DC Radio...ugh, makes me sick.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
94.3 ESPN/980 AM have been giving us plenty of credit; they're pretty easy to listen to even when the Seahawks aren't playing the Redskins.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":43smykhh said:
Sgt. Largent":43smykhh said:
You mean a homer radio station is being a homer? Shocking.

Kinda like the Seattle stations not giving the Skins any chance of winning?
Who is saying that the Redskins don't have a chance?

Every radio show I've heard over the past week is picking the Hawks, and giving very little love to the Skins.......just like every person on this forum.

That's what hometown fans and radio hosts do, they homer. So not sure why this thread exists.

A

Anonymous

I seriously can't wait for my skins to beat the Seahawks.

What I love the most is no one here seems to acknowledge that their team has a horrible record when playing on the road.

A

Anonymous

peachesenregalia":3bowzj45 said:
Hawkfan77":3bowzj45 said:
Sgt. Largent":3bowzj45 said:
You mean a homer radio station is being a homer? Shocking.

Kinda like the Seattle stations not giving the Skins any chance of winning?
Who is saying that the Redskins don't have a chance?

I am. Because they don't. Have one. A chance. They don't have a chance.
Im quoting you on this.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
CrankUpTheDiesel":q3rpjnhr said:

What I love the most is no one here seems to acknowledge that their team has a horrible record when playing on the road.

You're right. None of us are aware of our road record. We're such a bunch of confused fans. I'm glad you and your GED are here to clear up our misconceptions. Can you tell me if we went 16-0 this year? I think we did, but I'm not sure.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
CrankUpTheDiesel":2apqqipd said:

Once we opened up the offensive playbook, placing games in the hands of our rookie phenom QB, we stopped losing road games. Of the games we did lose, not one was lost by more than 7 points. You guys are toast. The Redskins have benefited from a cupcake schedule and are due to have their asses handed to 'em in a physically dominating fashion.

A

Anonymous

Sarlacc83":13hfrxm7 said:
CrankUpTheDiesel":13hfrxm7 said:

You're right. None of us are aware of our road record. We're such a bunch of confused fans. I'm glad you and your GED are here to clear up our misconceptions. Can you tell me if we went 16-0 this year? I think we did, but I'm not sure.
I bet you weren't even aware that Seahawks haven't won a playoff road game in I believe 29 years. Might as well make it 30.

The more you know...

A

Anonymous

SmokinHawk":lzyjzjy4 said:
CrankUpTheDiesel":lzyjzjy4 said:

Once we opened up the offensive playbook, placing games in the hands of our rookie phenom QB, we stopped losing road games. Of the games we did lose, not one was lost by more than 7 points. You guys are toast. The Redskins have benefited from a cupcake schedule and are due to have their asses handed to 'em in a physically dominating fashion.
Lmfao didn't you guys win like 3 road games the entire year?

Redskins nation is going to make this the tougher road game Seahawks have ever played, and our players are going to out play you and our coache are going to out coach you.

The Phoenix is rising once again. It's a new beginning, a new era, and a new team.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
CrankUpTheDiesel":2rdspdi0 said:

Just as bad as the Skins home record over the past 4-5 years. Are you guys even over .500?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No station in Seattle is saying the Skins don't have a chance. All I've heard all week is that this game is gonna' be tight, and VERY tough for the Hawks.

grizrgood

Reaction score
CrankUpTheDiesel":2ywxc2h7 said:
SmokinHawk":2ywxc2h7 said:
CrankUpTheDiesel":2ywxc2h7 said:

Redskins nation is going to make this the tougher road game Seahawks have ever played, and our players are going to out play you and our coache are going to out coach you.

The Phoenix is rising once again. It's a new beginning, a new era, and a new team.

LMAO, didn't you guys LOSE 3 home games this year? :sarcasm_on:
You need to realize that this is the playoffs! Throw all that other sh*t out and be ready for a ball busting physical game, PERIOD!!

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
I don't care! blah blah blah!

Seahawks are going to CRUSH the Redskins like lil kids falling in love.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
CrankUpTheDiesel":2s40k0a2 said:
SmokinHawk":2s40k0a2 said:
CrankUpTheDiesel":2s40k0a2 said:

FedEx Field is hardly a venue known for loud fans. It's practically a library. :roll:

RG3 is the only special player on your entire roster and he's gimpy. #ontothenextgamealready

Treefiddy

Reaction score
Isn't that the station that screwed over and dumped Don and Mike? If so, they are the worst station in the world.

Hawks win by 24

CANHawk

Reaction score
CrankUpTheDiesel":1swqizu2 said:
SmokinHawk":1swqizu2 said:
CrankUpTheDiesel":1swqizu2 said:

LOLerskates. Redskins "Nation". uh... k'brah. I'd put our little 67k seat stadium up against your 85k seat concrete toilet full of fat queens in drag any day of the week. There's lots of things for our boys to worry about in this game, but "Redskins Nation" is not one of them.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
CANHawk":2zwfuhgs said:
CrankUpTheDiesel":2zwfuhgs said:
SmokinHawk":2zwfuhgs said:

The FedEx stadium motto: Doing less with more since moving to Maryland.

LOLerskates. Redskins "Nation". uh... k'brah. I'd put our little 67k seat stadium up against your 85k seat concrete toilet full of fat queens in drag any day of the week. There's lots of things for our boys to worry about in this game, but "Redskins Nation" is not one of them.
The FedEx Staduim motto : Doing less with more since moving to Maryland.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Man if we were extremeforeskins.orgy these clowns would be gone after "the", really not impressed with this fan base, there is no fan base worse than the 9ers, but these folks are kinda wuss's, can't take it on their site but like to hang out on other boards, are they all 12 and under? or just yellow?

CHawks4L

Reaction score
I keep hearing Skin's fans talking down the Hawks road record...

Look in the mirror as you own the worst home record of any playoff team to be hosting a game.

It's not an advantage if you don't take it...