Can someone explain to me why Mike Rob hates the skins?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • i was watching a short invterview of his and he said DeAngelo Hall in particular
    Axx
    NET Veteran

• 5:30 Mark
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

• Last time the Seahawks and Skins played all the captains met at center field for the coin toss. Seahawks had a honory captain with them, a small young girl.

Dante Hall started talking shit during the coin toss and used profanity. Robinson got mad cause Hall was using profanity in front of the girl.

All the captains starting pushing and shoving each other.
    VancitySeahawk
    NET Veteran

• VancitySeahawk wrote:Last time the Seahawks and Skins played all the captains met at center field for the coin toss. Seahawks had a honory captain with them, a small young girl.

Dante Hall started talking shit during the coin toss and used profanity. Robinson got mad cause Hall was using profanity in front of the girl.

It looks like Hargrove or Washington may have said something to Hall to get him going as well. Hard to tell with their back to us, but the body language suggests it. It definitely started between those three then Robinson got involved.

Who knows who started what...but I don't think Hall meant to curse in front of the girl. She came out after it got started.
    RiggoReincarnated
    NET Starter

• RiggoReincarnated wrote:
    VancitySeahawk wrote:Last time the Seahawks and Skins played all the captains met at center field for the coin toss. Seahawks had a honory captain with them, a small young girl.

It looks like Hargrove or Washington may have said something to Hall to get him going as well. Hard to tell with their back to us, but the body language suggests it. It definitely started between those three then Robinson got involved.

Who knows who started what...but I don't think Hall meant to curse in front of the girl. She came out after it got started.

Hall is a wannabe thug. All 110 lbs of him.
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran

• As much as I loved watching Hall pick off Cutler 4 times in a game, that guy is a punk. I'd love to see him try to tackle Mike Rob solo in the open field... :3:
    Founding Father of the Bevell-Be-Gone Movement

Currently riding SHOTGUN on the Russell Wilson bandwagon.

Renton Chapter Seahawkers Booster Club
    Section 316 @ CenturyLink Field

Kuendelea Mwewe - Go Hawks
    SilkMonkey
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

• That's pretty awesome, I had no idea! Too bad we lost that damn game.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• I'm predicting that Mike Robinson is going to have a pretty special day on Sunday.

Don't ask me why... just intuition.

Pete's going to have a wrinkle or two that we'll see... and I believe that it will involve MRob.
    your Superbowl XLVIII Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

• Not saying Hall is an angel, but who knows what was said. Robinson definitely escalated the situation though. From what I heard, Seattle players were talking smack about our 6 game loss streak at that time like they were world-beaters. Poetic justice that the 6 game losing streak ended with you guys, and now so many of your fans and players are cocky enough to think you end our 7 game WIN streak at our house. lol

Looks like we need to shut ya up again.
    Last edited by RiggoReincarnated on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    RiggoReincarnated
    NET Starter

• Damn, Hall is like Sherman if Sherman was short, bad at talking smack and sucked at playing corner.
    WAR BEAVER!!
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

• RiggoReincarnated wrote:Not saying Hall is an angel, but who knows what was said. Robinson definitely escalated the situation though. From what I heard, Seattle players were talking smack about our 6 game loss streak at that time like they were world-beaters. Poetic justice that the 6 game losing streak ended with you guys, and now so many of your fans and players are cocky enough to think you end our 7 game WIN streak at our house. lol

If you were any more full of it you would have to be cleaned like a septic.
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran

• Hall is a magician... he conned the Raiders into paying him 8M for 8 games and then getting released for being a douche.. this is gonna be a fun game... very chippy at the beginning I bet

Where can I find Seahawks98.com???
    Barthawk
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*

• That's hilarious, Tate comes in out of nowhere and chest bumps that linemen.
    cacksman
    NET Veteran

• RiggoReincarnated wrote:
    VancitySeahawk wrote:Last time the Seahawks and Skins played all the captains met at center field for the coin toss. Seahawks had a honory captain with them, a small young girl.

Tell yourself whatever makes you feel good about your team. All I know is I've read plenty of your own fans who can't stand Hall's antics.
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

• SeaTown81 wrote:
    RiggoReincarnated wrote:

Tell yourself whatever makes you feel good about your team. All I know is I've read plenty of your own fans who can't stand Hall's antics.

Don't get me wrong, until recently I wanted his ass out of DC. Especially after getting ejected from the Steelers game for getting in an officials face. He manned up on Dez Bryant (who I despise more as a person) last week and did pretty damn well though. I know he talks trash, just saying I don't think this whole skirmish was entirely on him. At least I haven't heard of us having skirmishes pregame with any other teams the last 2 years...lol
    RiggoReincarnated
    NET Starter

• RiggoReincarnated wrote:Not saying Hall is an angel, but who knows what was said. Robinson definitely escalated the situation though. From what I heard, Seattle players were talking smack about our 6 game loss streak at that time like they were world-beaters. Poetic justice that the 6 game losing streak ended with you guys, and now so many of your fans and players are cocky enough to think you end our 7 game WIN streak at our house. lol

You guys have had 2 good seasons in 13 years, and we eliminated you in both those seasons. Looks like we need to shut ya up again
    BuffaloHawk
    NET Practice Squad

• Knocking your asses our of the playoffs that last two times you made it sure shut you up quickly and effectively. Here's to a repeat and another 13 years between Redskin division championships!

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:
    Formerly known as Seahawk425.
    CodeWarrior
    NET Veteran

• Michael Robinson called him "garbage"!

I love it! What a fun rivalry.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• VancitySeahawk wrote:Last time the Seahawks and Skins played all the captains met at center field for the coin toss. Seahawks had a honory captain with them, a small young girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecKwLU6BYtI
    I don't think the "human joystick" was anywhere near that skirmish.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• The only person that would know what was said would be the young lady standing Next to Mike Rob in that video clip..
    msdb5
    NET Practice Squad

• Yeah Hall manned up on Bryant last week. He manned up on a guy with a broken hand who then suffered another injury and couldn't continue. What a star.
    HawkRiderFan
    NET Starter

• HawkRiderFan wrote:Yeah Hall manned up on Bryant last week. He manned up on a guy with a broken hand who then suffered another injury and couldn't continue. What a star.

Look at Bryant's production the last 6 games or so of the season. He improved exponentially from the beginning of the year, broken hand or not. Back injury didn't occur until there was about 5 minutes left in the game.

Even Megatron thinks he's the 2nd best WR out there right now.
    RiggoReincarnated
    NET Starter

• DeAngela Hall. IIRC, that punk took a cheap shot on someone later in that game too. Dude is great at being a punk, it's too bad he doesn't back up his attitude with anything on the field (other than giving up tons of yards and big plays).

Well, maybe he'll pay attention while the Legion of Boom is on the field and learn how to actually play and backup his talk from a pro like Browner or Sherman.

It would be hilarious to watch M-Rob clean his damn clock. We might get to see it. Maybe Wilson does one of those dump-offs to M-Rob in the Red Zone again, and M-Rob goes helmet-to-helmet with Hall on his way into the end zone. Something tells me Hall wouldn't be awake to enjoy the touchdown celebration.
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran

• Best indicator of how far we have come in a year: Rex Grossman beat us at home.

Golden Tate broke my heart. He also ruined my 'Don't Hate Golden Tate' shirt.
    candybars
    NET Rookie

It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:56 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information