Guaranteeing The Win.

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Guaranteeing The Win.
Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:08 am
  • Who from either team has the balls to do it, then back it up on the field?
    RiggoReincarnated
    NET Starter

Re: Guaranteeing The Win.
Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:11 am
  • No. On any given Sunday.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:11 am
  • Dunno about anyone from the team, but I'm guaranteeing a Seahawks victory on sunday. Redskins have no shot. None. they're going to underestimate this team because of the perceived road weakness and because the entire media seems to think the redskins will win. Redskins havent played a defense even close to this level all season. Russell Wilson doesn't do losing anymore.

You. Have. No. Shot.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:15 am
  • I never guarantee a win, especially in the playoffs, and doubly so on the road. That said, I feel pretty good about going into this one on Sunday.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:18 am
  • Redskins fans. Interesting and insecure fan base. Can't talk on thier sites, but they can come over and set things up to talk crap afterwards.
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:23 am
  • peachesenregalia wrote:they're going to underestimate this team because of the perceived road weakness

you really believe Mike Shanahan would let his players enter the game with that mindset? :?:
    youngchew
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:27 am
  • youngchew wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:they're going to underestimate this team because of the perceived road weakness

you really believe Mike Shanahan would let his players enter the game with that mindset? :?:

Doesn't matter what old rat-face wants. Players will let the media get to their heads. It happens all the time. Hell, it happened to the Seahawks against the Rams this past weekend. An entire week of hearing about how great you are and how hot you are and how everything favors you will lead to at least some complacency among certain players. you've got no shot. the Seahawks are better than the Redskins all over the field. You have no shot.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:37 am
  • doesn't matter what Shanahan does, he cannot prepare his team enough, the only thing you guys compare to us in, and have a slight edge in my opinion, is the passing game, RG3 is legit and you have some dangerous weapons at reciever, you have a good back as well, but the difference there is , we have the D to slow him down, i don't see anyone on your team that can contain Lynch.. if what's his face from dallas can gash you guys, what do you think lynch and turbin is gonna do let alone RW... you think Fletcher is going to walk down RW like he did Romo all night.. here's why we win..

QB's = push
    RB = slight edge to lynch , but not much
    recievers = i think skins have the better playmakers , but seattle squad is no slouch either
    O line = edge to Skins in pass blocking, push in run blocking
    D line = edge to Hawks
    line backers = big edge to hawks
    secondary = no need to go there

our offense can match yours score for score if needed.. problem you have is , your D is mediocre, our's wins games or keeps us in the game and give us a chance to win, every game. if we get in a shoot out, we have a chance, if it comes down to a defensive low scoring battle, skins lose
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:59 am
  • Seattle had its reality check next week. I don't expect the same issues this week on offense.

I expect the Redskins to roll up a lot of yards on Sunday. I don't expect them to put it in the end zone very often, though.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:37 am
  • SNDavidson wrote:Redskins fans. Interesting and insecure fan base. Can't talk on thier sites, but they can come over and set things up to talk crap afterwards.

Cause.. you know.. a few a-hole fans made fun of Sean Taylor 6 years ago
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:40 am
  • i definitely don't feel like the season will end after Sunday.
    I know any given Sunday, but i can not picture this team losing.
    Axx
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:46 am
  • I know someone said this earlier but I feel that Pete really planned well against Kap and Cam. I know RG3 is healthier but I feel like the D is going to do a great job containing the read option.

ATX_Hawk
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:46 am
  • Hasselbeck wrote:
    SNDavidson wrote:Redskins fans. Interesting and insecure fan base. Can't talk on thier sites, but they can come over and set things up to talk crap afterwards.

Cause.. you know.. a few a-hole fans made fun of Sean Taylor 6 years ago

Only way a Seahawk fan can be welcomed there is if they pay homage to "Saint Sean".
    Mandu
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:53 am
  • ATX_Hawk wrote:I know someone said this earlier but I feel that Pete really planned well against Kap and Cam. I know RG3 is healthier but I feel like the D is going to do a great job containing the read option.

Our offense is about much more than the read option...if you focus on just that we will find a way to burn you other ways.
    RiggoReincarnated
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:56 am
  • hawker84 wrote:doesn't matter what Shanahan does, he cannot prepare his team enough, the only thing you guys compare to us in, and have a slight edge in my opinion, is the passing game, RG3 is legit and you have some dangerous weapons at reciever, you have a good back as well, but the difference there is , we have the D to slow him down, i don't see anyone on your team that can contain Lynch.. if what's his face from dallas can gash you guys, what do you think lynch and turbin is gonna do let alone RW... you think Fletcher is going to walk down RW like he did Romo all night.. here's why we win..

QB's = push
    recievers = i think skins have the better playmakers , but seattle squad is no slouch either
    D line = edge to Hawks

our offense can match yours score for score if needed.. problem you have is , your D is mediocre, our's wins games or keeps us in the game and give us a chance to win, every game. if we get in a shoot out, we have a chance, if it comes down to a defensive low scoring battle, skins lose

Murray put up 70 odd yards on us...would hardly call that a gashing. Plus they have more weapons in the passing game than the Seahawks do so our attention was likely focused there.
    RiggoReincarnated
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:58 am
  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    youngchew wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:they're going to underestimate this team because of the perceived road weakness

Doesn't matter what old rat-face wants. Players will let the media get to their heads. It happens all the time. Hell, it happened to the Seahawks against the Rams this past weekend. An entire week of hearing about how great you are and how hot you are and how everything favors you will lead to at least some complacency among certain players. you've got no shot. the Seahawks are better than the Redskins all over the field. You have no shot.

Being underdogs AT HOME to a team they beat last season, and a team that talked trash then got spanked IN ITS OWN HOUSE...yet are still favorites, is going to fire our players up beyond belief.

I think a few blowout wins (the SF one was impressive undoubtedly but they seemed flat after beating NE), have gotten to this fanbases head.
    RiggoReincarnated
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:00 am
  • In the end it's going to boil down to what Seahawks defense shows up on Sunday. No question.

We will move the ball on offense, we will score points.. the question is.. will we be able to contain the Skins offense? Will we bottle up Alfred Morris? Will we prevent Garcon and Moss from having big days catching the football? (Those type of WR's give us more problems than any other).

The Redskins protect the football better than most teams in football, and our offense is the same way. The team who makes the first (and possibly only mistake) may very well be the team that loses. And right now, I just see our defense being a few steps ahead of the Redskins defense and I think that ultimately will be the difference.
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:02 am
  • Riggo, I admire your sand, but your team has no realistic shot of winning this game on Sunday. None whatsoever. you can sit there and try to nitpick and claims that RGIII is this and Shanahan is that, but at the end of the day, the Redskins don't have so much as a puncher's chance at this one. Seattle is better than the Redskins from top to bottom.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:03 am
  • RiggoReincarnated wrote:
    ATX_Hawk wrote:I know someone said this earlier but I feel that Pete really planned well against Kap and Cam. I know RG3 is healthier but I feel like the D is going to do a great job containing the read option.

Our offense is about much more than the read option...if you focus on just that we will find a way to burn you other ways.

I'm aware that your team is much more than a read option, our offenses are quite similar, but considering that it is a big part of your offense I'm just stating that we have done well stopping it and Pete coached against that in college. That said... good luck on Sunday.

ATX_Hawk
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:04 am
    Being underdogs AT HOME to a team they beat last season, and a team that talked trash then got spanked IN ITS OWN HOUSE...yet are still favorites, is going to fire our players up beyond belief.

I think a few blowout wins (the SF one was impressive undoubtedly but they seemed flat after beating NE), have gotten to this fanbases head.

:lol:

Again - why are you hanging on a win over us last year? The team is NOWHERE near last season. Neither is yours quite frankly.. hell that win over us eventually forced you to divy up even more draft compensation to get your QBOTF.

Citing the 2011 victory would be like Seahawk fans saying "well we beat this team in 2007.. this one should be a breeze"

And if your team isn't fired up for a PLAYOFF GAME... when the hell would they be fired up?
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:05 am
  • RiggoReincarnated wrote:Who from either team has the balls to do it, then back it up on the field?

I guarantee someone will win :th2thumbs:
    Slick
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:06 am
  • Sarlacc83 wrote:Seattle had its reality check next week. I don't expect the same issues this week on offense.

I expect the Redskins to roll up a lot of yards on Sunday. I don't expect them to put it in the end zone very often, though.

Bingo.

Both teams have good offensive red zone TD %'s, but Washington's D % is terrible.

We score 7, they score 3. Rinse, repeat, roll to a 42-23 win.
    CrimsonWazzu
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:10 am
  • Redskins fan here. Not trying to be a douche or anything so apologies now if my comments come off some unintended way.

One thing a lot of people are overlooking is that aside from Bobby Wagner, this is the same exact starting defense that got torched for 300+ yards by Sexy Rexy and 100+ yards by Roy Helu last season, in Seattle. Both of those guys are now 3rd stringers. Brandon Browner got abused that game by Anthony Armstrong (who was cut during training camp).

The point to that isn't to knock any players, or to bring up what happened a year ago; but to illustrate that personnel match-ups are only half the battle. Excellent coaching and gameplanning is the other. Kyle Shanahan will have a few tricks up his sleeve.
    drastik
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:13 am
  • drastik wrote:Redskins fan here. Not trying to be a douche or anything so apologies now if my comments come off some unintended way.

One thing a lot of people are overlooking is that aside from Bobby Wagner, this is the same exact starting defense that got torched for 300+ yards by Sexy Rexy and 100+ yards by Roy Helu last season, in Seattle. Both of those guys are now 3rd stringers. Brandon Browner got abused that game by Anthony Armstrong (who was cut during training camp).

The point to that isn't to knock any players, or to bring up what happened a year ago; but to illustrate that personnel match-ups are only half the battle. Excellent coaching and gameplanning is the other. Kyle Shanahan will have a few tricks up his sleeve.

What I gather from this post is you guys really should start Sexy and Helu this game. Sit those other guys down. :sarcasm_off:

In all fairness, it will be a great game. I'm looking forward to that. Let things happen.
    Slick
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:23 am
  • drastik wrote:Redskins fan here. Not trying to be a douche or anything so apologies now if my comments come off some unintended way.

Grossman had a bulk of those yards in the 4th as did Helu..

The defense would constantly break down at the end of games last year because of a putrid offense - in large part because of QB play. Our offense is night and day from last seasons.

Again.. the 2011 team is nothing compared to this years. Just like the Redskins team is different. Throw that game away because it really means nothing.
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 am

'Skins fans are really reaching. This defense dropped 4 points per game off its ppg allowed. They also moved up 5 spots to #4 in yards allowed. 1 more year makes a huge difference, and, as Hasselbeck mentioned, they now have an offense which can win games (letting them play more aggressively.)

Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:28 am
  • Hasselbeck wrote:
    drastik wrote:Redskins fan here. Not trying to be a douche or anything so apologies now if my comments come off some unintended way.

The defense would constantly break down at the end of games last year because of a putrid offense - in large part because of QB play. Our offense is night and day from last seasons.

Again.. the 2011 team is nothing compared to this years. Just like the Redskins team is different. Throw that game away because it really means nothing.

If I recall correctly, we had a 10 minute drive to open the game to get our first TD. After that we stalled though (at least point wise) until the 4th quarter.
    RiggoReincarnated
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 am
  • This is not last year!

"The thing that bothers me the most about idiot Skins fans is that they are stuck in the past." Skinsfan46
    Hawksfan78
    NET Rookie

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:42 am
  • Of all the concerns I can think up about this game, last year's game rates alongside "Winston Guy might get food poisoning from dinner the night before the game" in terms of importance.
    MidwestHawker
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:42 am
  • The point flew over a couple folks heads... my bad.

The point is not about who won the game, or what happened last year. The point is don't look too hard in personnel matchups, coaches get paid also.

On paper, a secondary and LB core as that of the Seahawks should be able to dominate players on the level of Rex Grossman, Anthony Armstrong, Jabar Gaffney etc.... but good coaching can make up for deficiencies.

The Redskins have been decimated by injuries this season, they have no business being in the playoffs. Yet, outstanding coaching on both offense and defense has them on a 7 game winning streak and in the playoffs for the first time in 4 seasons. Again, the only point to my comments is that personnel match-ups are only half the battle.
    drastik
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:46 am
  • How is anyone here supposed to "back it up on the field?"
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:50 am
  • Here is the main reason I think we are going to win this Sunday!

THIS year, the Washington Redskins have failed to beat a team other then Philly that has had a Top 15 rated Defense. And Philly was #15...
    Hawksfan78
    NET Rookie

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am
    Hasselbeck wrote:
    drastik wrote:Redskins fan here. Not trying to be a douche or anything so apologies now if my comments come off some unintended way.

If I recall correctly, we had a 10 minute drive to open the game to get our first TD. After that we stalled though (at least point wise) until the 4th quarter.

It was 17-6 going into the 4th..

Unless I missed the memo that Grossman and Tarvaris Jackson are starting Sunday, this is really a meaningless stat. The Redskins and Seahawks also were 3-0 against the Giants last year. What does that mean? About as much as a 4-6 team losing to a 3-7 team in November of 2011.
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:53 am
    hawker84 wrote:doesn't matter what Shanahan does, he cannot prepare his team enough, the only thing you guys compare to us in, and have a slight edge in my opinion, is the passing game, RG3 is legit and you have some dangerous weapons at reciever, you have a good back as well, but the difference there is , we have the D to slow him down, i don't see anyone on your team that can contain Lynch.. if what's his face from dallas can gash you guys, what do you think lynch and turbin is gonna do let alone RW... you think Fletcher is going to walk down RW like he did Romo all night.. here's why we win..

QB's = push
    D line = edge to Hawks

Murray put up 70 odd yards on us...would hardly call that a gashing. Plus they have more weapons in the passing game than the Seahawks do so our attention was likely focused there.

murry was a non factor in our game.. and you're telling me Romo and Dallas have a better passing attack than us. Mr. float one out to a slow ass linebacker ? please Romo and passing = fail
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:58 am
  • Riggo, i appreciate you coming on here talking some football, but to bring in comparisons to Dallas, and how you beat us last year , just holds no water.. there is no comparisons in those examples... We are nowhere near the same team as last year, nor is Washington.. And Dallas is nowhere near a strong a team as the seahawks in any phase of the game,... They have bryant and Whitten, that is it....

i have the upmost respspect for Bob Griffin and your running back, great young players to build around for sure.. but as i stated before, your defense is not in the same class as the seahawks, top to bottom, D line looked good last game, but again it was Romo back there not RW... our defense will need to show up sunday for us to have a chance , i'll give you that, but if they do, redskins don't have a shot.. JMHO... i expect a good hard fought game none the less.
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:01 am
  • Hawksfan78 wrote:Here is the main reason I think we are going to win this Sunday!

THIS year, the Washington Redskins have failed to beat a team other then Philly that has had a Top 15 rated Defense. And Philly was #15...

You are correct, the Redskins have played 6 games against defenses that finished top 15 in defense. Philly x2, Carolina, Cinci, Pitt, St. Louis.

The only team that the Redskins beat was Philly twice, all the other games resulted in losses.

It can be assumed that the Redskins struggle against top defenses.

Here are the points scored the Redskins scored in each of those games:

Rams - 28
    Bengals - 31
    Steelers - 12
    Panthers - 13
    Eagles - 31
    Eagles - 27

The only teams that kept the Redskins in check on offense all year were the Panthers and Steelers. In every other game, the Redskins still scored points. There were no garbage time points either, the Redskins were beating both the Rams and Bengals in the 4th quarter before those teams came back and won.

The Redskins also played Minnesota and Baltimore (ranked #16 and #17) and scored 38 and 31 points respectively.

Robert Griffin has had 3 "rookie-quality" games in his career: Pittsburgh, Carolina, and Dallas. Luckily, Alf carried the team against Dallas in week 17. The Redskins havn't lost since they played Carolina and Pitt back2back before the bye week.
    drastik
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:02 am
  • drastik wrote:The point flew over a couple folks heads... my bad.

The point is not about who won the game, or what happened last year. The point is don't look too hard in personnel matchups, coaches get paid also.

On paper, a secondary and LB core as that of the Seahawks should be able to dominate players on the level of Rex Grossman, Anthony Armstrong, Jabar Gaffney etc.... but good coaching can make up for deficiencies.

The Redskins have been decimated by injuries this season, they have no business being in the playoffs. Yet, outstanding coaching on both offense and defense has them on a 7 game winning streak and in the playoffs for the first time in 4 seasons. Again, the only point to my comments is that personnel match-ups are only half the battle.

So your point gets called out for being weak, so now you're changing it from the Seahawks defensive personnel being mostly similar to last year to some nonsense about coaches? Give me a break.

Apparently a key point is flying over your head as well, bro. You talk about how the Hawks' defense is the exact same except for Bobby Wagner. Do you have any idea just how young this Seahawks team is? The defense specifically? You trying to say that players reach their full potential in year 1 or 2? The Hawks have the 2nd youngest defense in the league. I think it's safe to say a unit improves as it grows together and players reach their full potential.
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:06 am
  • @SeaTown81

I stated in my initial comments what my point was. I just made it clearer in my 2nd post.
    drastik
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:13 am
  • drastik wrote:@SeaTown81

I stated in my initial comments what my point was. I just made it clearer in my 2nd post.

It remained wrong both ways.

Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:23 am
  • Sarlacc83 wrote:
    drastik wrote:@SeaTown81

It remained wrong both ways.

So, you're saying that I'm wrong with my point that coaching/gameplanning plays an important role in the outcome of a game?
    drastik
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:23 am
  • drastik wrote:@SeaTown81

Ok, I see that now. Glossed over it initially (due to how wrong and stupid the comments about the Hawks defense were). Point taken. I take back my comments about changing your stance. Mea culpa.

Still horribly wrong though. ;)
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:27 am
  • I see your point drastik but... The weeks you scored so many points on the Rams and Cinci, they were still trying to figure out RGIII and how he plays because it was the begining of the season. and at the end of the season when the Skins won all the games it was against IMHO mediocore compition. With the exception of Baltimore.

The last 7 games and thier end of the year standings
    Philly 4 - 12
    Dallas – 8 - 8
    NY Giants – 9-7
    Baltimore – 10 - 6
    Browns - 5 – 11
    Philly – 4 - 12
    Dallas – 8 – 8
    Hawksfan78
    NET Rookie

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:27 am
  • I love how fans of opposing teams try to persuade opposing fans to their points of view. It's amusing to me.
    As far as this game goes, I don't really fear anything about the Redskins. Their offense has some great pieces, but in general, great defenses neutralize great offenses, and while the skins have a GOOD offense, I wouldn't call it great.
    On the other side of the ball, Seattle has a good offense, certainly not great, but the skins have a very suspect defense.
    As other posters have said, I think this game will come down to Seattle's defense. If they show up and play well, the game is almost certainly ours.
    I will say, though, that the combo of Griffin and Morris, 2 of the top 5 offensive rookies to come into the league this year, is an interesting puzzle to solve. Luckily, we have 4 good games to look at where opponents held them to under 20 points. I think Seattle's defensive unit/staff is up to the task.
    LargentFan
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:29 am
  • Couple of things to note. They outscored us by 18 points (430-412) over the course of the season. But they also allowed 140 more points (385 vs 245) than the Seahawks this season. They did so after facing an equal number of what CHFF would rate as "quality opponents" They went 3-3, we went 5-1 against quality opponents.
    #NEXTMANUP
    Evil_Shenanigans
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:35 am
  • RiggoReincarnated wrote:Who from either team has the balls to do it, then back it up on the field?

Players guaranteeing wins is about the dumbest thing in sports. It's a lose lose move...........all you're doing is giving the other team bulletin board material, at the same time putting more pressure on yourself and your team.

Guarantee win = look at me!
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:36 am
  • peachesenregalia wrote:Dunno about anyone from the team, but I'm guaranteeing a Seahawks victory on sunday. Redskins have no shot. None. they're going to underestimate this team because of the perceived road weakness and because the entire media seems to think the redskins will win. Redskins havent played a defense even close to this level all season. Russell Wilson doesn't do losing anymore.

You. Have. No. Shot.

LOL. A team that lost to the Panthers. This team cant overlook ANYBODY.

If the Redskins didnt underestimate the Cleveland Browns, they are not going to underestimate the Seattle Seahawks.
    rdskns4eva
    NET Rookie

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:38 am
  • rdskns4eva wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:Dunno about anyone from the team, but I'm guaranteeing a Seahawks victory on sunday. Redskins have no shot. None. they're going to underestimate this team because of the perceived road weakness and because the entire media seems to think the redskins will win. Redskins havent played a defense even close to this level all season. Russell Wilson doesn't do losing anymore.

You. Have. No. Shot.

If the Redskins didnt underestimate the Cleveland Browns, they are not going to underestimate the Seattle Seahawks.

It's irrelevant. they can over-estimate us if they want. They still have no shot.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:43 am
  • We will get our points in my opinion, , as stated previously by others though it really is all about our defence v their offence.

Figure out the Morris/RG3 conundrum, or seriously limit them and we win. Let them have their way and we lose.

My biggest concern is the nippy recievers and TE's over the middle if we bite on the PA plays. Hawks have had trouble with these types of recievers in previous games. All in all though I do feel if we both execute and all 3 facets of both teams play to their full potential, well hawks easily win in 2 of the 3 phases, and the other phase (the offence) its a push and we win.

However I always come back to "any given sunday" and this certianley applies this weekend. The game could go either way
    glasgow seahawks
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:52 am
  • rdskns4eva wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:Dunno about anyone from the team, but I'm guaranteeing a Seahawks victory on sunday. Redskins have no shot. None. they're going to underestimate this team because of the perceived road weakness and because the entire media seems to think the redskins will win. Redskins havent played a defense even close to this level all season. Russell Wilson doesn't do losing anymore.

You. Have. No. Shot.

Nor can a team that lost to Arizona, Detroit and Miami. That was then, this is now.
    RiggoReincarnated
    NET Starter

Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:20 am
  • it't the playoffs.. what professional team on the planet over estimates any playoff apponent? pretty sure that would be none.
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:44 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information