It's on like Donkey Kong; 'Skins DT calls Sherman a cheater

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
sc85sis":3k1y1dbm said:
I think making a comparison of an alleged Adderall user to an alleged double murderer generally would be considered poor form in pretty much any fan forum.

Not extremeskins.com. :)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":33icbiz8 said:
Well, its true. lol
It is true,,It's true that he doesn't fear ANY Redskins Receivers.
He was accused of using adderall early in the Season, BUT, Sherman has been outstanding in many games this Season where there was NO hint of Adderall use,, so like him or hate him, He's that good.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
What I think carries the most humor on this entire topic is that moron Golston opened up his mouth and knows that there is at least one player on his team busted for the same thing. To add, there are probably hard-core PED's for actual physical growth being used by someone from every team. That idiot knows it.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1akf7mze said:
there are probably hard-core PED's for actual physical growth being used by someone from every team. That idiot knows it.

No doubt - there isn't a satisfactory urine test for HGH, and the NFLPA is fighting tooth and nail against blood testing. Doubt the owners really want it either...game is more marketable when you have athletic freaks across the board.

Starrman44

Reaction score
This is typical media stuff. I'm sure Redskin fans would of liked Sherman to go on and on about how scared he is of their receivers. There isn't any disrespect coming from Sherman, the Redskins just don't have an elite receiver. BTW, Seattle doesn't either. Sidney Rice is as close as we have, and we have a couple other really good receivers in Tate and Baldwin. All of those are a far cry from Calvin and Andre Johnson.

If Sherman is worried when he has to play Redskins receivers, then he would have to wear depends when he plays the truly elite receivers in this league.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
They're just pissed because he won his appeal. That, and they're doing the pre-game readying of excuses.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":1ap4s1qc said:
Before this thread, I felt honestly like if were my team were to lose this weekend, I could honestly pull for the Hawks to win their first Super Bowl. Now, I'm not so sure.

Boo-freakin'-hoo.

Let's get something straight: Sherman did not "get off on a technicality." Filing the wrong form with his sample would have been a technicality. Forgetting to sign it would have been a technicality. Sherman's sample was contaminated (and therefore made useless) by a tester with a history of making these kinds of mistakes. Sherman's suspension wasn't overturned because of a "technicality," it was overturned because there was no viable evidence to prove that he was taking a banned substance.

Flip this one this other way, Riggo: what if he was completely innocent? What if the only reason he tested positive for a banned substance was because his sample was contaminated, and now he gets to put up with people like you and that chucklehead on your team calling him a cheater for the rest of his career? Is that fair? The NFL is supposed to keep pending suspensions under wraps until the appeals process is completed for just that reason, but somebody blabbed and now Sherman has to live with the stigma even though he was never suspended. Maybe he did take a banned substance, maybe he didn't. We will never know. But given that getting a PED suspension overturned in the NFL is almost unheard of, there is a strong likelihood that he did not take a banned substance, but since the news leaked he is always going to be branded a cheater by people like you.

Very classy....

chawx

Reaction score
LOL! That article about Sherman not fearing any of the Redskins WRs was awesome! I'm going to use his quote in my sig now...

SkinsGuru

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2kqaorsl said:
RiggoReincarnated":2kqaorsl said:
Well, its true. lol
He was accused of using adderall early in the Season, BUT, Sherman has been outstanding in many games this Season where there was NO hint of Adderall use,, so like him or hate him, He's that good.

i don't know if he did or did not use Adderall and really don't care either way . . . with how much money we have to pay to go to a game or buy a jersey or whatever athletes should be forced to use PED's so we can get our money's worth (just kidding) . . . BUT, how do you know there was NO hint of Adderall use . . . all Adderall will do for a player is allow then to think more clearly and to react more quickly . . . he seems to be pretty good at both of those (on the field anyway), so how do you know he didn't show any signs of Adderall use??

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
BlueTalon":7wpdpyko said:
they're doing the pre-game readying of excuses.

Not me. If we win, I don't want an asterisk besides the win through the absence of an opponents Pro Bowl level player. Its sweeter to beat someone at their best.

rabbit jacker

Reaction score
SkinsGuru":1nn1xw52 said:
scutterhawk":1nn1xw52 said:
RiggoReincarnated":1nn1xw52 said:
Well, its true. lol

i don't know if he did or did not use Adderall and really don't care either way . . . with how much money we have to pay to go to a game or buy a jersey or whatever athletes should be forced to use PED's so we can get our money's worth (just kidding) . . . BUT, how do you know there was NO hint of Adderall use . . . all Adderall will do for a player is allow then to think more clearly and to react more quickly . . . he seems to be pretty good at both of those (on the field anyway), so how do you know he didn't show any signs of Adderall use??

I think everyone can agree the NFL works differently than the US legal system. In the NFL you're guilty until proven innocent. Goodell and his staff hate being wrong. If he's still allowed to play, I'm inclined to believe he's very innocent of any wrongdoing.

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
SkinsGuru":2vghoe0h said:
BUT, how do you know there was NO hint of Adderall use . . . all Adderall will do for a player is allow then to think more clearly and to react more quickly . . . he seems to be pretty good at both of those (on the field anyway), so how do you know he didn't show any signs of Adderall use??

Excellent point Guru. I've often though that everyone else was on heroin except me! And now that you've pointed out that I have no proof that everyone else isn't on heroin, and you all seem crazy to me...how am I to believe that you all indeed are not hallucinating my very existence?

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
I can hear the excuses now, RG-III had a boo boo or broken leg or something and couldn't play up to his capabilities/the Seahawks didn't beat their asses, the Skins just had a bad day, like their classless fans and soon to be figured out QB.

If Mr RG-III gets to meet Mr Chancellor early in the game, then we'll see Cousins take the beating for most of the rest of the game. Who is their 3-rd string QB now anyway? He should start praying for his own safety right now.

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
SoCalSeahawk":1x1zrnbi said:
SkinsGuru":1x1zrnbi said:
BUT, how do you know there was NO hint of Adderall use . . . all Adderall will do for a player is allow then to think more clearly and to react more quickly . . . he seems to be pretty good at both of those (on the field anyway), so how do you know he didn't show any signs of Adderall use??

Excellent point Guru. I've often though that everyone else was on heroin except me! And now that you've pointed out that I have no proof that everyone else isn't on heroin, and you all seem crazy to me...how am I to believe that you all indeed are not hallucinating my very existence?
Mind=Blown! :187734: :dummy:

SkinsGuru

Reaction score
SoCalSeahawk":9mpeezis said:
SkinsGuru":9mpeezis said:

LOL

chris98251

Reaction score
We are in a division that has Fitzgerald, Crabtree, Moss ok well I'll retract that one, we have played the Packers and shut them down, Cowboys with Bryant and I could go on.

Sherman has played against the best in the league and won the day against them all. Why should he be concerned with two guys that will be lucky to get off the line let alone make catchs.

Garcon - yr 2012 rec 44 - yds 633 - avg 14.4 tds 4 long 88 rcpt per game 4.4 yds per game 63.3

Moss - yr 2012 rec 41 - yds 573 - avg 14.0 tds 8 long 77 rcpt per game 2.6 yds per game 35.8

Yeah Sherman is scared shitless.

ensett

Reaction score
lol Kedric Golston played under Gregg Williams for 2 years when he was the Redskins DC, he probably got paid to lay a couple dirty hits and then lie about it. Whole Redskins team probably did, so you know theres still some players leftover from that regime that fuel their own Bounty program in the locker room to this day lol

Hope you enjoy your front row seats to the game, Kedric! With those 16 tackles this year you arent gonna be playing much this Sunday

LuvMySkins

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":1em1w90z said:
If Mr RG-III gets to meet Mr Chancellor early in the game, then we'll see Cousins take the beating for most of the rest of the game. Who is their 3-rd string QB now anyway? He should start praying for his own safety right now.
The one that went 26 of 35 for 314 and 2 TDs in your loss at home last year..... Sexy Rexy lmao.

Oh and chris: Garcon did that in 9 games and 1qtr :p

Decimation

Reaction score
LuvMySkins":3uompf71 said:
CamanoIslandJQ":3uompf71 said:
The one that went 26 of 35 for 314 and 2 TDs in your loss at home last year..... Sexy Rexy lmao.

Oh and chris: Garcon did that in 9 games and 1qtr :p
Lol that was in 2011. It's 2013 now, and we're a completely different team.

Latest posts