Russell Wilson on sound FX

Snake Plisskin

Reaction score
OUTSTANDING! First chance I've had to hear RW during a game. Like night and day between this and his pressers. The RGIII video was good too. Two great QBs going at it this Sunday. It's a great time to be fan.

A

Anonymous

Scottemojo":3bpi464y said:
Here is what pissed me off about that video:
A few weeks back Mariucci asked Wilson for a play call, and Wilson turned him down because it wouldn't be cool to give the defense any edge.

And then the NFLN mics the guy and gives away not only goal line play call, but an option play call.

Not to worry, there will be terminology changes throughout the week that will remedy much of that we heard irrelevant.

I remember when the west coast offense came about back in the 49er/Walsh regime. Since then, guys like Holmgren, Reid, and Chucky took it to a whole new level in terms of how the QB calls the plays. Then when you throw in Sam Wyche's "Bengal Terminology, you got body parts and rock stars describing routes. I love the calls in the huddle, freakin awesome.

Remember "28, baker, bruce"? That's a pass to the #8 wide receiver, running a "baker" pattern (whatever that was), with the back blocking the strong safety (or a BOSS block) ...cuz, Bruce is "the Boss".

The Hidden NFL, love that video...