Anyone get a server error every time they submit a new msg?

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
Happening with multiple browsers to me...handy that it's kept me from double posting though. :)

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I'm just getting a blinding white screen. Still posts though. Just started today.

Anguish

Reaction score
Interesting to work on code from Mexico, via a secure connection to my PC at work in Oregon so I have tools that I need at my disposal... SLOW!

A

Anonymous

Shock2k":1yrsz90t said:
Not sure who your admin is, but your getting a 500 (internal server) error. It looks like a function that runs after the post (probably related to clicking the submit button) is erroring on a "no post mode specified". Probably a NULL value being passed into the function. My 2 cents.

Close, but you're in the right area...

Actually, the air:fuel ratio under medium throttle is too rich causing torque values to be negatively affected, and RPM increase rate to suffer. They need to go ahead and add about 4 degrees of base timing, re-jet the primaries two steps down, and increase plug gap by about .005. Might look at coil energy and charge voltage under high fuel pump draw to insure a minimum of 13.8 volts to the ignition system. I wouldn't change the final drive gear ratio until we are seeing signs of a lean mixture at the plugs. Torque converter stall might be a few hunded RPM low also.

Oh, and turn off that damn bass amp during runs.

Anguish

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2v2fbhbr said:
Shock2k":2v2fbhbr said:
Not sure who your admin is, but your getting a 500 (internal server) error. It looks like a function that runs after the post (probably related to clicking the submit button) is erroring on a "no post mode specified". Probably a NULL value being passed into the function. My 2 cents.

Close, but you're in the right area...

Actually, the air:fuel ratio under medium throttle is too rich causing torque values to be negatively affected, and RPM increase rate to suffer. They need to go ahead and add about 4 degrees of base timing, re-jet the primaries two steps down, and increase plug gap by about .005. Might look at coil energy and charge voltage under high fuel pump draw to insure a minimum of 13.8 volts to the ignition system. I wouldn't change the final drive gear ratio until we are seeing signs of a lean mixture at the plugs. Torque converter stall might be a few hunded RPM low also.

Oh, and turn off that damn bass amp during runs.

The god-damnit on the framastan gasket was actually incorrectly defined.

RockHawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1vseknwh said:
Anguish":1vseknwh said:

Looks like you jimmied a thing and got it working again. Well done!

Well, truth be told; he broke it on purpose just so he could look like the hero when fixing it. It's an illness.

Either way, thanks as always Pendejo.

Anguish

Reaction score
RockHawk":1qgld3nb said:
Seahawk Sailor":1qgld3nb said:
Anguish":1qgld3nb said:

Looks like you jimmied a thing and got it working again. Well done!

Well, truth be told; he broke it on purpose just so he could look like the hero when fixing it. It's an illness.

Either way, thanks as always Pendejo.

Sort of a .NET related Munchausen by proxy syndrome?