PTI today

Aristotle22

Reaction score
Did anyone catch the discussion on PTI today? They were discussing the Seattle Washington game. I was wondering if Kornheiser gave our team a chance. I was at work and the volume was down

rdskns4eva

Reaction score
They both took Washington because in a playoff game, you dont typically bet on a rookie making his first playoff start on the road.

OP
OP
Aristotle22

Aristotle22

Reaction score
I think we win, better defense. Better offense, better special teams

cesame

Reaction score
Essentially Kornhole said it's ridiculous that Vegas has the Seahawks as the favorites.

OP
OP
Aristotle22

Aristotle22

Reaction score
He is useless, glad Monday Night Football got rid of him

SeahawkFrost

Reaction score
They basically started off talking about which rookie QB was going to win in the playoffs Luck or RG3. Wilson wasn't even talked about until the very end at which point they didn't give him a chance to win.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
If you don't like it, why do you watch it? Just curious?
Besides, Kornheiser has worked in DC sports coverge since 1979. What do you think he will say?

rdskns4eva

Reaction score
Aristotle22":257cav7r said:

You dont have a better offense. Its a good offense, but it isnt better. We run it better, we pass it better, we gain more yards and we score more points. We run for a higher yards per carry average and yards per pass attempt and lead the NFL in yards per play. Both passing games are in the lower half of the NFL, but we are ranked 20 to your 27. We've commited fewer turnovers on offense. The only thing you guys beat us on is TOP, but the difference is negligable.

the defense is no contest in your favor. We do know how to take the ball away though.

Dont know about your special teams so I wont comment.

VaporHawk

Reaction score
Mysterious stat of the day...

Seahawks rank 27th in passing, but QB ties record for passing TDs...you can't explain that. It's a miracle.

rdskns4eva

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2tjh9sfw said:
Kornheiser I believe is a Redskins season ticket holder.

Best show on tv by a mile, imo.

Yea Tony is a big time Redskins fan
Mike is a bears fan.

Tony is a homer so take whatever he says with a grain of salt.

It's funny cause he is a native New Yorker so he loves the Yanks and Knicks but he's been a reporter for the WaPo for like 30 years. I guess he just grew to be a Redskins fan.

bigdaddydave

Reaction score
rdskns4eva":9nvh778g said:
Aristotle22":9nvh778g said:

You dont have a better offense. Its a good offense, but it isnt better. We run it better, we pass it better, we gain more yards and we score more points. We run for a higher yards per carry average and yards per pass attempt and lead the NFL in yards per play. Both passing games are in the lower half of the NFL, but we are ranked 20 to your 27. We've commited fewer turnovers on offense. The only thing you guys beat us on is TOP, but the difference is negligable.

the defense is no contest in your favor. We do know how to take the ball away though.

Let me ask you a simple question: If we played the same weak ass opponents as you, what do you think our stats would be?

If you think Alfred Morris is anywhere near the talent level of Marshawn Lynch, you are delusional and high. Oh, and how is the Redskin's defense anywhere near comparable to the 'Hawks?

dunceface

Reaction score
bigdaddydave":2jq8uk5q said:
rdskns4eva":2jq8uk5q said:
Aristotle22":2jq8uk5q said:

the defense is no contest in your favor. We do know how to ta
ke the ball away though.

Let me ask you a simple question: If we played the same weak ass opponents as you, what do you think our stats would be?

If you think Alfred Morris is anywhere near the talent level of Marshawn Lynch, you are delusional and high. Oh, and how is the Redskins defense is anywhere near comparable to the 'Hawks?

^yup

-The Glove-

Reaction score
bigdaddydave":19w1rfwh said:
rdskns4eva":19w1rfwh said:
Aristotle22":19w1rfwh said:

If you think Alfred Morris is anywhere near the talent level of Marshawn Lynch, you are delusional and high. Oh, and how is the Redskin's defense anywhere near comparable to the 'Hawks?
To be fair, he said D was NO CONTEST. We clearly have the better D.

bigdaddydave

Reaction score
My apologies. I did not see that he said defense was no contest -- I take that back.

rdskns4eva

Reaction score
bigdaddydave":3kt85zkl said:
rdskns4eva":3kt85zkl said:
Aristotle22":3kt85zkl said:

We'll I just got schooled in this today by some of your fans I have no problem admitting when I am wrong. According to Football outsiders, you guys have a better offense than us, being ranked at 4 and us a 6 but it's not as consistent as our offence based on the variance stat where we rank 5 and you rank 16. But I guess you have a high Variance because early in the year, your offense wasnt as good as it was end of year, whereas our offense has been pretty steady all year, for the most part , and you've had to deal with a much tougher DEFENSIVE schedule than the Redskins.

And no, I do not think that Morris is more tallented than Skittles man, but in this scheme, he can put up big numbers.

kearly

Reaction score
Since week 8, Wilson has been the 2nd best road QB in the NFL. I totally get doubting Seattle on the road, just not because of #3.

Erebus

Reaction score
Nice avatar SeahawkFrost. I'm sure you said something worth reading in your post but my eyes were unable to read it due to being distracted.

Latest posts