ESPN Talking heads and ROTY Discussion

rdskns4eva

Reaction score
He doesnt believe he is at 100%. The doctors and training staff have said, it's 100%

HansGruber

Reaction score
rdskns4eva":1i6e5xe0 said:
He doesnt believe he is at 100%. The doctors and training staff have said, it's 100%

Whatever. All I know is he is bloody meat and with our defense, everywhere past the LOS is a freaking shark tank. I can't wait to see the first time he tucks and runs. If he gets lucky enough to get past Irvin or Clemons, he'll be met by KJ Wright or Bobby Wagner. If he can get past them, he's gonna get his head knocked off by Kam Chancellor. You know, that guy that keeps sending every team's biggest TE to the sideline. If Kam misses, Brandon Browner and Richard Sherman are going to be looking to make a point to every doubter in the NFL.

These Redskin fans are way too cocky and it cracks me up. Come back here on Monday and give us your pitch for ROTY. I can't wait to hear the excuses for Griffin.

rdskns4eva

Reaction score
HansGruber":2mwopm9x said:
rdskns4eva":2mwopm9x said:

Whatever. All I know is he is bloody meat and with our defense, everywhere past the LOS is a freaking shark tank. I can't wait to see the first time he tucks and runs. If he gets lucky enough to get past Irvin or Clemons, he'll be met by KJ Wright or Bobby Wagner. If he can get past them, he's gonna get his head knocked off by Kam Chancellor. You know, that guy that keeps sending every team's biggest TE to the sideline. If Kam misses, Brandon Browner and Richard Sherman are going to be looking to make a point to every doubter in the NFL.

These Redskin fans are way too cocky and it cracks me up. Come back here on Monday and give us your pitch for ROTY. I can't wait to hear the excuses for Griffin.

I dont think I've said anything thats cocky. I told you what the coaching staff said...if thats cocky...sorry for ya.

We'll be ok with your defense. Not concerned about your corners on run plays...we probably have the best Run blocking WR's in football.

HansGruber

Reaction score
rdskns4eva":25a8zyim said:
HansGruber":25a8zyim said:
rdskns4eva":25a8zyim said:

I dont think I've said anything thats cocky. I told you what the coaching staff said...if thats cocky...sorry for ya.

We'll be ok with your defense. Not concerned about your corners on run plays...we probably have the best Run blocking WR's in football.

Well, it's good that they can run block. Because they won't be catching many passes on Sunday.

And by cocky, I meant that you do the same thing all Redskin fans have been doing all week - you actually compare the Seattle defense to that pathetic miserable Dallas defense. Hilarious. I find it even funnier after rewatching the Seattle-Dallas game and seeing what a struggling Seattle offense was able to do against Dallas. I also love when Redskin fans say the Seahawks only have a run game. That one is a good for a big belly laugh. Ah well, doesn't really matter. We'll all get to watch the carnage Sunday and my money is on the bigger better defense and the healthy QB (Seattle).

Joey13091

Reaction score
Okay people calm down here. Griffin is an awesome rookie QB and so is Wilson. Some people act like Wilson is the almighty but he is not and neither is RG3. We'll see how their careers go in the next couple years then we can make a statement of who is better. The stats are so close and with just one season played we can't determine that.

I am a huge Russell Wilson fan, and from watching him every Sunday this year and some in college, I just feel there is something special about him. I'm sure that's how all us hawk fans are and that's why we think of him so highly.

The fact is that neither of them have really done anything yet. Let's see how far these rookie QBs can take each others teams in the playoffs.

rdskns4eva

Reaction score
"And by cocky, I meant that you do the same thing all Redskin fans have been doing all week - you actually compare the Seattle defense to that pathetic miserable Dallas defense. Hilarious. I find it even funnier after rewatching the Seattle-Dallas game and seeing what a struggling Seattle offense was able to do against Dallas. I also love when Redskin fans say the Seahawks only have a run game. That one is a good for a big belly laugh. Ah well, doesn't really matter. We'll all get to watch the carnage Sunday and my money is on the bigger better defense and the healthy QB (Seattle)."

I have not once compared weak ass Dallas to the Hawks. Come on man, really....wow. Take a moment to read my posts before lumping me in with a crowd. I've said that you guys have the most physical defense in football. And I've never said that all the Hawks have is a running neither. They Run the ball lot, yes, but they can pass it as well.

Joey13091

Reaction score
rdskns4eva":2o5e6ctu said:
"And by cocky, I meant that you do the same thing all Redskin fans have been doing all week - you actually compare the Seattle defense to that pathetic miserable Dallas defense. Hilarious. I find it even funnier after rewatching the Seattle-Dallas game and seeing what a struggling Seattle offense was able to do against Dallas. I also love when Redskin fans say the Seahawks only have a run game. That one is a good for a big belly laugh. Ah well, doesn't really matter. We'll all get to watch the carnage Sunday and my money is on the bigger better defense and the healthy QB (Seattle)."

I have not once compared weak ass Dallas to the Hawks. Come on man, really....wow. Take a moment to read my posts before lumping me in with a crowd. I've said that you guys have the most physical defense in football. And I've never said that all the Hawks have is a running neither. They Run the ball lot, yes, but they can pass it as well.

Yeah rdskns4eva has done nothing you accuse. I'm with him on this. Let's try to be respectful to other fan bases like you would want to be if you were on their board.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Bobby G can have it. Or Luck. If Wilson was hot for that award, he would have tried to throw a touchdown on that last play to break Manning's record. But he didn't, and if he doesn't care that much, neither do I.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Most of the media has given this to RG3 already. I've seen a lot of folks (Rosenthal on NFL.com for one) putting it down as RG3 1st, Luck 2nd, and Wilson 3rd.

3rd place is an incredible slight. Not that Wilson needs the motivation, but it might put a huge chip on his shoulder. He doesn't need the focus, but I'd think it would be scary to see him pissed off....yikes ! Watch out NFL. The other thing is his leadership. He's taken over this team and these guys will go to battle for him. If he gets 3rd, I can see the rest of the Hawks rally around him and make the rest of the NFL pay for disrespecting their leader.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
A friendly reminder to redskins fans:

1. You're on a Seahawks board, what do you expect?

2. You aren't interested in having your mind changed, either.

Joey13091

Reaction score
I really think there is no debate here though. With all the talk about RGlll to me it is a lock. I would be very very surprised if anyone other than him or Luck win. When is this announced anyway?

Uffda

Reaction score
If Wilson actually hadn't pull in several games in the 4th quarter.... thinking he'd have better stats. Were too far ahead at times this season.

Mr. Lynch would also.

I recall he has something like 35 less carries and less than 40 yards, under Morris.

HansGruber

Reaction score
I got side-tracked, and my responses were to all the comments I've been reading online everywhere, including at extremeskins.com. Wasn't fair to redskin4eva, and my bad for gettting sidetracked, apologies to everyone.

To get back on point: it's absurd that RGIII could win a ROTY award over anyone who was able to stay healthy the whole season. Griffin was injured because of his playing style. Which speaks directly to his skill as a player, and the impact of that skill on his team. Had Cousins been a no-talent hack, the Redskins would not be in the playoffs.

In contrast, Russell Wilson has stayed healthy because of his playing style. Both QBs played the same offensive scheme. Both scrambled and made big plays with their legs. Only Russell Wilson was able to stay healthy and win the division game that ensured a playoff berth for his team.

IMHO, it's a big deal. And if RGIII wins the ROTY award over any other players who were able to stay healthy, it just shows that the ROTY award is as big of a popularity party and a sham as the Pro-Bowl.