I have never smoked but...

Cartire

Reaction score

and now its gonna be about the 8 duplicate post you needed to make that remark. Im sure an admin will clean it up, but Ill take it as a karma reaction for now.

Seeker

Reaction score
GET A SPELL CHECK YA HIPPY!!!

naw Cartire, you know we are just giving you a crap right? no one is being serious here right now on .net were 11 - 5 dude. party on.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
JesterHawk":22g7i77u said:
Cartire":22g7i77u said:
Wow, i give my kid a bath, and then I come back and it looks like because i said Quarm instead of Qualm, I have become a stereotype. Sorry guys. Please divert your attention from the topic on hand to my single word spelling problem. The true focus of this topic is now the absurd idea that someone is not allotted a mistake on a message board.

This thread is no longer about a very high coincidental probability of Colorado and Washington having teams being representatives in the Super Bowl at the same time that Weed becomes legal in those states. Its about my spelling error.

... and now it's going to be about your improper capitalization of the word "I".

Ok I just spewed water all over my keyboard, thanks. :th2thumbs:

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Cartire":272neip3 said:
Wow, i give my kid a bath, and then I come back and it looks like because i said Quarm instead of Qualm, I have become a stereotype. Sorry guys. Please divert your attention from the topic on hand to my single word spelling problem. The true focus of this topic is now the absurd idea that someone is not allotted a mistake on a message board.

This thread is no longer about a very high coincidental probability of Colorado and Washington having teams being representatives in the Super Bowl at the same time that Weed becomes legal in those states. Its about my spelling error.

Lighten up Francis I remember when I smoked my first key. :0190l: