It's on like Donkey Kong; 'Skins DT calls Sherman a cheater

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
All the original article proves is the the Redskins players are just as stupid as their fans.

The Redskin players were also ones who claimed the Hawks pumped in crowd noise. Of course, once they say it, the word of God has spoken because it was a player and everything.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
This just shows the difference between this team and the one from 2005. When Jarramy Stevens opened his big mouth and gave that POS Joey Porter something to latch onto I just about dropped a "Porter" in my pants when I read that he said it.

Contrast to 2012: Sherman or whoever can open their mouths and I don't care. I know this team is built for a street fight and will give as good as they get when up against anybody, anywhere.

candybars

Reaction score
Not to sound like a wuss, but I kinda would like for them to save the trash talking for after. Keep focused and save it for the field.

I still have a bad taste in my mouth from Jerramy Stevens in 05...not comparing Sherm to him, but you know what I mean.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
Being a decent person doesn't mean I have to like all your players or even respect them. Did you think OJ was guilty? I did. Do I think Sherman used something? Yes. He got off on a technicality...good for him and the Seahawks. In retrospect I should have said "probably" before true.

I know we've had people suspended for pot (T. Willliams, F. Davis), and Adderall (C. Griffin, Jordan Black), and our strong safety who was pegged to start is suspended for the whole season. So I'm not acting like we are saints here. I just think Sherman is very lucky...and hopefully for you guys he really is clean because you know Goddell will be going after him after his appeal being victorious.[/quote]

Comparing Sherman to OJ? That is the biggest leap in DOT NET history, and that's saying something. What a moronic comparison.[/quote]

Oh my bad, I should have compared him to Jesus right?

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
I like Sherman talking trash before the game. It's puts the spot light on him, hopefully the Redskins go after Sherm so that Browner can get caught up to game speed.

Which CB would you rather RG3 target? The best CB in the league in Sherman or Browner coming back from a 4 game suspension?

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":1obw6ihb said:
Being a decent person doesn't mean I have to like all your players or even respect them. Did you think OJ was guilty? I did. Do I think Sherman used something? Yes. He got off on a technicality...good for him and the Seahawks. In retrospect I should have said "probably" before true.

I know we've had people suspended for pot (T. Willliams, F. Davis), and Adderall (C. Griffin, Jordan Black), and our strong safety who was pegged to start is suspended for the whole season. So I'm not acting like we are saints here. I just think Sherman is very lucky...and hopefully for you guys he really is clean because you know Goddell will be going after him after his appeal being victorious.

Comparing Sherman to OJ? That is the biggest leap in DOT NET history, and that's saying something. What a moronic comparison.

Oh my bad, I should have compared him to Jesus right?

Still waiting to meet an intelligent Redskins fan...

If you knew how to read, you'd realize that Sherman didn't get off because of a technicality. He got off because he was innocent.

Seahawker86

Reaction score
of course they are going to be pissed. Has anyone noticed that the past 2 games whenever a team would come out in a formation that called for only 1 reciever they always lined up on the opposite side of the field as Sherman? Even in certain formations where theyw ould put 2 receivers on 1 side. It was never against Sherman. Dude is a beast and he basically is taking away his side of the field. Atleast yiou think this way and you forget we have Earl Thomas running around the other side. Imagine if we had a Demarcus Ware type of LBer on the other side. Opposing Offenses would have no where to go.

Yakimaniac

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":3qq3uyaw said:
Being a decent person doesn't mean I have to like all your players or even respect them. Did you think OJ was guilty? I did. Do I think Sherman used something? Yes. He got off on a technicality...good for him and the Seahawks. In retrospect I should have said "probably" before true.<BR nodeIndex="1"><BR nodeIndex="2">I know we've had people suspended for pot (T. Willliams, F. Davis), and Adderall (C. Griffin, Jordan Black), and our strong safety who was pegged to start is suspended for the whole season. So I'm not acting like we are saints here. I just think Sherman is very lucky...and hopefully for you guys he really is clean because you know Goddell will be going after him after his appeal being victorious.
<BR nodeIndex="3"><BR nodeIndex="4">Comparing Sherman to OJ? That is the biggest leap in DOT NET history, and that's saying something. What a moronic comparison.[/quote]<BR nodeIndex="5"><BR nodeIndex="6"><BR nodeIndex="7"><BR nodeIndex="8">Oh my bad, I should have compared him to Jesus right?[/quote]

Nobody is suggesting that, but most people would suggest that you know a little bit about the subject that you're talking about when making a comment.

Like the fact that the tester had other tests thrown out, and then lied to the NFL in the investigation of Sherman's appeal. The tester may be holding a grudge against Richard Sherman and purposely gave him a bad cup and then put adderall into Sherman's cup.

Not saying that's the case, but with all the shadows of doubt, it could be.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
If you knew how to read, you'd realize that Sherman didn't get off because of a technicality. He got off because he was innocent.[/quote]

What a joke. You know Adderall clears the body in 24 hours right? Go ahead and proclaim his innocence if it makes you feel better.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Trying to figure out why my post got blasted. I said comparing him to OJ was a moronic statement. Attacked the post, not the poster. He comes back with a comparison to Jesus? WHAT?!

You must not be the same Riggo who used to post here.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":333zy19k said:
What a joke. You know Adderall clears the body in 24 hours right? Go ahead and proclaim his innocence if it makes you feel better.

Actually, that's about the fastest possible time it can clear the body if you're not a regular user, and you just take a bit. It can stay in for 30 days for chronic/regular users.

Either way, GO READ THE APPEAL DOCUMENT. The league, who loves busting players for PEDs, let him off and there's strong evidence that it wasn't a technicality. Stop replying in this thread until you've read it, please. Here's a link:

http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-comm ... 645989.PDF

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
SharkHawk":1np4yaoi said:
Trying to figure out why my post got blasted. I said comparing him to OJ was a moronic statement. Attacked the post, not the poster. He comes back with a comparison to Jesus? WHAT?!

Hey, your homie Sherman said it way before I did. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... n-redskins

SharkHawk

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":oeezqhhx said:
SharkHawk":oeezqhhx said:

Hey, your homie Sherman said it way before I did. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... n-redskins

Don't use words like "homie" around me. Ever. It's disrespectful BS and I think you better re-evaluate how you want to be participating here if you're going to just troll and start crap with people who were trying to be welcoming to you (myself included). Then you start throwing around OJ comparisons and talking about my "homie"? Classless bullcrap is what that is. I thought better of you. Guess I was wrong. Go ahead and continue posting things that just further degrade others and make your fan base look worse. Keep it up kommando.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
SharkHawk":3s9twz96 said:
RiggoReincarnated":3s9twz96 said:
SharkHawk":3s9twz96 said:

Don't use words like "homie" around me. Ever. It's disrespectful BS and I think you better re-evaluate how you want to be participating here if you're going to just troll and start crap with people who were trying to be welcoming to you (myself included). Then you start throwing around OJ comparisons and talking about my "homie"? Classless bullcrap is what that is. I thought better of you. Guess I was wrong. Go ahead and continue posting things that just further degrade others and make your fan base look worse. Keep it up kommando.

You're calling me classless, after pointing out the cocky trash coming out of your players' and fans mouths all week? I'm not looking to be a troll, just want some honest discussion. Before this thread, I felt honestly like if were my team were to lose this weekend, I could honestly pull for the Hawks to win their first Super Bowl. Now, I'm not so sure.

Yakimaniac

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":76be2mh6 said:
SharkHawk":76be2mh6 said:

So, saying that he's not worried about any of the receivers is trash talking? I don't worry about getting pulled over for going the speed limit while driving...am I trash talking the cops?

sc85sis

Reaction score
I think making a comparison of an alleged Adderall user to an alleged double murderer generally would be considered poor form in pretty much any fan forum.