Who's your most dissapointing player?

hawker232

Reaction score
What player did you have high expectations for that never really lived up to your standards? For me, it would have to be James Carpenter. I'm not dissapointed in his performance, I'm just very dissapointed that he is CONSTANTLY injured. Same with Thurmond. Both play great ball when they're in there though! Who's your most dissapointing player?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Good question, I'd have to go with Thurmond. The guy has talent obviously, but flat out RARELY sees the field.

OP
OP
hawker232

hawker232

Reaction score
I really hope we don't let him go because of his injuries. I think he's to good of a talent to release. I would almost take him over Browner when you consider the amount of penalties Browner commits due to how big snd physical he is.

HawkGANG

Reaction score
Brandon Browner for being a dumbass and missing 4 games for PED...I know we won those games but now that we got him back I'm skeptical that he can come back after a month off and play at the level he was playing at before his suspension...I'm hoping he can return and play without a hitch because we'll need him at full capacity for this playoff run.

AceBoogie715

Reaction score
Russell Wilson...joking...

If we're talking about any Seahawks team, I'm going with Mike Williams. He was disappointing a few years ago.

This year I would say Carpenter though. I wonder if he will ever get and stay healthy.

Atradees

Reaction score
miller...clearly not a probowl player. Kinda average.

If I didnt know better I would say he has bad feet or something, He can't run fear of falling over.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
hawker232":2u8cqn7s said:
I really hope we don't let him go because of his injuries. I think he's to good of a talent to release. I would almost take him over Browner when you consider the amount of penalties Browner commits due to how big snd physical he is.
That's a disappointment based on last year, not this year. In the 2012 season, Browner has had only 6 penalties in 12 games; that's .5 per game. Hardly can be called a lot.

chris98251

Reaction score
Rice for not staying healthy, healthy he would open our offense a whole lot more then it already is.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I'm disappointed in Rice. For the talent and body of a #1 WR, he doesn't show up in the game enough. A few times here and there, yes, but not consistently week in and week out.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Jason Jones, really thought he'd be a huge addition to our interrior pass rush. Glad this is a great year for D Line in the draft. Kipe has 12 DE/DT's in his top 25. It's also a decent year for big 2nd-3rd round WR's and we could use one of those too

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":153l0bnf said:
Jason Jones, really thought he'd be a huge addition to our interrior pass rush.
Good point.

OP
OP
hawker232

hawker232

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1n8lwob4 said:
hawker232":1n8lwob4 said:
That's a disappointment based on last year, not this year. In the 2012 season, Browner has had only 6 penalties in 12 games; that's .5 per game. Hardly can be called a lot.

True. Never saw that stat. Now I'm not so anti Browner. I used to not like him, thinking he's a penalty machine. Glad you could open my eyes.
:0190l:

Psychobabbler

Reaction score
Braylon Edwards. Let the game winner in game 1 go right through his hands, followed it up with a bunch of meh, and went crying back to Rexie and the Jets.