied the 11-4-1 niners 2 wins and that says a lot, they also denied the hawks a W and beat the Cards so bad they went on a 12 game losing streak, fact is the cards haven't won since they met the rams week 5 sending the cards into a massive downward spiral they were unable to recover from, and remember the Cards were one of only 4 undefeated teams at that time and considered the best team in the league by many..

they also beat the bucs in florida as well, sheesh the bucs could most likely beat almost every team the skins faced this year, did the bucs not beat the falcons and the vikings?

and lest not forget the rams beat the skins in week two, 31-28

said it before and I'll say it again, Rams could take the Skinnies, oh and I'm not just talking out my back side, I have proof this time... ;)

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
rdskns4eva":1wm8ge2h said:
AF_Hawk":1wm8ge2h said:
rdskns4eva":1wm8ge2h said:
Also, the Rams lost to

Lions lol
A Rookie led Dolphins team lol
The Sorry Jets...at home lol
The Vikings who have no quarterback
Bears, fine
Packers, fine
Pats, fine
Seahawks, fine

SOS is nice...if you are good as you say they are, they would beat good teams. Outside of the Redskins the Hawks (again, in Division), they havent beat anyone of consequence and they've lost to some very bad teams. The Rams have no quarterback and until then, they are going to suck.

So again, no, the Rams could not all of a sudden come into the NFC east, wear three of 4 teams play in cold weather, snow and rain and all of a sudden be able to beat the Dallas Cowboys, Washington Redskins and New York Giants on a consistent basis or take the Division. They MIGHT be able to be the Eagles consistently.

You do realize the Redskins actually lost to the Rams right? Or did you just start paying attention during the 7 game win streak?
http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=320916014

I forgot to add that Stephen Jackson wasn't even in this game. You can't call a team garbage when your own team can't even beat them.

The Patriots lost to the Cards...I guess that means the Cardinals arent a garbage team, right? Get real.

It's obvious that you do very little reading other that stan lines. The Cards were at full strength at the beginning of the season...they are a M*A*S*H unit now. The Rams are inconsistent right now because of their youth, but once all of that young talent comes together (especially on D)and the mistakes are reduced, they will be a force for years to come. I don't know why you laugh at Bradford either. Give him some protection and he'll light it up..he's very accurate

slybry75

Reaction score
Who is hotter?

Skins last 8 games they are 7-1, opponents combined records 55-73. During this streak they have scored 223 points (24.8) while giving up 161 points (17.9) and are 2-2 against playoff teams this year

Hawks last 8 games they are 7-1 opponents combined records 62-66. During this streak they have scored 272 points (30.2) while giving up 111 points (12.3) and are 4-1 against playoff teams this year.

Latest posts