This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: Wild Card Edition!

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • I remember when we played them in 2007 and arrogant they were when Todd Collins was Qbing the team. I don't even want to know how they are acting with RG3 at the helm.
    Traxs
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 18
    Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:48 pm


  • XxxZagnutxxX wrote:Those boards arent worth registering. Silly to think they can drop more than 30 against us.


    Shock2k, you seem intent on gaining acceptance here. That confuses me. Sounds like you're a member of a fine Seahawks community somewhere else on the web, too.

    Furthermore, sounds like you have done plenty of research and spent plenty of time researching statistics and facts coming into the game. So much so, that I highly doubt you will find anything new here

    So, read the OP again. This is a burgundy and gold forum built and managed for Redskins fans.

    Thanks


    Got this from one of the "high post" guys. They litterally do not want any alternate fan conversation about anything. Your right, it was kind of a waste of time.
    User avatar
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1116
    Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:38 pm


  • Like I said before, I've never seen a more terrible and less welcoming forum! Like seriously, it kind of blows my mind that they have no interest in civil discussion and the more they make these claims of how their fans were treated poorly, the less I believe them. I've never seen a more close minded , butt hurt group of fans in my life lol.
    Seatown001
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 38
    Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:42 am


  • They are a racist fanbase too for accepting that nickname for all these years.
    Image
    User avatar
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 9156
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


  • It's amazing, I actually liked the Redskins before I went on their forums.
    Last edited by Shock2k on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    User avatar
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1116
    Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:38 pm


  • Shock2k wrote:It's amazing, I actually like the Redskins before I went on their forums.


    Yeah me too, kind of sad when cowboys and eagles fans are more open and civil to opposing fans!
    Seatown001
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 38
    Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:42 am


  • I'm done posting on enemy forums, to hell with this crap. You get banned for making polite, valid points without even trolling. Jerk-offs. Read-only from here on out. Also, much of the Redskins fan base is delusional and WANTS to play us over any other NFC team. What a joke. #1 defense is going to clown your "elite" offense, Redskins fans.
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 24615
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


  • Tech Worlds wrote:They are a racist fanbase too for accepting that nickname for all these years.

    Fact.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 10730
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


  • I'm a member of the Bears and the Giants forums and have great conversations on those boards. They are hostile, but at least their fair, and if you talk stats and the like they will have a moderate conversation with you. The Redskin forum should be called "extremefanboys.com". But it's obvious they get off on disrespecting other fans.

    The only thing I can give them is their total and utter commitment to it. It's good for me, I really want the Hawks to 9er' them now.
    User avatar
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1116
    Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:38 pm


  • youngchew wrote:
    AF_Hawk wrote:The majority of the posts on that board are complete garbage with barely any football talk. Only Seahawk/Redskins related material involves the slamming of our franchise, city, fanbase, and players/coaches. That board is a complete cluster#$%@ of garbage.

    that's what you took away from the skins message board?

    welp...i tried. :34853_doh:


    Yeah, it's pretty pathetic over there. Too bad too; the media here in DC is actually taking this game much more seriously than any "fan" over on that board.
    Kam Chancellor: The Chancellor of Defense
    Bruce Irvin: BruceMode
    Tharold Simon: Humble Thug
    Paul Richardson: BPR
    User avatar
    FortWorthSeahawk
    USAF BadAss
     
    Posts: 1055
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:24 am
    Location: Charlottesville, VA


  • Sounds like they are a bunch of Harbaughs over there!
    Image
    User avatar
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 9156
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


  • Awh, some good ol' fashioned fan hatred. Welcome to the playoffs!
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18505
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


  • I would rather have an intimate candlelight dinner with Harbaugh, then talk with a Redskin fan. It's like talking to a {Fill_in_the_BlanK} Fanatic.
    User avatar
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1116
    Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:38 pm


  • I visited some of their boards and was suprised to see that 2 of them didn't even have discussions about this weekends game. The popular sentiment was thatBob Griffen III is God and Russell Wilson wishes he was Bob Griffen 3. Our schedule was a joke and you guessed it their schedule was tough.When they contain Lynch, it'll force Russell to have to beat them and he's incapable of doing that. Here's a great quote


    Originally Posted by BurgGold75

    "worst fans in the nfl. complain about everything. still bitter about calls from super bowl xl. most believe that blown call against packers was actually correct. they feel disrespected about russell wilson. they better be scared of our team..but they also have a great team that, is dirty as hell, but screw them"

    I then came to the conclussion that I will not waste any more of my time reading their dilussional shit. I do know this....

    1. This will be a tough game in a tough enviroment and Shanahan will have them ready to go.
    2. I'm proud of my team and know they will bring it .I'm not worried in the least .
    3. Playoffs are a whole different animal and anything can happen.
    4. I dont have #4
    User avatar
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3490
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 10:07 am
    Location: Spokane, Wa


  • Most Redskins fans seem to be hanging on to the old stand by "But they're 3-5 on the road!!!"

    They have no idea what's coming for them.
    User avatar
    Harperville
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 88
    Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:34 pm


  • Harperville wrote:Most Redskins fans seem to be hanging on to the old stand by "But they're 3-5 on the road!!!"

    They have no idea what's coming for them.


    What can their fans say? We've beat them in the Playoffs at "our house" over the past few years. Their only hope this year "talk the talk"! I am expecting a great game!
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 4781
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:13 pm
    Location: Puyallup, WA USA


  • When the hawks win it will just add more fuel to the hate they have for us, witch I really want lol.
    User avatar
    WeakBeak
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 134
    Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:57 am
    Location: buckley


  • Playoffs are always a challenge to fans who try to talk their team into a trophy. Fans feel it is a challenge to their fandom unless they out-shout the opponent's fans. If anything I will read an opponent's board just to get a pulse on the team but no one really does the objective discussion without others using a thread to take cheap shots at the other team's fans or the team itself.

    As far as the '07 Sean Taylor fiasco here at .Net. It was pretty brutal and had me seriously considering not associating with this board. Those who contributed to it know what was done so we move on. The mods had to nuke the thread and our owner made a post about it due to how outlandish it had gotten.

    There was also a similar post made by a Seahawks blogger about Sean Taylor that got national attention and his site was bombarded because of the article. They loved the guy, our fans grew tired of the story and lashed back to the whole destiny slant.
    Image
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    User avatar
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *
     
    Posts: 9125
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:33 am
    Location: Covington, Washington


  • I have a very close friend who is a hard core Skins fan. Extremely realistic, in both the 07 and 05 games he let me hear all about how the Hawks have no SB history and about how the loss of Taylor was going to launch them to a win.

    Oh, also how Collins never threw any picks. That worked out well.

    This time, he has NOTHING. He won't acknowledge the game is even being played outside of a comment that he is worried about the Hawks injuring their WRs and RG3.

    I told him that I hope the defense's actions against the Skins doesn't somehow reflect bad on me or damage my friendship.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5554
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


  • Howdy. Redskin fan here.

    extremeskins is a horrible forum. They ban Redskin fans for not toeing the company line. :pukeface:

    thehogs.net is much better. I'm visiting from there.

    See you all in another forum. Good luck Sunday.

    Image
    User avatar
    III
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 20
    Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:35 am


  • III wrote:Howdy. Redskin fan here.

    extremeskins is a horrible forum. They ban Redskin fans for not toeing the company line. :pukeface:

    thehogs.net is much better. I'm visiting from there.

    See you all in another forum. Good luck Sunday.

    Image


    Thanks, I'll try that one. Made the mistake of going to the extremeskins site, not to post but just to learn more about the team. Absolutely no discussion on the strengths or weakness' of the team. I don't even know how to describe the level of discussion!
    canfan
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 120
    Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:11 pm


  • canfan wrote:
    III wrote:Howdy. Redskin fan here.

    extremeskins is a horrible forum. They ban Redskin fans for not toeing the company line. :pukeface:

    thehogs.net is much better. I'm visiting from there.

    See you all in another forum. Good luck Sunday.

    Image


    Thanks, I'll try that one. Made the mistake of going to the extremeskins site, not to post but just to learn more about the team. Absolutely no discussion on the strengths or weakness' of the team. I don't even know how to describe the level of discussion!


    Let me try.

    Mundane, jingoistic, juvenile, lame

    III
    User avatar
    III
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 20
    Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:35 am


  • Pretty typical.

    Fans traverse the opposing boards, pretending to respect your team or even be complimentary, followed up by some diagnosis that leans our outright favors their team.

    Then you have your fans whose knowledge is limited to top stories on ESPN or NFLN.

    Then you have the:
    The Seahawks are cheaters
    Pete Carroll is a cheater
    The Hawks can't beat anybody on the road.
    We have Super Bowl rings from the pre-Internet era.
    Seattle pumps noise in their stadium

    And they are all arguments as to why their team is going to win.

    My favorites are:
    The NFCE is the toughest division in football.

    We had a much tougher schedule.

    None of that matters, no stats, no nothing. All that matters is who plays better consistently, nothing more. I like the Hawks chances.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5554
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


  • canfan wrote:
    III wrote:Howdy. Redskin fan here.

    extremeskins is a horrible forum. They ban Redskin fans for not toeing the company line. :pukeface:

    thehogs.net is much better. I'm visiting from there.

    See you all in another forum. Good luck Sunday.



    Thanks, I'll try that one. Made the mistake of going to the extremeskins site, not to post but just to learn more about the team. Absolutely no discussion on the strengths or weakness' of the team. I don't even know how to describe the level of discussion!


    Hogs it is, see you there!
    User avatar
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1116
    Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:38 pm


  • Vesuve wrote:I read the 'extremeskins' forum "we want Seattle" thread.

    Lots of pent up angst apparently Sean Taylor's passing and some small number of Seahawks fan comments.

    Some reports of bad seattle fan behavior was considered not true however.


    I really doubt that guy's accusation. For one, we are only hearing one side of the story. I imagine we are missing the part of the story where he is drunk and smack talking Seahawk fans and it backfired on him. The fact a mod came in and almost banned him and called him out on his past unruly board behavior tells me he most likely initiated much of what happened to him.


    rsm650 wrote:It doesn't matter what we say or what other boards say; this game is pretty much 50/50. Obviously I want the Hawks to pull out a W. Go Hawks!



    Best post I've seen to date about the match up. (except the part about wanting the Hawks to win :P )


    Bitter wrote:
    Seatown001 wrote:
    Arrogant Prig on Redskins Forum Staff wrote:(now if you're nice and polite---you don't even have to be smart---you'll only get the same from me )


    Because his post is the epitome of courtesy and intelligence.

    I have zero respect for forums that routinely ban people for having opinions that differ from their own.



    Extremeskins isn't a very good place. It used to be, but once it became the "official" forums for the Redskins, it was soon flooded with idiots in mass proportions. Unfortunately, many good and long standing users have been banned in the process of their "clean up". The guy (Jumbo) you quote is by far the biggest dick I've ever seen on a forum board. Guy is a complete douche bag, and has no business being a moderator. In fact, he breaks some of the very rules himself with insults to people, yet turns around and says he's not. They are inconsistent at enforcing the rules, and its ended up being a huge circle jerk. You can't take one guy's statement and call it trolling or flaming, yet allow another guy to do the same. They do. It's a huge reason why I won't even register at that site due to guys like him and the other idiots. Most of the other moderators are decent. I've always been a lurker there, and always will. You will find good stuff on there, but you have to sift through a lot of shit to get it. I prefer the forum I visit as we are much smaller community with better quality of discussion. Quality > Quantity.
    SkinsFan46
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 61
    Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:35 pm


  • III wrote:
    canfan wrote:
    III wrote:Howdy. Redskin fan here.

    extremeskins is a horrible forum. They ban Redskin fans for not toeing the company line. :pukeface:

    thehogs.net is much better. I'm visiting from there.

    See you all in another forum. Good luck Sunday.

    Image


    Thanks, I'll try that one. Made the mistake of going to the extremeskins site, not to post but just to learn more about the team. Absolutely no discussion on the strengths or weakness' of the team. I don't even know how to describe the level of discussion!


    Let me try.

    Mundane, jingoistic, juvenile, lame

    III


    Exactly the word I was going to respond with. They all converse on the same level as the mod with 13 as his age, and if that mod is 13 I would have a hard time believing anybody has ever told him he his mature for his age.
    User avatar
    Bitter
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 469
    Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:38 pm


  • loafoftatupu wrote:Pretty typical.

    Fans traverse the opposing boards, pretending to respect your team or even be complimentary, followed up by some diagnosis that leans our outright favors their team.

    Then you have your fans whose knowledge is limited to top stories on ESPN or NFLN.

    Then you have the:
    The Seahawks are cheaters
    Pete Carroll is a cheater
    The Hawks can't beat anybody on the road.
    We have Super Bowl rings from the pre-Internet era.
    Seattle pumps noise in their stadium

    And they are all arguments as to why their team is going to win.

    My favorites are:
    The NFCE is the toughest division in football.

    We had a much tougher schedule.

    None of that matters, no stats, no nothing. All that matters is who plays better consistently, nothing more. I like the Hawks chances.


    Then there are guys like me who bring thoughtful analysis, give you credit where credit is due, question your weaknesses, identify ours, and recommend a better board than extremesucks.com.

    The thoughtful analysis is in several other threads.
    User avatar
    III
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 20
    Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:35 am


  • Well welcome to the forums '46, you have any idea's on the keys to the game? From a Redskins perspective that is.
    User avatar
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1116
    Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:38 pm


  • Shock2k wrote:Well welcome to the forums '46, you have any idea's on the keys to the game? From a Redskins perspective that is.



    I think it's going to come down to turnovers and how effective our zone read is against your defense. Our offense has been sluggish the past few weeks so I'm worried about us staring the game slow. I even think our defense has outplayed them. We had 2 turnovers by Dallas last week and put up zero points. Nada. Zilch. Fortunate for us, Romo bailed us out again at the end.


    Offensive Pass = Push (slightly our favor)
    Offensive Run= Push (slightly our favor)

    Pass Defense = Seattle (huge favor)
    Run Defense= Washington (slightly)


    Beyond the pass defense, they are pretty even teams as far as comparisons go. Odds don't favor teams that have to travel across the country to play so hopefully those odds pan out for us this weekend. ;)
    SkinsFan46
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 61
    Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:35 pm


  • My thoughts too. Going to come down to individual matchups and Linebacker discipline on our side. We have Browner back as a CB which is going to be a difference maker, though Lane (his replacement the last 4 weeks) has been playing really well, so not sure HOW much of a difference. Either way they will be handfull for Moss and Garcon. Lane (the replacement for browner) looked pretty darn good, and I would like to see him in some nickle looks, but that's not going to happen on this short of timeframe.

    Seahawks D is obviously used to the zone read as we run the same scheme, but the same can be said for the Skins.

    Both QB's also have proven the can drie 90+ yards to close out a game, so time management may come into play depending on how close things are.

    Either way you have two really good teams about to duke it out. I'm looking forard to a great game!
    User avatar
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1116
    Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:38 pm


  • Shock2k wrote:My thoughts too. Going to come down to individual matchups and Linebacker discipline on our side. We have Browner back as a CB which is going to be a difference maker, though Lane (his replacement the last 4 weeks) has been playing really well, so not sure HOW much of a difference. Either way they will be handfull for Moss and Garcon. Lane (the replacement for browner) looked pretty darn good, and I would like to see him in some nickle looks, but that's not going to happen on this short of timeframe.

    Seahawks D is obviously used to the zone read as we run the same scheme, but the same can be said for the Skins.

    Both QB's also have proven the can drie 90+ yards to close out a game, so time management may come into play depending on how close things are.

    Either way you have two really good teams about to duke it out. I'm looking forard to a great game!



    Though Lane has been more than serviceable, he doesn't have the physical presence to make the receivers start short arming balls. A quarter of being man handled by Browner and a quarter of being covered by Lane are two completely different things. It may not impact stats much in the first or second quarter, but by the second half there is a big difference.
    Last edited by Bitter on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    User avatar
    Bitter
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 469
    Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:38 pm


  • SkinsFan46 wrote: Odds don't favor teams that have to travel across the country to play so hopefully those odds pan out for us this weekend. ;)


    Well, Vegas has the odds on our Hawks at -3 (favored by 3). So hopefully those pan out for us this weekend :th2thumbs:
    It's payback, Russell Wilson falling way back
    In the draft, turn nothing into something, still can make that
    Will I
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 287
    Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:08 pm
    Location: Grand Forks


  • Trenchbroom wrote: Every day they have Giant, Eagle & Cowboy fans invading their website and throwing smack around. Jerks surrounded by other jerks = bedlam. Any wonder that they have zero interest in civil discussion? They don't even KNOW what civil discussion about football is!


    Excellent. That pretty much sums it up.

    PS, I've been over there (extremeskins.com) reading quite a bit, not posting, just reading. It's great, so much entertainment. Pure comedy gold, some absolute gems. I'd recommend it! :lol:
    As a musician and audio quality champion, Neil Young said in 2012, “Steve Jobs was a pioneer of digital music. But when he went home, he listened to vinyl.”
    User avatar
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5292
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:41 am
    Location: Ballard


  • Bitter wrote:
    Seatown001 wrote:http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?377853-Dear-Seahawks-Fans.-Read-this-before-you-post.-No-exceptions/page2


    Classy fans

    I like the post by the mod about banning people, also says he's 13 years old next to his username lol


    I laughed at that one as well, in particular the last line:

    Arrogant Prig on Redskins Forum Staff wrote:(now if you're nice and polite---you don't even have to be smart---you'll only get the same from me )


    Because his post is the epitome of courtesy and intelligence.

    I have zero respect for forums that routinely ban people for having opinions that differ from their own.



    Exactly what I was thinking as I read the post! I honestly didn't see many negetive posts by Hawk fans at all, just talking football! That is really petty of of the MOD, he seems like a total wanker!!

    :roll:
    GO SEAHAWKS!!
    User avatar
    grizrgood
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 87
    Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:08 am
    Location: Selah, Washington


  • twisted_steel2 wrote:
    Trenchbroom wrote: Every day they have Giant, Eagle & Cowboy fans invading their website and throwing smack around. Jerks surrounded by other jerks = bedlam. Any wonder that they have zero interest in civil discussion? They don't even KNOW what civil discussion about football is!


    Excellent. That pretty much sums it up.

    PS, I've been over there (extremeskins.com) reading quite a bit, not posting, just reading. It's great, so much entertainment. Pure comedy gold, some absolute gems. I'd recommend it! :lol:


    Wow, that site makes me extremely glad for Seahawks.net. You know you're intent on having a circle jerk when you blow off people looking for good discussion. I can't wait to go back and revel in the beautiful, beautiful hate when their team scores 13 points and gets run out of FedEx field.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    User avatar
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *
     
    Posts: 14631
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Portland, OR


  • Bitter wrote:
    Shock2k wrote:My thoughts too. Going to come down to individual matchups and Linebacker discipline on our side. We have Browner back as a CB which is going to be a difference maker, though Lane (his replacement the last 4 weeks) has been playing really well, so not sure HOW much of a difference. Either way they will be handfull for Moss and Garcon. Lane (the replacement for browner) looked pretty darn good, and I would like to see him in some nickle looks, but that's not going to happen on this short of timeframe.

    Seahawks D is obviously used to the zone read as we run the same scheme, but the same can be said for the Skins.

    Both QB's also have proven the can drie 90+ yards to close out a game, so time management may come into play depending on how close things are.

    Either way you have two really good teams about to duke it out. I'm looking forard to a great game!



    Though Lane has been more than serviceable, he doesn't have the physical presence to make the receivers start short arming balls. A quarter of being man handled by Browner and a quarter of being covered by Lane are two completely different things. It may not impact stats much in the first or second quarter, but by the second half there is a big difference.


    I wasn't clear, I meant moving him into the Slot with Thurman out. I definately was not saying Lane was on par with Browner.
    User avatar
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1116
    Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:38 pm


  • Skins fan here. Just logging on to see what you guys have to say, and after reading had to post. I am a member of www.thehogs.net. It is set up very much like this site. Most of the people there will not go on extremeskins. My understanding from people on thehogs.net is that they are a bunch of idiots over there. At THN, you will find some idiots, but mostly educated fans who like to talk football. As long as you are respectful there, and don't spout a bunch of crap, you will be treated the same. Posts are limited to PG, but we do have a Smack Talk forum that you can go in and speak as you wish. Come on and check us out. Good luck Sunday, and HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!
    Mississippi Hog
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 2
    Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:28 pm


  • I dont know Missisippi, did you know that Bob G 3 invented scrambling? Russell Wilson just tries to copy him.
    User avatar
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3490
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 10:07 am
    Location: Spokane, Wa


  • Like I said, not everybody on there is well educated and respectful, but you will find many that are.
    Mississippi Hog
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 2
    Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:28 pm



  • Mississippi Hog wrote:Like I said, not everybody on there is well educated and respectful, but you will find many that are.


    Thank you. Don't get me wrong, I am a very active member on Extremeskins, and yes there are a few weirdos. But there are also a TON of very knowledgeable fans there. It annoyed the hell out of me reading on here about how some of the seahawks fans ran into a few people they disagreed with on ES and then assumed that the entire Redskins fanbase is a bunch of assholes. I mean come on, seriously?

    Anywho, this is the first time the Redskins have hosted a playoff game in 13 years, and you better believe Fedex is gonna be rocking. You guys saw the game on Sunday night vs Dallas, the crowd was electric. The 12th man for Washington will be out in full force.
    youngchew
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 73
    Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:50 pm


  • you might have fans, very good fans, but you don't have the 12th man, let's get that straight.... i expect it to be loud and electric, i also expect them to be extremly bummed out after the final gun... your secondary is weak, whoever that strong safety is, is a bum... We let josh wilson go, because he's subject to get burned again and again.. just like trufant, always in position to make a play, but never seemed to make them... he had a good game against dallas however... as far as london fletcher looking like Lawrence taylor out there, you can get those visions out of your head, RW will make him look like a fool...

    i actually like the skins, one of the teams i root for when the hawks are out of it.. i like RG3 , very impressive young man... i think we hold the advantage because i don't know if you're D can contain our O, but our offense can keep up with yours.. and our defense is flat out better.. so i say good competitive game, but we sneak it out in the end and advance.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3896
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


  • I also lurked on the extremeskins site, but I not too surprised at all.

    As noted, I'm a loog-time season ticket holder and have seats on the visitor side. That said, the entire section gets to "mingle" with the opposing teams fanbase. Many in our section like to give them a good light hearted ribbing ... PG-13 type ribbing. Eeveryone has fun with it as both sides get a good laugh.

    Not the Redskins fan. I don't know where all the anger comes from, but these guys never let up.

    Trust me, they are not the innocent bystanders they want everyone to think they are. Not even close. They turned the PG-13 conversation to shack talk. They couldn't - or wouldn't - take any of the good natured stuff at all. They were talking from the pre-game stuff all the way to the end of game. They just would not stop. Even when Marcus Trufant turned a Todd Collins INT into a pick six, they still kept on talking.

    The attitude you see on the extremeskins site transfer onto the stands. And, there were many, many fans that were talking non-stop. It's as if they were thinking, I spent al this money to attend this game, so I'm going to get my monies worth. As for the parking the lot incidents, I heard a Hawk fan yell at a Skins fan "nice game!" and the Skins fan tore them a new a@@hole for it.

    Not the innocent bystander....more like a drive by shooter.

    The only time I've seen this kind of stuff is with Niners fans.....recent ones. They were cool when they were winning with Jeff Garcia, TO, and Garrison Hearst....it's this new group that does a lot of talking.

    But no one was as mean sprited like the Redskins fans. Remember....you're in our stadiun, our city, our house....show some respect.
    truehawksfan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 527
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:55 pm



  • Liked this one in particular. The logic behind it is stunning:

    bigmuss1 wrote:Gotta give them credit, they are playing very well. I think this could be the game of the weekend!!

    Skins - and no brace for RG3 31
    Seahawks - 27

    Brace remains on leg - Skins - 24
    Seahawks - 22
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    User avatar
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *
     
    Posts: 18340
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:23 am
    Location: The beautiful PNW


  • Everybody's a grownup over at Capitol Punishment National Defense (CPND). Many of our fellow Redskins fans here have been here for multiple years:

    http://cpnd.us/

    Come on over.
    heatsky
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 2
    Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:12 am


  • When you are here, your screen is burgundy and gold for a reason.


    Could there be a douchier statement? Douche Douche Douche. They need to get over themselves.
    User avatar
    CaptainSkybeard
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 904
    Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:08 pm


  • Shock2k wrote:I may have been quick to judge the extremeskins.com board. That Jumbo is class act. I was going to say as much on this thread, but when I tried I realized I had been banned. :th2thumbs:

    http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread. ... -quot-fwiw


    In that post he states he is a 50+ year Redskins fan, I had a hard time believing he was even the 13 years old listed in his profile.
    User avatar
    Bitter
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 469
    Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:38 pm


  • Hey guys, I didn't mean to sow hate. I litterally thought it was funny I was already banned. I think Blue Talon is the only one they haven't banned. I'm really happy with all our fans on this board. One thing you can respect about that board is they really stick to thier guns, they really won't allow any other fans.
    User avatar
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1116
    Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:38 pm


  • Shock2k wrote:Hey guys, I didn't mean to sow hate. I litterally thought it was funny I was already banned. I think Blue Talon is the only one they haven't banned. I'm really happy with all our fans on this board. One thing you can respect about that board is they really stick to thier guns, they really won't allow any other fans.


    If that's what they really want, they should require membership to view, too. That way they can just have their self-gratifying drivel all by themselves.

    The attitude that they open put out to the world makes them looks like the worst fans ever.

    If I was a Dallas fan, I would hate the Redskins more then we hate the 49ers, solely because of that forum. Is that right? No, but therein lies the problem, but being an openly readable board they are representing skins fans as a whole.

    Basically they make all the legitimately respectable skins fans look terrible. I know several in real life and they are very cool people.
    User avatar
    CaptainSkybeard
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 904
    Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:08 pm


PreviousNext


It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:43 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information