Alfred Morris vs. Marshawn Lynch

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Alfred Morris vs. Marshawn Lynch
Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:41 pm
  • I really think the game will come down to which defense can stop Alfred Morris and Marshawn Lynch. Do not overlook the success Shanahan has had with RB over the years. I still remember Roy Helu gashed Hawks defense, specifically Kam Chancellor. How much has the defense improved from the last time Hawks met Redskins offense? Hawks defense may be gashed. Fans might be a little overconfident at how good this defense is against Redskins running game. Redskins rush defense is 5th in the league, which is better than hawks rush defense (10th). I believe they were one of the few teams to slow down Adrian Peterson (79 yards) when they played.
    jake206
    NET Veteran

Re: Alfred Morris vs. Marshawn Lynch
Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:47 pm
  • The Skins run D stat is a little skewed since teams have been able to pass all over us. But they have played well against some decent backs. They also let Ray Rice have a pretty big day against them so it's not impossible that they could be run on.
    LuvMySkins
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:47 pm
  • their rush defense isn't that great, it gave up 4.2 yards a carry and only ranked so high because there was no need to run on them since their pass defense was awful
    themunn
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:51 pm

Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:02 pm
  • hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

From what very little I seen of Morris, he reminds me of our Robert Turbin.
    Marshawn runs way harder so I don't see why people compare Lynch and Morris. This has nothing to do with OP's title. Other forums I visited compared them. Maybe it's just me.
    TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS!!!
    Hawk-A-Loogie
    NET Starter

Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:16 pm
  • burggold75 wrote:try 1st in nfl overall rushing offense. but i think your right it will come down to which defense can stop ML or AM.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/bytea ... up=Offense

We also held AP to 79 yards. (thats ironic)

lulz

burggold75, the op cheers for the skins.

:34853_doh:

Our secondary is gonna be like the Bermuda Triangle this year again boys! 2/3rds of the world is covered by water..... the rest is covered by the LOB!

Made....Laid.....Paid!!!
    nwgamer
    NET Starter

Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:33 pm
  • Why would we be able to stop Frank Gore, CJ Spiller but not Alfred Morris?
    bigdaddydave
    NET Rookie

Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:40 pm
  • bigdaddydave wrote:Why would we be able to stop Frank Gore, CJ Spiller but not Alfred Morris?

The same reason you didnt stop Frank Gore when they actually tried to run, AP almost rolled you for 200, and Miami ran all over you as well?
    LuvMySkins
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:42 pm
  • Everyone bagging on Morris is daft. Dude can ball. He runs low and tough. He reads cutback lanes better than Marshawn. It isn't a crime to admit they have really good players.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:52 am
  • It will be up to the Linebackers and Kam Chancellor to stop Morris once he blows past the D-line, which is something he makes look easy.

We'll have Brandon Browner back. So with the Browner/Sherman tandem, you can bet the Skins will run the ball a lot to open up the passing game for RG3.

I think the Seahawks can stuff up any running game in the league. It usually takes them a quarter to figure out their plan in stopping the run, but once they do, they have it under control. With that being said, this game is going to come down to how well Russell Wilson can take advantage of the Skins dreadful passing defense.
    ~ The Stache'
    Zowert
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:03 am
  • Having Browner back is key. It allows us to let our corners cover man, and use more of the defense to stop the run. We can "sell out" against the run without as much degradation to the passing game as otherwise might be the case. And we're going to need to, because Morris is a solid running back. He has a chance to be not nearly as effective when he's almost the only threat to run with RGIII slowed a bit. Sure, the Cowboys couldn't stop him, but the Cowboys couldn't stop a cat getting out of a wet paper bag. I'm surprised they were even in it so late, as horrible as they were. Of course, squeaking wins out against the dying Iggles and Panthers earlier in the season helped.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:15 am
  • Seahawk Sailor wrote:Having Browner back is key. It allows us to let our corners cover man, and use more of the defense to stop the run. We can "sell out" against the run without as much degradation to the passing game as otherwise might be the case. And we're going to need to, because Morris is a solid running back. He has a chance to be not nearly as effective when he's almost the only threat to run with RGIII slowed a bit. Sure, the Cowboys couldn't stop him, but the Cowboys couldn't stop a cat getting out of a wet paper bag. I'm surprised they were even in it so late, as horrible as they were. Of course, squeaking wins out against the dying Iggles and Panthers earlier in the season helped.

Have you seen teams play man against the Redskins this year?
    drastik
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:15 am
  • Morris is a rising star who is an amazing young talent. The 'skins have one of the best MLBs in the game. Their young QB is a legit talent, they also have some very fast WRs.

It is arrogant for their fans to think we will get rolled by them and equally as arrogant to think we have better players at every position than them. Lets not get overconfident here, they have a very good football team.

However we are better than them on D statistically at any rate, but stats are often taken away by home field advantage. I like our physicality more than theirs but I'm a homer.

This game will be a challenge, a good close physical game. The better team on the day will get the W but both teams are looking at bright futures and will see each other again.
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to completely take the final step. That was done and the final step was taken. The OLine still needs work.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons. Awesome!!!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:16 am
  • Hawk-A-Loogie wrote:From what very little I seen of Morris, he reminds me of our Robert Turbin.

Marshawn runs way harder so I don't see why people compare Lynch and Morris. .

From what you just said there, its obvious you havne't seen much of Morris LOL. Morris runs just as hard as Lynch. Morris is 3rd in the NFL in yards after contact, right behind Lynch and Peterson.

Like Marshawn, Alfred Morris is a load to bring down, and he always falls forward. Also Like Lynch, Morris isn't very fast, but he's got quick feet, is patient, and makes good cuts. If you were to compare Morris to any current NFL running back, it would be Marshawn Lynch.

Watch this 3 minute highlights video of Alfred Morris. I guarantee you that you'll be impressed.

youngchew
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:19 am
  • I'm excited to see Morris play after all this hype, haven't seen him yet (Or RGIII either). Don't remember the last time I saw a Redskins game, probably the last time we played them I imagine.
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:02 pm
  • This topic just makes me think about how little Lynch is being spoken about, he's still our top weapon imo
    Storts
    NET Rookie

Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:10 pm
  • Lol Morris has more attempts, more yards and more TD's. I've always like Marshawn Lynch, but Morris is better.
    CrankUpTheDiesel
    NET Bench Warmer

Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:10 pm
  • They are similiar in the fact that both our teams rely on them to set up the rest of our offense.

You hand the ball off to [enter running back name]
    again
    again
    Fake and QB keep
    hand ball off
    PA pass gashes defense
    hand off
    rinse repeat.

They are the staple of our offenses. They can both break the long run (lynch is better at it) and power through arm tackles.

Both teams are very lucky to have said men on their rosters.
    dagoonie55
    NET Bench Warmer

Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:22 pm
  • CrankUpTheDiesel wrote:Lol Morris has more attempts, more yards and more TD's. I've always like Marshawn Lynch, but Morris is better.

Morris has 20 attempts more, for an extra 20 yards

Bearing in mind we pulled Marshawn half way through the games v Buffallo and Arizona. I wouldnt exactly say that screams better to me. It screams to me he had more attempts for very little extra gain, and marshawn effectivley played 1 game less....We could have let marshawn pick up another 100 yards and cTouple of TD's in those games easily.

I aint saying marshawn is much better, but at this moment id take Marshawn over morris
    glasgow seahawks
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:23 pm
  • CrankUpTheDiesel wrote:Lol Morris has more attempts, more yards and more TD's. I've always like Marshawn Lynch, but Morris is better.

ok so he's better in your opinion? Lynch is still pretty damn good, so what's your point...chances of us stopping him is greater than you stopping lynch, because your defense is mediocre.. morris doesn't concern me near as much as Garcon and Moss... damn good back but we've faced several backs just as good.

and had you put up a video with a team like SF or Denver, or STL who actually have good D's i'd be a little more impressed.
    Last edited by hawker84 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:25 pm

Morris has fewer yards per carry than Lynch and 1 more total TD. Lynch also has tripled Morris is receiving yards.

See? Anyone can cherry pick stats, so just stop it.
    SUPERBOWL!!
    Hawkfan77
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:43 pm
  • I haven't watched a single Redskin game but it isn't hard to see why Alfred Morris gained so many yards after watching that video. He is a fantastic running back. That said I don't think his running style is similar to Marshawn at all even though they both have tremendous yards after touch(as does Adrian Peterson and he has a very different style as well). Although this defense has had some trouble with good running backs I don't think Alfred Morris is the type of super fast edge runner that causes us problems. I know Gore gashed us for some big runs straight up the gut but San Frans offensive line is elite to all time elite. Normally Seattle owns runners who are the bigger bruiser types. I have no doubt that he will have some success but I highly doubt you will be seeing him gash us for 120+.
    Natethegreat
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:45 pm
  • Who cares who is better? It's about who is better on Sunday. Obviously Hawks fans are gonna' say Lynch, and Deadskins fans are gonna' say Morris. BOTH guys are damn good, and it should be a tight game, hard hitting game w/a LOT of running attempts.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:00 pm
  • Pshh...ask any other fanbase, the only running back they would take over Marshawn is AP
    thebanjodude
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:19 pm
  • When Morris can pull off a Beastquake then we'll talk about who is better.

Shanahan has been amazing at creating "great" running backs. A lot of those running backs were nothing when they left town to play for other teams.

Alfred Morris may be great, but he may also be what some of those other backs were. Coming in and saying he is better than an established player like Marshawn is a little crazy especially when Marshawn has him beat in YPC.

But who cares, the debate between running backs won't get solved Saturday, because a team or a player can have off days. What will get settled is which team moves on in the playoffs.
    Starrman44
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:40 pm
  • bigdaddydave wrote:Why would we be able to stop Frank Gore, CJ Spiller but not Alfred Morris?

CJ Spiller ran for over 100 yards against us, I don't know if that's necessarily considered stopping him.
    Fox0r
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:49 pm
  • Starrman44 wrote:When Morris can pull off a Beastquake then we'll talk about who is better.

Shanahan has been amazing at creating "great" running backs. A lot of those running backs were nothing when they left town to play for other teams.

Alfred Morris may be great, but he may also be what some of those other backs were. Coming in and saying he is better than an established player like Marshawn is a little crazy especially when Marshawn has him beat in YPC.

But who cares, the debate between running backs won't get solved Saturday, because a team or a player can have off days. What will get settled is which team moves on in the playoffs.

just so you know the game is Sunday.. don't want you to accidentally miss it..
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:52 pm
  • from what i've seen the quick cutting backs are the ones that give us trouble.... Gore, AP, Spiller / the backs we usually have success with is the big bruisers.. stephen Jackson for instance.. we don't miss a lot of tackles at any level... if we wrap up well, morris will have a tough day..

saying that, he's a great runner, and i can see him having success... the video is great, but non of those teams including AtL and Baltimore have anything close to the defense we'll put on the field...
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:59 pm
  • LuvMySkins wrote:
    bigdaddydave wrote:Why would we be able to stop Frank Gore, CJ Spiller but not Alfred Morris?

The same reason you didnt stop Frank Gore when they actually tried to run, AP almost rolled you for 200, and Miami ran all over you as well?

Redskins are 2-2 vs current playoff teams.

Seahawks are 4-1. That's what matters more than yards a game IMO.

This matters too...

Washington PPG 27.3 Against 24.3 +3

Seattle PPG 25.8 Against 15.3 +10.5
    Image Image
    AF_Hawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:08 pm
  • The biggest difference I foresee in the game is team speed on defense.

The Hawks linebackers and safeties close very fast, leading to more 3rd and intermediates rather than 3rd and shorts, which leads to more Redskins punts and therefore more scoring drive opportunities for the Hawks.

Also, I believe that the Hawks will control field position with their special teams, which will lead to shorter fields for the Hawks offense.
    your Superbowl XLVIII Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:09 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:
    Starrman44 wrote:When Morris can pull off a Beastquake then we'll talk about who is better.

just so you know the game is Sunday.. don't want you to accidentally miss it..

Ha ha!! Thanks. I guess I am too excited for the playoffs to start on Saturday. Getting tired of the College stuff. I don't mind College (Husky fan), but I've always been way more of a NFL fan.
    Starrman44
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:13 pm
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Who cares who is better? It's about who is better on Sunday. Obviously Hawks fans are gonna' say Lynch, and Deadskins fans are gonna' say Morris. BOTH guys are damn good, and it should be a tight game, hard hitting game w/a LOT of running attempts.

/Thread
    The 12th Commandment:

THOU SHALL STAY LOUD N PROUD! GO HAWKS!
    12thMode
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:57 pm

Please Morris had 20 more carries and ONLY 23 more yards than Lynch. Lynch is averaging 5.0 yards/carry. Morris is at 4.8.

So to say that Morris is better is ridiculous. Both players have had tremendous years. If Seattle doesn't curbstomp 3 opponents thus taking Lynch out of the game and letting our rookie RB get a ton of carries (Turbin got 100 yards against AZ) than Lynch would easily have surpassed Morris' total.
    jlwaters1
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:00 pm
  • Morris. Cheaper, younger. Equal production.
    SkinsFan46
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:07 pm
  • Admit it skins fan, you guys coat Morris up in hot butter before the game right?

He is nowhere near as explosive as Lynch, but for some reason nobody can tackle him. Pretty impressive rookie and stopping him has to be Seattles number one priority even before stopping RGIII
    seahawksTopGear
    NET Rookie

Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:14 pm
  • SkinsFan46 wrote:Morris. Cheaper, younger. Equal production.

And his salary cap numbers and age impact the game this Sunday how exactly? Do they figure in total cost per position and assign points on what a bargain a player is and then weigh the scores differently based on those figures? I didn't think so. All that matters is what happens on the scoreboard.

Congrats on getting the better bargain, but this isn't some weird fantasy league where you get bonus points for how you acquired a player. Besides...... you'd lose all of those points for what you gave up to get your QB whose stats are right there with our QB who only cost a 3rd round pick straight up and is making way less money per game. Dollar for dollar, Russell Wilson is a vastly superior QB right? Does it matter? Nope.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:16 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:
    CrankUpTheDiesel wrote:Lol Morris has more attempts, more yards and more TD's. I've always like Marshawn Lynch, but Morris is better.

ok so he's better in your opinion? Lynch is still pretty damn good, so what's your point...chances of us stopping him is greater than you stopping lynch, because your defense is mediocre.. morris doesn't concern me near as much as Garcon and Moss... damn good back but we've faced several backs just as good.

and had you put up a video with a team like SF or Denver, or STL who actually have good D's i'd be a little more impressed.

Our defense is mediocre? HA, ok, that's a good one. Maybe you haven't heard of future Hall of Famer London Fletcher? Yeah, he's on our team. He's a tackling wizard and a mastermind at destroying opposing teams wills.

If you want to sleep on Morris too, well, have at it. He rolled to 200 yards against Dallas, and he set the record for most rushing yards... IN HIS FIRST YEAR!
    'Fletch'
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:17 pm
  • SkinsFan46 wrote:Morris. Cheaper, younger. Equal production.

So, basically Morris is 2.5 years younger and cheaper. His equal (nearly equal) production (in one year of play) means he is better according to you.

Take Russell Wilson, he is 1 year and 2 months OLDER (just so you know I get it, he is a little older), but he is a ton cheaper and they are separated by about 2 points of the old Rating system (100.00 to 102.4). So, using your premise then, our QB is better than yours and has stayed more healthy this year which makes him more valuable.

That's why these arguments never work. It's always slanted toward the fan base bias.
    Starrman44
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:28 pm
  • 'Fletch' wrote:
    hawker84 wrote:
    CrankUpTheDiesel wrote:Lol Morris has more attempts, more yards and more TD's. I've always like Marshawn Lynch, but Morris is better.

Our defense is mediocre? HA, ok, that's a good one. Maybe you haven't heard of future Hall of Famer London Fletcher? Yeah, he's on our team. He's a tackling wizard and a mastermind at destroying opposing teams wills.

If you want to sleep on Morris too, well, have at it. He rolled to 200 yards against Dallas, and he set the record for most rushing yards... IN HIS FIRST YEAR!

London Fletcher a future Hall of Famer?!!! Hahahahahaha. I can't stop laughing. I just spit an entire can of pepsi on my laptop.

London Fletcher has as much of a shot at the hall of fame as I do. His biggest honor was once he was a 2nd team all pro. Sorry... NOT a hall of famer. A guy that piles up lots of tackles on defenses that let everything get to the second level every year? Yes. Hall of famer? Not a chance in heck.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:36 pm
  • I'm just waiting for some Redskins fan to come on here and say "My dad can beat up your dad, poopface"
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:39 pm
  • morris is just maybe just a tad 'stouter', but lynch is 1) probably every bit as physical on the field, is 2) more of a threat in the passing game, and has 3) a faster 'top gear'. morris might have better vision.

it could be that lynch is the best-ever back at 'moving the pile'. he sure has a lot of leg strength for his weight.
    mrblitz
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:43 pm

Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:49 pm
  • jlwaters1 wrote:

Please Morris had 20 more carries and ONLY 23 more yards than Lynch. Lynch is averaging 5.0 yards/carry. Morris is at 4.8.

So to say that Morris is better is ridiculous. Both players have had tremendous years. If Seattle doesn't curbstomp 3 opponents thus taking Lynch out of the game and letting our rookie RB get a ton of carries (Turbin got 100 yards against AZ) than Lynch would easily have surpassed Morris' total.

This argument is biased. I can easily say the same thing about RG3. If he hadnt missed 1.5 games, he would have more TD's than RW. But he didnt, end of story, just like Morris had more Carries, Rushing yards, and TD's, end of story. And can we stop using the yards per carry argument. You guys act like the difference was huge. It was .2 yards more. It's like me saying that Lynch fumbles more than Morris...He does, but the differnce is negligble and not really worth mentioning.

Edit: Not saying that Morris is better than Lynch, just saying I dont agree with your argument or reasoning.
    rdskns4eva
    NET Rookie

Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:14 pm
  • thebanjodude wrote:Pshh...ask any other fanbase, the only running back they would take over Marshawn is AP

lol Dont ask Buffalo...they hate that guy. Best friend is a Bills fan...they couldnt wait to get rid of him, but apparently he was a team cancer at the time.
    rdskns4eva
    NET Rookie

Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:16 pm
  • actually, i had thought morris had 3 fumbles to lynch's 2. maybe that's just fumbles lost, but not total fumbles.
    mrblitz
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:26 pm
  • This argument is biased. I can easily say the same thing about RG3. If he hadnt missed 1.5 games, he would have more TD's than RW. But he didnt, end of story, just like Morris had more Carries, Rushing yards, and TD's, end of story. And can we stop using the yards per carry argument. You guys act like the difference was huge. It was .2 yards more. It's like me saying that Lynch fumbles more than Morris...He does, but the differnce is negligble and not really worth mentioning.

Edit: Not saying that Morris is better than Lynch, just saying I dont agree with your argument or reasoning. (quote)

One of the problems with that arguement is Lynch was taken out of a blowout game, not injured to the point of not able to play.
    homerun1970
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:34 pm
  • 'Fletch' wrote:
    hawker84 wrote:

Our defense is mediocre? HA, ok, that's a good one. Maybe you haven't heard of future Hall of Famer London Fletcher? Yeah, he's on our team. He's a tackling wizard and a mastermind at destroying opposing teams wil

first of all Dallas Defense is Putread, they were handled easily at the CLink, so try another angle, and as far as London Fletcher, good player old as hell, i'll give you that one, who else you got, Hall, he get's beat as much as he makes a play, who else? josh wilson, he was cut by us, what does that tell you.... sorry, no impressed with your D, stats don't lie my man, don't think you want to see the comparison between our two teams. and i never said we can sleep on morris, he has to be a priority.
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:40 pm
  • rdskns4eva wrote:
    thebanjodude wrote:Pshh...ask any other fanbase, the only running back they would take over Marshawn is AP

lol Dont ask Buffalo...they hate that guy. Best friend is a Bills fan...they couldnt wait to get rid of him, but apparently he was a team cancer at the time.

actually when we played them, their fans had nothing but good things to say about him, and wished he was still there to have a one two punch with spiller... but they knew he wasn't happy there, but they were glad to see him having success.. do you guys actually do research before you post...
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:42 pm
  • homerun1970 wrote:This argument is biased. I can easily say the same thing about RG3. If he hadnt missed 1.5 games, he would have more TD's than RW. But he didnt, end of story, just like Morris had more Carries, Rushing yards, and TD's, end of story. And can we stop using the yards per carry argument. You guys act like the difference was huge. It was .2 yards more. It's like me saying that Lynch fumbles more than Morris...He does, but the differnce is negligble and not really worth mentioning.

Edit: Not saying that Morris is better than Lynch, just saying I dont agree with your argument or reasoning. (quote)

One of the problems with that arguement is Lynch was taken out of a blowout game, not injured to the point of not able to play.

he was taken out of two blowout games, which equals approx 1 full game of playing time... so ya his numbers could have been better, that's a fact.
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:45 pm
  • 1) Alfred Morris is a stud. I like thuggish runners and he is thuggish with a little 'ish added n.
    2) Alfred Morris is no Lynch. He's a rook, talk to me in 8 years.
    3) Stop talking about Ol' Man Fletcher... Seriously, that ship has sailed.
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:06 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information