Fiesta Bowl: Go Ducks!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I'm going out for the game so just starting the thread then heading out.

Not sure what to expect from this game. It will be interesting to see where the Duck's heads are at. If this were the 8th game in the middle of the regular season I would be extremely confident in a 20+ point win as I dont think Kansas State can hang with our speed. We'll see how UO deals with this probably being Chips last game and all those distractions. One thing to keep in mind, the Ducks defense which was pretty much decimated by injuries towards the end of the season is pretty much back to full strength other then Boyett.

I'm going to guess that the Ducks have their head in the game. Ducks 51 K State 28.

jhawk91

Reaction score
I expect this game to be very high scoring. Hopefully the distractions don't effect the ducks too much. And one thing that can factor in is the layoff since the last game.

And with that I predict a shoot out with the ducks winning 51-45

jhawk91

Reaction score
That was a nice defensive stop by the ducks. Not doing so great on offense just yet though

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
K State just scored to make at least a little bit of a game of it. I'm actually pulling for the Ducks ((shudder)), but I'd like it to be a competitive game, fun game.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
Officials missed that one, Klein was way out when tackled.

mrblitz

Reaction score
how about this harper kid at receiver for k-state? i don't know if he's te or wr. looks like a big target who can move the chains.

mrblitz

Reaction score
wow, k-state just can't keep a lid on oregon.

maybe k-state should have gone for it on 4th. maybe the football gods smited them on that missed field goal/TD.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Harper as a player is good, but I can tell you from friends that where on the UO team with him, none where sad to see him go. He was a locker room cancer, but maybe he has matured.

mrblitz

Reaction score
oh, interesting that harper went to oregon. not much of a teammate is he? looks like he's fast.

k-state laid an egg to open the 2nd half. nice return; then a timeout and a 3-and-out. they're gonna have to man up again on the defensive front and get the ball back.

SilNWest

Reaction score
I haven't watched a whole lot of Oregon, but Kenjon Barner doesn't seem like a very impressive back for all his stats in this game. He seems really indecisive.

mrblitz

Reaction score
down 25-10 in the 3rd, k-state needs to get it into gear.

mrblitz

Reaction score
klein getting ransacked.

every time you punt against oregon, you put that much more pressure on your defense, particulary when down by 15.

oregon knocking at the door again.

CPHawk

Reaction score
We need to draft Kiko. Has the size and speed to be a very good NFL player for years. He would look good taking over for Hill.

Latest posts