What team would you want the Hawks to go against?

Night Hawk

Reaction score
Lets say if the Hawks go to the Super Bowl this year who would you want them to play! Patriots? Broncos? Or whoever. I'm kinda thinking the Broncos cause the old rivalry but would like to beat the patriots again.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I'd love to see a SEAHAWKS vs. BRONCOS Super Bowl. That would be the 2 biggest stories of the year with Peyton Manning coming off injury to lead his sqaud to the SB, and RW the first rookie since Marino (IIRC) to lead a team to the Super Bowl.

Shock2k

Reaction score
1) Green Bay Packers (Would be a great game, and we can shut up all the "Wail Mary" talk)
2) New England (Patriots seem to like loosing Superbowls lately)
3) Broncos (God no, there would be no Seattle coverage, it would all be about the "comeback")

OP
OP
Night Hawk

Night Hawk

Reaction score
We wouldn't be able to play the packers in the Super Bowl cause there a NFC team but maybe the NFC championship but I'd like us to play the too.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2yk8ciug said:
volsunghawk":2yk8ciug said:
Bengals or Colts.

I like your thinking.

I wouldn't mind the Texans, either.

Also a good call. I'd even take the Ravens right now.

I want nothing to do with the Pats or Broncos at all. I know some folks are more interested in the storylines or old rivalries or the cachet of "beating the best," but I don't care about any of that. I just want the Seahawks to win the SB, and I think we have a better chance of winning against those teams.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I'm impressed that we made it five posts without someone screaming at you for looking ahead and not taking it one game at a time.

I think that it's either Broncos or Patriots coming from the AFC the vast majority of the time, and I'd sooner play Denver.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Broncos. the Rookie vs. the comeback Vet, two good defenses, doesn't get any better.

oddly enough that was who i wanted/predicted we'd play in 2005 when the playoffs began.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I'm going with the Donkeys as well.

Payback against "Horseface" would be so redeeming for my soul.

OP
OP
Night Hawk

Night Hawk

Reaction score
MidwestHawker said:
I'm impressed that we made it five posts without someone screaming at you for looking ahead and not taking it one game at a time.

Lol I know right

OP
OP
Night Hawk

Night Hawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1m5nr3wp said:
Broncos. the Rookie vs. the comeback Vet, two good defenses, doesn't get any better.

oddly enough that was who i wanted/predicted we'd play in 2005 when the playoffs began.

Lol yeah that's who I wanted/ predicted too

Shock2k

Reaction score
Night Hawk":1ijlo718 said:
We wouldn't be able to play the packers in the Super Bowl cause there a NFC team but maybe the NFC championship but I'd like us to play the too.

That is a really super nice way of saying, "Shock, come on man! You know that!"

OP
OP
Night Hawk

Night Hawk

Reaction score
Shock2k":2nzh5977 said:
Night Hawk":2nzh5977 said:

That is a really super nice way of saying, "Shock, come on man! You know that!"
Lol yeah but I forget sometimes which teams are in what division too but I also forget what I'm talking about mid conversation lol

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Excuseable, even Ryan Tannehill doesn't know what teams are in what division apparently.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
A patriots re-match would also be good. Either way I want us to play the best. You can bet your ass Russell Wilson's not sitting around hoping he gets anything but the best competition.

Seahawks%20Meme%201.jpg

Rat

Reaction score
SeaTown81":5reqk7aw said:
Peyton Manning is from New Orleans. No thank you. ;)
Good point, that would be nauseating.

I would take a lot of joy in seeing us stop Belichick/Brady from winning another ring. I think that'd be my favorite matchup, but that doesn't mean I'll be rooting for the Patriots in their AFC playoff games.

Latest posts