Seattle Seahawks draft history

blue 22

Reaction score
You guys know all this stuff already, but just take a second and look at all the previous drafts and then look at the last three...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Seahawks_draft_history#2012_Draft old news... I know... but man! it really puts things in perspective when you compare their picks with other drafts. Yeah, they have had some whiffs here and there, but what a difference from the past. Just happy John and Pete are manning the ship. The future is so bright....

[youtube]8qrriKcwvlY[/youtube]

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I think last years draft with the first two picks going to get Carpenter and Moffit was a bargainin chip to get Cable in here and those were his picks. Remove those two picks and their drafts hace been nothing short of amazing.

Seattle_Stunna_MD

Reaction score
Ugh, Curry overall at #4. I can't really blame them, he looked awesome coming out of college IMO, but man what a dissapointment. Is he still active w/ the Raiders, I know he was hurt for sometime.

Anyone interested in an old Curry jersey? LOL It's my "throwback".

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
All those drafts just show one thing don't waste 1st round draft picks on players from Notre Dame..

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Seattle_Stunna_MD":wfw25rml said:
Ugh, Curry overall at #4. I can't really blame them, he looked awesome coming out of college IMO, but man what a dissapointment. Is he still active w/ the Raiders, I know he was hurt for sometime.

Anyone interested in an old Curry jersey? LOL It's my "throwback".

raiders cut aaron curry in november.

Latest posts