Who's your most dissapointing player?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • ParisPC07 wrote:Aaron Curry.

Good call, was going to say the same thing!
    He went from the hyped up pre-anointed 10 year all--pro Seahawks great, to out of the league. Unreal.

:shock:
    Beeker
    NET Rookie

Re: Who's your most dissapointing player?
Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:46 am
  • Basis4day wrote:I'm sorry, but Miller?

You're criticizing a guy for not having the offensive stat based production you expect because the coaching staff needs him to block?

If you want to be disappointed in that, be disappointed in the coaching or OL that makes it necessary for Miller to block as much as he does.

I dont get the Miller criticism either, his receiving has been very clutch this year on crucial 3rd downs and in the red zone (remember that one hander TD??!)
    Our offense just doesnt rely heavily on TEs catching the ball so he doesnt post big numbers but I have been very happy with his emergence as a reliable target in clutch situations
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:48 am
  • Psychobabbler wrote:Braylon Edwards. Let the game winner in game 1 go right through his hands, followed it up with a bunch of meh, and went crying back to Rexie and the Jets.

God, how could I forget Braylon... bar none biggest dissapointment.
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:50 am
  • I'd also say Thurmond. He's always hurt.
    Night Hawk
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:53 am
  • ParisPC07 wrote:Aaron Curry.

That was a Mora draft pick, I didn't know we were talking all time Hawks. In that case Bosworth..........by far the most hype of any Hawk draft pick (most of it out of his own mouth).

You could also throw in the long list of 1st round QB busts like Mirer, Stouffer and McGwire.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:59 am
  • I'd have to go with Doug Baldwin, which is hard because there have been a few great plays this season for him, but we really could have used last year's version of Doug Baldwin in those first several games where the offense was rough.

A lot of it is injury related for him too though. I'd be hard pressed to find a player I was disappointed with that wasn't due in large part to injury.

I'm also a little disappointed in many of the penalties on our O-Line.
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:01 pm
  • I'm going Bruce Irvin. I know it's not fair. He has 8 sacks, is a rook, and has played every game. It's the FO's fault for creating unreasonable expectations by picking guys like Wagner in the 2nd and Wilson in the 3rd :)
    King Dog
    NET Starter

Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:26 pm
  • Kris Durham and Ricardo Lockette for me. I was really thinking we may had found that #2 WR with good size that could take the top off the defense. Luckily Tate decided to step up and be a huge playmaker despite lacking the ideal size of the other 2.

I was also expecting more for Baldwin this season but know that injury had a lot to do with it. I'm glad he's started to show up big going into the playoffs.

Moore also was hugely dissapointing but glad Mccoy started showing up (even if he looks like a spaz when he's running the ball).

Had high hopes for Toomer taking over that WLB position from Hill. Happy Malcolm Smith is looking good though.

Was really hoping Jaye Howard would be able to step in for Jason Jones if needed. Apparently not the case yet.
    "If the opportunity presents itself, we're going to come get you. You’re part of the family. You're part of us. You helped us start this thing." - John Schneider before releasing Michael Robinson
    Veilside
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:35 pm
  • Trufant, so many 3rd and long coverages busted thanks to one player.
    he is every offense "go to guy" on 3rd down....
    Axx
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:36 pm
  • I'm disappointed in this topic...WE HAVE A PLAYOFF GAME IN 2 DAYS!!

SEAHAWKS!
    SUPERBOWL!!
    Hawkfan77
    NET Veteran

Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:37 pm
  • Moffit.
    KitsapHawk
    NET Veteran

• Jones. I had high hopes of him, but he gets banged up a lot. I expected more from him. People complaining on Carp, he came back early remember? I wonder if he was ever 100%
    Happypuppy
    NET Veteran

• The 12th man. Their doubting of the draft was pretty much a bummer.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• Confused by all the Baldwin hate right now... I believe he spent the off season working with flynn trying to get chemistry with him... that probably set him back as it most likely put him in the corner of Flynn. Also the guy had a nasty tooth injury in week 1. The last few weeks he has been the man though.

Biggest disappointment to me has to be Lockette... everyone during the first week or two thought he was going to be our number 1 wr.... now hes a scrub on a scrubby 49ers wr depth chart.
    StaffAmerica74
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:44 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information