I can already hear it now...

pinksheets

Reaction score
This will certainly be the case on the ExtremeSkins site. They don't even want to think about actual football there, but instead denigrate every other aspect of our team, city, and fanbase. When/if they lose, expect a ton of excuse making, potential officiating blame, etc. Anything but their team got outplayed by an undeniably more talented roster.

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
Fight 4 Old DC":27mah1c2 said:
I'm guessing the Hawks will know all of the words to "Hail To The Redskins" by the end of the game. You see the band plays it after every Skins touchdown and you know, repetition is the key to learning something so......you get the idea.

By using the repetition theory, the Redskins have already lost ala the last two playoff meetings. 8)

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Fight 4 Old DC":1a2l7mk3 said:
I'm guessing the Hawks will know all of the words to "Hail To The Redskins" by the end of the game. You see the band plays it after every Skins touchdown and you know, repetition is the key to learning something so......you get the idea.

If repetition is the key to knowing something, then the Redskins should have exiting the playoffs at the hands of the Seahawks down pat by now.

glasgow seahawks

Reaction score
Bitter":3beh9lww said:
Fight 4 Old DC":3beh9lww said:

If repetition is the key to knowing something, then the Redskins should have exiting the playoffs at the hands of the Seahawks down pat by now.

Boom :0190l:

The Radish

Reaction score
After the game it will be the usual "Seahawks didn't win, the Redskins lost"

"You can't expect our team to win a playoff game with a rookie even as good as RGIII is,,,oh wait......."

RGIII should be the rookie of the year even if he got beat by a rookie in the first round of the playoffs.

And so on, and so on, and so on.

:les:

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Fight 4 Old DC":3h7e2qx8 said:
thebanjodude":3h7e2qx8 said:
That stupid song is LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME
Hail to the Redskins is the gold standard for fight songs!

Isn't that a little like saying the Zastava is the gold standard for Eastern European-made automobiles?

For those who need a little supplementary information on the subject, the Zastava is the remade Jugo, pronounced "You go" as in "you go if you push," made in the Former Jugoslavija.

SkinsFan46

Reaction score
You won't hear crap from me except "Grats."

Most reasonable Redskins fans didn't think this team would be a playoff contender or even a division winner this year. If they did, they probably are the same fans saying the team will go 10-6 every year. (even under Zorn) We call these people homers.....you generally call them idiots.

So tell me, what will be YOUR excuses if Seattle loses?

SkinsFan46

Reaction score
Bitter":3kbc5rtj said:
Fight 4 Old DC":3kbc5rtj said:

Well played sir. Well played.

[youtube]bcYppAs6ZdI[/youtube]

mistaowen

Reaction score
SkinsFan46":11w47u6q said:

Most reasonable Redskins fans didn't think this team would be a playoff contender or even a division winner this year. If they did, they probably are the same fans saying the team will go 10-6 every year. (even under Zorn) We call these people homers.....you generally call them idiots.

Global warming.

SkinsFan46

Reaction score
mistaowen":1ykebdph said:
SkinsFan46":1ykebdph said:

Global warming.

I like it.

[youtube]HgAZ5uyZUDg[/youtube]

Tattooedseahawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2cq5jfuj said:
If we win, what I don't want to hear is how 'easy' it should be for us to move on and beat the Falcons (MINN/GB results pending obviously).

Aside from that, all I care about is getting the W. Which isn't going to be easy on the road in front of a playoff-starved fan base. We've faced (and defeated) some tough opponents this year but we haven't faced a team on a mission like the Redskins have been since their 3-6 start.

IMO it's too bad these two teams are meeting in the wildcard round. They both have a chance to advance deeper into the playoffs, it would have been nice to have this rookie v. rookie matchup after they'd both had a chance to get a post-season win.

I am definitely in agreement with you although the wildcard is a good round for both rookies to get their feet wet.

I see a really close game. It sounds cliche but have to win the turnover battle and keep the penalties to a minimum.

Bobby3Stix

Reaction score
Honestly, I believe the Seahawks will win this game. They are also my pick to go to the superbowl. I was way more excited for last weeks game than I am for this weeks game. But I'll still be there yelling just as loud as last week.

However, I find this thread VERY ironic. I just have one question for the OP. Why did the Seahawks lose to the Steelers in the super bowl??

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Bobby3Stix":3cm84es5 said:
Honestly, I believe the Seahawks will win this game. They are also my pick to go to the superbowl. I was way more excited for last weeks game than I am for this weeks game. But I'll still be there yelling just as loud as last week.

However, I find this thread VERY ironic. I just have one question for the OP. Why did the Seahawks lose to the Steelers in the super bowl??

If you want to sick around, I'd suggest not picking fights in our place

djb28

Reaction score
he hasnt been healthy for the last 5 games they won including Dallas. They cant talk.

Twisted

Reaction score
anyone hear how RGs knee replacement went?

or did he decide to stick with the glass?

hmm, 100%? does that mean its back to the same fragile knee it was in the beginning?

me guesses RG doesn't make it to the HOF due to knee injuries and short seasons, specially if he keeps wanting to play running back against teams like the seahawks, teams that have real defenses

this should be fun, welcome to the legion of BOOM!!! ;)

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
heatsky":1tjgiiks said:
I don't speak for all Redskins fans, but being a third-generation fan and family season ticket holder for 75 years, I can tell you that after 20 years of failure it feels so good to at least to get back on the right track with this team. Certainly Seattle fans can empathize.

I was hoping for 8-8 this year, some good wins, and real progress with RGIII. If you'd told me at the beginning of the season that we'd be 10-6 after beating the NFCE to death using rookies (RB, K, QB) who look like they are the long-term answers to our prayers, and in the playoffs, I would have fallen over. I will go so far as to say it looks like we could have one of the greatest who ever played at the QB position.

So good luck on Sunday. If Seattle wins, odds are it's because they played better football. You won't get any excuses from this corner.

Classy post heatsky. Just a love for your team and the hope that they can do better. I think both of our fan bases can be proud of our teams this year. Better yet, there is real hope for the future. That being said, good luck next year.

burggold75

Reaction score
bigdaddydave":3i0rvi7n said:
RG3 wasn't 100% healthy, thats why you guys beat us.

How many times do you think we'll have to hear this when the Seahawks win on Sunday?

If the Seahawks win I will be the first one here to say good game and good luck in the next round. It will hurt but that's what good fans do...

Latest posts