What team would you want the Hawks to go against?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Ravens would be a good one now that I think about it. Not sure I respect a team/player/coach more than the ravens/Ray Lewis/JOHN Harbaugh. If we get there and lose it's gong to be intolerable either way, but out of any team I like the ravens.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
i dont think that's going to happen. Bengals are on the up-swing, Ravens are usually right there. The Steelers are old and may need a couple seasons to re-load, but I have no doubts they will be a good team again before roethlisbergers time is up, just about the time Russell Wilson will be in his prime....

grizbob

Reaction score
Colts, Wilson vs Luck would create a journalistic feeding frenzy :3:

Hawknballs

Reaction score
colts would be gross. I'm tired of hearing about luck and pagano and arians and the turnaround. No offese, that sucks about the cancer very touching but its being bountyfarved into my skull all the time. And I'm tired of hearing about luck's miraculous turn-around of the colts, many of their games they won DESPITE him, not because of him. He'll be a great QB but apparently he's the best ever already? okay.

travlinhawk

Reaction score
Would love to beat down the Donks especially if we could get Manning to wear a cutout of Elway.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Bengals.

I would rather have Brady than Manning if it came down to that. It would be a great game and the hoopla wouldn't have Manning and his "Nolen's" drawl.. Oh man, I didnt even think of that. Regardless if the Hawks make it or not, Manning could still get there easily. I am going to have to invest in the Tagamet.