Never seen this, had to post. Browner from last year

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vdVF_wHwKg

If im mike shanahan, Im gameplanning on not running RG3 at all.

EDIT: ITs a youtube video, so I should be able to embed it, correct? I cant seem to get it to work. MODDDD!!!

Last edited by Cartire on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
    hawksincebirth wrote:So Russell has leverage but marshawn doesn't ? I thought its next man up. Hey we got t jack and bj Daniels right ??
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

• That video has made its rounds on this forum quite a few times.
    Anguish
    * NET Developer *

• Yea, but it still never gets old, hehe.

I'd also try youtubin'g the Browner hit on Welker. That's probably more indicative of what would happen to RGIII if he runs to that side, and stays too upright.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

• yup i remember watching this live i always get pumped for leon's returns as he was the starting rb at FSU when i graduated there.. this play was one of the most exciting returns he ever had because that was one of the best blocking sequences in football.. ever.. and leon's response made it even better.. after he fair catches he just looks at browner like did that really just happen.. best comparison i saw was "he just looks at browner like one of vince carter's team mates did after he dunked over the 7 ft dude in the olympics"
    redhawk253
    NET Rookie

• I absolutely love Browner. Those types of plays are common for him.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• Browner is a stud. Only reason the hawks beat the Panthers was Browners determination ( and Newtons dirt ball). Can some one post up the vid of Browner ripping the ball out of the running backs hands after the Hawks turnover? I watched that game and thought it was pissed away, but you could see that Browner said " F that, were not losing" and ripped the ball out of the backs hands. Guys a leader by example.
    irocdave
    NET Starter

• Leon's body language was always my favorite part of that clip.

Go Hawks.
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran

• I remember watching that live and thinking why the hell they didn't show a replay after that.
    "I'm not the type to let a sleeping giant lie. I wake up the giant, slap him around, make him mad and beat him to the ground. I talk a big game because I carry a big stick." --- All-Pro Stanford Graduate
    Hawken-Dazs
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:49 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information