It's on like Donkey Kong; 'Skins DT calls Sherman a cheater

chris98251

Reaction score
Yeah the fearsome secondarys of the Giants, Cowboys and Eagles I'm sure stiffled his stats.

SkinsGuru

Reaction score
chris98251":34akxbqf said:
We are in a division that has Fitzgerald, Crabtree, Moss ok well I'll retract that one, we have played the Packers and shut them down, Cowboys with Bryant and I could go on.

Sherman has played against the best in the league and won the day against them all. Why should he be concerned with two guys that will be lucky to get off the line let alone make catchs.

Garcon - yr 2012 rec 44 - yds 633 - avg 14.4 tds 4 long 88 rcpt per game 4.4 yds per game 63.3

Moss - yr 2012 rec 41 - yds 573 - avg 14.0 tds 8 long 77 rcpt per game 2.6 yds per game 35.8

Yeah Sherman is scared shitless.

Garcon's stats are a bit misleading . . . he missed like 7 games and shouldn't have played in another 2 . . . those stats are over 7 games basically . . .

Moss is the 3rd WR . . . Hankerson also has 543 yards and Morgan has 510 and Adrick Robinson doesn't do much, but does catch deep passes and is fast as hell . . . besides Garcon, who is better than you guys give him credit for (he has far out performed my expectations of him that i had we we signed him), we have a bunch of decent to good, not great WR's . . . but in this offense its the system that gets players open and ShannyCo has done a great job of scheming these decent to good WR's open all year . . .

chris98251

Reaction score
SkinsGuru":37oq2o32 said:
chris98251":37oq2o32 said:
We are in a division that has Fitzgerald, Crabtree, Moss ok well I'll retract that one, we have played the Packers and shut them down, Cowboys with Bryant and I could go on.

Sherman has played against the best in the league and won the day against them all. Why should he be concerned with two guys that will be lucky to get off the line let alone make catchs.

Garcon - yr 2012 rec 44 - yds 633 - avg 14.4 tds 4 long 88 rcpt per game 4.4 yds per game 63.3

Moss - yr 2012 rec 41 - yds 573 - avg 14.0 tds 8 long 77 rcpt per game 2.6 yds per game 35.8

Garcon's stats are a bit misleading . . . he missed like 7 games and shouldn't have played in another 2 . . . those stats are over 7 games basically . . .

Moss is the 3rd WR . . . Hankerson also has 543 yards and Morgan has 510 and Adrick Robinson doesn't do much, but does catch deep passes and is fast as hell . . . besides Garcon, who is better than you guys give him credit for (he has far out performed my expectations of him that i had we we signed him), we have a bunch of decent to good, not great WR's . . . but in this offense its the system that gets players open and ShannyCo has done a great job of scheming these decent to good WR's open all year . . .

I can understand the appreciation, we have a simular situation with Baldwin, this is more of a respnse to the statement that Sherman made about being worried about your receivers. Compared to those he has covered already this season. You need the running game to work to free up your guys for the dink and dunks, nobody gets deep against us unless it's luicky and Thomas is on a called Blitz. He plays centerfield back there and anything deep is doubled up fast by the time a ball gets there.

SkinsGuru

Reaction score
chris98251":2by4eu3c said:
SkinsGuru":2by4eu3c said:
chris98251":2by4eu3c said:

I can understand the appreciation, we have a simular situation with Baldwin, this is more of a respnse to the statement that Sherman made about being worried about your receivers. Compared to those he has covered already this season. You need the running game to work to free up your guys for the dink and dunks, nobody gets deep against us unless it's luicky and Thomas is on a called Blitz. He plays centerfield back there and anything deep is doubled up fast by the time a ball gets there.

ahh . . . gotcha . . . that i have no issue with at all as he shouldn't be afraid of any WR or he shouldn't be playing the game . . .

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":2u5gvr33 said:
Hey, your homie Sherman said it way before I did. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... n-redskins

You're calling me classless, after pointing out the cocky trash coming out of your players' and fans mouths all week? I'm not looking to be a troll, just want some honest discussion. Before this thread, I felt honestly like if were my team were to lose this weekend, I could honestly pull for the Hawks to win their first Super Bowl. Now, I'm not so sure.

READ the link you were provided to FACTUAL info. 1. The sampler LIED about the cup leaking and was CAUGHT. 2. If the test is positive, a verification test mus be taken by a DIFFERENT tester...in this case, the SAME tester performed BOTH tests. 3. The PH of the sample taken on-site didn't match the PH taken at the lab (meaning it's not the same sample).

You continue to turn a blind eye to factual info we provide, and continue to stir things up, so I'd say a ban is coming you way soon. You are acting like a child.

Largent80

Reaction score
D angelo Hall is a punk and was swearing in front of a minor at the coin flip of our game last year. A Punk of Punks, or king of punks if you will. Who cares what anyone else says, especially a crappy DL player.

We are going to kick these punk bitches asses Sunday...DONE.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":p1v6u2sh said:
RiggoReincarnated":p1v6u2sh said:
Hey, your homie Sherman said it way before I did. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... n-redskins

You're calling me classless, after pointing out the cocky trash coming out of your players' and fans mouths all week? I'm not looking to be a troll, just want some honest discussion. Before this thread, I felt honestly like if were my team were to lose this weekend, I could honestly pull for the Hawks to win their first Super Bowl. Now, I'm not so sure.

READ the link you were provided to FACTUAL info. 1. The sampler LIED about the cup leaking and was CAUGHT. 2. If the test is positive, a verification test mus be taken by a DIFFERENT tester...in this case, the SAME tester performed BOTH tests. 3. The PH of the sample taken on-site didn't match the PH taken at the lab (meaning it's not the same sample).

You continue to turn a blind eye to factual info we provide, and continue to stir things up, so I'd say a ban is coming you way soon. You are acting like a child.

We won't be that fortunate.

Largent80

Reaction score
Quote=Before this thread, I felt honestly like if were my team were to lose this weekend, I could honestly pull for the Hawks to win their first Super Bowl. Now, I'm not so sure.=quote/

You know what dude.....Good on ya.

But I could care less of what fans wish us well on our super bowl quest. I'm quite tired of being nice.

I want to kick your ass, your teams ass, and every ass that stands in the way of my team winning a super bowl.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
Largent80":2iupavhy said:
D angelo Hall is a punk and was swearing in front of a minor at the coin flip of our game last year. A Punk of Punks, or king of punks if you will. Who cares what anyone else says, especially a crappy DL player.

We are going to kick these punk bitches asses Sunday...DONE.

LOL watch the video. Kid wasn't anywhere nearby before Robinson shoved Hall.

Largent80

Reaction score
it was HIS MOUTH dude. Thats ok, we pay back on the field Sunday, when it counts most.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1gjafyjq said:
RiggoReincarnated":1gjafyjq said:

I just read the link. I am sorry for using the word choice I did and he deserves the benefit of the doubt. Just an emotional week, victory over Dallas, not wanting to your team again in the playoffs, then Sherman's braggadocio annoyed me yesterday. At least our players give some credit where its due in terms of the opposition.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
Largent80":3h3qrirl said:
it was HIS MOUTH dude. Thats ok, we pay back on the field Sunday, when it counts most.

And like I said earlier, Hargrove and Washington have their backs turned so who knows what they were saying to Hall as well.

Like many have stated though, if either team needs this to "get up" for Sunday, they are going to lose.

You guys are beginning to feel like a division rival lol...haven't felt this much animosity from a fanbase since the 90s.

If the meaningless game last season with no implications had that much chippiness, can only imagine what Sunday will bring.

Largent80

Reaction score
Check this out man. We have almost 40 years of chippiness. I just want to knock the shit out of everyone, and YOU are in the way. But not for long. Enjoy. :twisted:

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
Largent80":2g1pkhgx said:
Check this out man. We have almost 40 years of chippiness. I just want to knock the shit out of everyone, and YOU are in the way. But not for long. Enjoy. :twisted:

I was a teenager the last time my Skins won the SB. I almost wish that hadn't happened, because the last 21 years have been mostly miserable.

I don't know what's worse though - being irrelevant for years or losing out in the playoffs. The tension this week is fun as hell and I sure don't want it to end.

I think in 2005 I was still of the mentality of "hey Gibbs is leading us into the playoffs with a 5 game win streak, we can do it!" and was feeling a bit naive and just happy. Hadn't known much postseason failure with Gibbs.

You guys really should have won the Super Bowl in 05 though...the refs were outright bad in that game.

chris98251

Reaction score
Being nice guys for so long has got us a bunch of humanitarian awards but no Super Bowl.

The Skins being from a place thats a District and not part of the US proper, being at a spot that represents our Constitution in all men are created equal and that we shall not have prejucdice but you have a prejudicial team name in the Redskins, more crooks per square mile in Lawyer and Politicians then anywhere else, add in it had the highest Murder Rate in the Country in a long time. Mayor was busted for Cocaine.

We can talk a lot about moral fiber and character, just don't think you have the tools in the shed to come out on top in this arguement.

So now that we are aggressive and take no crap from anyone everyone is saying were big meanies and that were not playing fair.

There is a hole that all that stuff can be put in, I'm sure if needed thier will be many that can help you shove it.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
chris98251":1cm4ubsn said:
Being nice guys for so long has got us a bunch of humanitarian awards but no Super Bowl.

The Skins being from a place thats a District and not part of the US proper, being at a spot that represents our Constitution in all men are created equal and that we shall not have prejucdice but you have a prejudicial team name in the Redskins, more crooks per square mile in Lawyer and Politicians then anywhere else, add in it had the highest Murder Rate in the Country in a long time. Mayor was busted for Cocaine.

We can talk a lot about moral fiber and character, just don't think you have the tools in the shed to come out on top in this arguement.

So now that we are aggressive and take no crap from anyone everyone is saying were big meanies and that were not playing fair.

There is a hole that all that stuff can be put in, I'm sure if needed thier will be many that can help you shove it.

I actually don't live in DC proper, about an hour away. They've always been my team though - so when the Ravens moved into Baltimore I felt no desire to switch. Plus my Italian father adopted this sport and it was something we used to always watch together and holler at the TV each weekend...winning again brings back alot of nostalgia.

I'm aware of alot of the BS that goes on in DC...just pick up the paper each day. People have joked that RGIII should have gone to Congress to ensure the fiscal cliff deal got done because the Redskins seem to be the only thing alot of people in the city can agree on.

I'll argue though that the team has showed a ton of resilience and heart the last half of the season. The Seahawks are a big obstacle.

zhawk

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":1dkwgxn3 said:
chris98251":1dkwgxn3 said:

I actually don't live in DC proper, about an hour away. They've always been my team though - so when the Ravens moved into Baltimore I felt no desire to switch. Plus my Italian father adopted this sport and it was something we used to always watch together and holler at the TV each weekend...winning again brings back alot of nostalgia.

I'm aware of alot of the BS that goes on in DC...just pick up the paper each day. People have joked that RGIII should have gone to Congress to ensure the fiscal cliff deal got done because the Redskins seem to be the only thing alot of people in the city can agree on.

I'll argue though that the team has showed a ton of resilience and heart the last half of the season. The Seahawks are a big obstacle.

we accept your apology :thirishdrinkers: now, may the best team win! :0190l:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":1ryx4uih said:
HawKnPeppa":1ryx4uih said:
RiggoReincarnated":1ryx4uih said:

I just read the link. I am sorry for using the word choice I did and he deserves the benefit of the doubt. Just an emotional week, victory over Dallas, not wanting to your team again in the playoffs, then Sherman's braggadocio annoyed me yesterday. At least our players give some credit where its due in terms of the opposition.

Right...D Hall talks trash to a ref and supposedly threatened him and Sherman's "a punk." I get it...Sherman's the type of player you'll hate on an opposing team but love if he was on yours. But don't come on here acting like your team is full of humble sportsmen.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
SkinsGuru":3qmec57z said:
scutterhawk":3qmec57z said:
RiggoReincarnated":3qmec57z said:
Well, its true. lol
It is true,,It's true that he doesn't fear ANY Redskins Receivers.
He was accused of using adderall early in the Season, BUT, Sherman has been outstanding in many games this Season where there was NO hint of Adderall use,, so like him or hate him, He's that good.

i don't know if he did or did not use Adderall and really don't care either way . . . with how much money we have to pay to go to a game or buy a jersey or whatever athletes should be forced to use PED's so we can get our money's worth (just kidding) . . . BUT, how do you know there was NO hint of Adderall use . . . all Adderall will do for a player is allow then to think more clearly and to react more quickly . . . he seems to be pretty good at both of those (on the field anyway), so how do you know he didn't show any signs of Adderall use??
The problem I have with the assumption that he was/is using the stuff, is that, ASSUMPTION is all you got.
That testing of Adderall was supposedly taken early in the Season, so by the time the shit hit the fan on he and Browner and the accusations were publicized, Sherman KNEW that if he were doing the shit, while the investigation was under way, that he would have been running the risk of ruining his career.
Only a complete simpelton would have kept on using, agreed?
He's played outstanding in nearly 29 games, and you attribute all his success to Adderall?,,I think people are short on intellect if they truly believe that.

SkinsGuru

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1zurvtfk said:
SkinsGuru":1zurvtfk said:
scutterhawk":1zurvtfk said:
Well, its true. lol
It is true,,It's true that he doesn't fear ANY Redskins Receivers.
He was accused of using adderall early in the Season, BUT, Sherman has been outstanding in many games this Season where there was NO hint of Adderall use,, so like him or hate him, He's that good.

i don't know if he did or did not use Adderall and really don't care either way . . . with how much money we have to pay to go to a game or buy a jersey or whatever athletes should be forced to use PED's so we can get our money's worth (just kidding) . . . BUT, how do you know there was NO hint of Adderall use . . . all Adderall will do for a player is allow then to think more clearly and to react more quickly . . . he seems to be pretty good at both of those (on the field anyway), so how do you know he didn't show any signs of Adderall use??
The problem I have with the assumption that he was/is using the stuff, is that, ASSUMPTION is all you got.
That testing of Adderall was supposedly taken early in the Season, so by the time the shit hit the fan on he and Browner and the accusations were publicized, Sherman KNEW that if he were doing the shit, while the investigation was under way, that he would have been running the risk of ruining his career.
Only a complete simpelton would have kept on using, agreed?
He's played outstanding in nearly 29 games, and you attribute all his success to Adderall?,,I think people are short on intellect if they truly believe that.

lol . . . i'm not contributing his success to adderall at all . . . don't know if he did or didn't use it . . . don't care . . . just pointing out that you can't watch the way he played and say that is proof he wasn't on something . . . just like someone else earlier said that maybe the "tester" didn't like him and squirted adderall into his sample . . . there is no proof of that either, but its possible, highly unlikely, but possible . . . we will most likely never know the whole truth here . . . and again, who cares!!! . . .

p.s. . . . the Redskins and Seahawks playoff game is less that two days away . . .