Brian Billick...WTF

rideaducati

Reaction score
Hawks46":3rzeqxuh said:
"Washington is a tough place to play"

Didn't they go like 5-3 at home this year ? So, barely cracking .500 at home makes it a tough play to play ? C'mon Brian.....the CLINK is a tough place to play.

I think Billick got the teams messed up. The redskins have a tough time playing there. He's a bit confused as to which Washington the two teams will be playing in.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Smoke":3de1w97k said:
I want to see a win on the road against a playoff team. We haven't done that this year.

The playoff win on the road monkey is one that we need to get off our back.
:13:

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I call the 10-6 Bears basically a playoff team. We only had one game against a playoff team on the road this year and we lost by 7 when we only scored 6.

This team has nothing to do with the 30 years since our last road playoff win.

themunn

Reaction score
Smoke":1iqt2nq1 said:
I want to see a win on the road against a playoff team. We haven't done that this year.

The playoff win on the road monkey is one that we need to get off our back.

We beat the Bears.
I know I know they didn't make the playoffs... but that's because we beat them.

They'd be the number 5 seed instead of us had we not won that game

grizbob

Reaction score
I might be able to care less, but it would be hard to tell ;)

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Well the Ravens have lost 4out of 5 including last week and moved up a spot. The Packers lost and moved up and tbe Vikings won and moved down two. This is shock jock reporting. Sacrificing integrity for views.
There are also 3 teams ahead of us with worse records. Just trying to generate debate.

Uffda

Reaction score
If the hawks didn't beat certain teams, those ones would be in the playoffs now.

Seahawks have the strongest strenght of schedule in the playoffs, 4th, then the Broncos are the weakest, 28th I recall

Drop 3 or more and they won, the Rams go up in the rankings an lose, easy to notice the BS . it stinks.

Bipolar

Reaction score
These power rankings are e-penis measurment devices for tired fat balding men who happen to get paid for their opinion. sports analysts are same damn thing as economists and politicial analysts, they all try make sense of reality using fancy but simplistic models and statistics, while completely failing to predict even the nearest future.

I cannot care less about any of those so-called experts.

Do you own research and make up your own mind. They all have been proven wrong before, many many times.

Blazenhawks

Reaction score
Honestly I don't think he is wrong. We have really sucked on the road. 1 thing that helps us it's not at 10am so that's good. But being on the road and traveling to east this game is going to be very hard to win.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":3gf84bq6 said:
Sounds like he knows which ref crew is working the game.

Anybody know which Ref's are working the game? Hope to god it isn't the crew from the Chicago Game.

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
When he wrote those, he had a gun to his head. Except for the good post by him, the gunman was getting some subway.

Fox0r

Reaction score
I've stopped caring what the media says about this team.

What the media says about this team doesn't make this team. Our team's performance makes this team. We are a good team. A GREAT team. And we're young. Not concerned with what the media thinks.

hawker84

Reaction score
mike and mike had us at #4.. i respect golicks's opinion a hell of a lot more than Billick... doesn't matter what any of them say fellas, it's what the team does on the field... a road victory would shut them up, until the next one of course....

zayden185

Reaction score
rideaducati":3d395qaw said:
Hawks46":3d395qaw said:
"Washington is a tough place to play"

Didn't they go like 5-3 at home this year ? So, barely cracking .500 at home makes it a tough play to play ? C'mon Brian.....the CLINK is a tough place to play.

I think Billick got the teams messed up. The redskins have a tough time playing there. He's a bit confused as to which Washington the two teams will be playing in.

Actually Washington has one of the worst home field advantages in the league!!!!

And Shannahan is even worse as an underdog....

AgentDib

Reaction score
I know how important the disrespect card is around these parts but the Seahawks are getting a lot of national acclaim. We are favored by Vegas and I have seen more analysts pick us than have picked the Redskins so far. Furthermore, a 3 point spread is small enough that you should expect to see people coming down on either side.

This should be a great game, and if you cannot comprehend outcomes in which the Redskins come out on top then I would say Brian Billick comes out looking like the more reasonable person. The posters who think the Seahawks have a 100% chance of winning on Sunday tend to be the ones who go nuclear following a loss. They assume it couldn't have been anything that the Redskins did well because they are so invested in not giving them any credit at all before the game.

Claden

Reaction score
I rarely ever listen to what they have to say. Where they list/rank teams. I mean it's cool to see Russell listed on Warner's top QBs, but meh. It's just opinions.

Rainger

Reaction score
Billick is one of the biggest dip shits in the media because he thinks he is sooooo special because he was a coach. He has always been very criticle of the Hawks both in writing and when he has done any color of the Hawks games over the last 3 plus years.

godawg

Reaction score
"These power rankings are e-penis measurment devices for tired fat balding men who happen to get paid for their opinion. sports analysts are same damn thing as economists and politicial analysts, they all try make sense of reality using fancy but simplistic models and statistics, while completely failing to predict even the nearest future.

I cannot care less about any of those so-called experts.

Do you own research and make up your own mind. They all have been proven wrong before, many many times."