I can already hear it now...

bigdaddydave

Reaction score
RG3 wasn't 100% healthy, thats why you guys beat us.

How many times do you think we'll have to hear this when the Seahawks win on Sunday?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
If we win, I don't give a damn what excuses they have to come up with.

hawker84

Reaction score
after listening to niner fans all year, there's nothing the skins can say that will shock me or make me give a crap for that matter.. the better team on that day will win on that day, excuses be damned..

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":fnomdn73 said:
Not as many times as I'll hear, "if the game was in Seattle, we would have won!"
LOL...touche'.

Except, we're gonna win. Thanks for being fun and classy Riggo.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
We're completing the hat trick against the Redskins. 3 lost playoff games in a row for them, courtesy of the Seahawks.

heatsky

Reaction score
I don't speak for all Redskins fans, but being a third-generation fan and family season ticket holder for 75 years, I can tell you that after 20 years of failure it feels so good to at least to get back on the right track with this team. Certainly Seattle fans can empathize.

I was hoping for 8-8 this year, some good wins, and real progress with RGIII. If you'd told me at the beginning of the season that we'd be 10-6 after beating the NFCE to death using rookies (RB, K, QB) who look like they are the long-term answers to our prayers, and in the playoffs, I would have fallen over. I will go so far as to say it looks like we could have one of the greatest who ever played at the QB position.

So good luck on Sunday. If Seattle wins, odds are it's because they played better football. You won't get any excuses from this corner.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
heatsky":3e6tygu3 said:
I don't speak for all Redskins fans, but being a third-generation fan and family season ticket holder for 75 years, I can tell you that after 20 years of failure it feels so good to at least to get back on the right track with this team. Certainly Seattle fans can empathize.

I was hoping for 8-8 this year, some good wins, and real progress with RGIII. If you'd told me at the beginning of the season that we'd be 10-6 after beating the NFCE to death using rookies (RB, K, QB) who look like they are the long-term answers to our prayers, and in the playoffs, I would have fallen over. I will go so far as to say it looks like we could have one of the greatest who ever played at the QB position.

So good luck on Sunday. If Seattle wins, odds are it's because they played better football. You won't get any excuses from this corner.

I would never count on a RB being long term with Shanahan.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
If we win, what I don't want to hear is how 'easy' it should be for us to move on and beat the Falcons (MINN/GB results pending obviously).

Aside from that, all I care about is getting the W. Which isn't going to be easy on the road in front of a playoff-starved fan base. We've faced (and defeated) some tough opponents this year but we haven't faced a team on a mission like the Redskins have been since their 3-6 start.

IMO it's too bad these two teams are meeting in the wildcard round. They both have a chance to advance deeper into the playoffs, it would have been nice to have this rookie v. rookie matchup after they'd both had a chance to get a post-season win.

Starrman44

Reaction score
Bitter":12amxn7s said:
heatsky":12amxn7s said:

I would never count on a RB being long term with Shanahan.

I would count on having a successful running back long term though. In fact, once Morris is established, maybe he'll trade him for another great player or get some draft picks back...

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":1mj12xh6 said:
Not as many times as I'll hear, "if the game was in Seattle, we would have won!"

Or "Wow.. if we had Rex Grossman and Roy Helu still, we probably win this game" :stirthepot:

dagoonie55

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1njno389 said:
RiggoReincarnated":1njno389 said:

Or "Wow.. if we had Rex Grossman and Roy Helu still, we probably win this game" :stirthepot:

Uhhhh, you will NEVER hear any skins fan wanting Rex back. Just sayin.

I'll just be glad the week is over. Win or lose, both teams have had immensely successful seasons.
Our first division win since 99. Hawks haven't won 11 games in a long time either.

I'm tired of hearing about how crappy both fan bases are. Probably will end after this game, barring any retarded fan nonsense at the game.

HTTR

MLOhawks

Reaction score
"na na na naw, hey hey hey, GOOD BYE!" Three in a row B*1ch3$! For the third playoff meeting in a row, we will kick the Skins and their arrogant fan base out of the playoffs.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
bigdaddydave":3r9k9qna said:
RG3 wasn't 100% healthy, thats why you guys beat us.

How many times do you think we'll have to hear this when the Seahawks win on Sunday?

Not a problems..Our qb is to short to play in the NFL anyway.

Fight 4 Old DC

Reaction score
I'm guessing the Hawks will know all of the words to "Hail To The Redskins" by the end of the game. You see the band plays it after every Skins touchdown and you know, repetition is the key to learning something so......you get the idea.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah right Fight, you'll be scoring a bunch of TD's against the NUMBER 1 SCORING DEFENSE in the NFL. Keep telling yourself that.

Latest posts