I have never smoked but...

Soppie

Reaction score
I saw this and thought it was funny...

262686_10151241854184620_476600581_n.jpg

Enjoy

Riley12

Reaction score
Someone already mentioned that this is the perfect setup for the first 420 Bowl.

Great marketing idea for the NFL? Probably not. But some fans would get into it, I'm sure.

Cartire

Reaction score
Im a huge advocate of smoking weed. I have no quarms with that. This, to me, would be the ultimate tool for promoting a positive outlook on sales of Marijauna.

I say, go 420 bowl.

gargantual

Reaction score
Riley12":2sducs3d said:
Someone already mentioned that this is the perfect setup for the first 420 Bowl.

Great marketing idea for the NFL? Probably not. But some fans would get into it, I'm sure.
Another thing that would make a Seahawks-Broncos Superbowl LEGENDARY (other than the obvious chance to beat a bitter old-school AFC rival) would be to beat Peyton Manning in his hometown. I like the idea after him not deigning to even CONSIDER us as a potential place to play for after becoming a free agent.

I suppose it's not really his fault, no one outside of the PNW even knew we were up here at that time, but it still would be nice to stick it to him. He's a legend deserving props and all that, but it irks me just a little bit.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Cartire":3muzl6jw said:
Im a huge advocate of smoking weed. I have no quarms with that. This, to me, would be the ultimate tool for promoting a positive outlook on sales of Marijauna.

I say, go 420 bowl.

What is a "quarm"? Clearly smoking the mary jane has not helped your spelling or worse your word association/memory. I think the word you're groping for is qualm.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Riley12":wkeoa4jl said:

I think it would be called the "Smoke-a-Bowl."

Presented by Frito Lays

Riley12

Reaction score
[Tommy Chong Impersonation]

What's the hassle man!?!

Are you hasslin' Cartire about one messed up letter, man!?!

C'mon man! Those letters are like only a few inches apart on the keyboard man! Anyone could make the same mistake!

[/Tommy Chong Impersonation]

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
SeaWolv":o3yme72z said:
Cartire":o3yme72z said:

I say, go 420 bowl.

What is a "quarm"? Clearly smoking the mary jane has not helped your spelling or worse your word association/memory. I think the word you're groping for is qualm.
Dude, qualm down, ok?

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Riley12":x5z1w0um said:
[Tommy Chong Impersonation]

What's the hassle man!?!

Are you hasslin' Cartire about one messed up letter, man!?!

C'mon man! Those letters are like only a few inches apart on the keyboard man! Anyone could make the same mistake!

[/Tommy Chong Impersonation]

Nice! I was going to chalk it up to a typo until I realized just how far the R key and the L key are from one another and it occurred to me that he might be using the stoners thesaurus.

TripHawk

Reaction score
All the more perfect because it's two teams with neon colors. If they meet in the super bowl I'm turning the volume down and playing pink Floyd.

Cartire

Reaction score
Wow, i give my kid a bath, and then I come back and it looks like because i said Quarm instead of Qualm, I have become a stereotype. Sorry guys. Please divert your attention from the topic on hand to my single word spelling problem. The true focus of this topic is now the absurd idea that someone is not allotted a mistake on a message board.

This thread is no longer about a very high coincidental probability of Colorado and Washington having teams being representatives in the Super Bowl at the same time that Weed becomes legal in those states. Its about my spelling error.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Cartire":3jcskyji said:
Wow, i give my kid a bath, and then I come back and it looks like because i said Quarm instead of Qualm, I have become a stereotype. Sorry guys. Please divert your attention from the topic on hand to my single word spelling problem. The true focus of this topic is now the absurd idea that someone is not allotted a mistake on a message board.

This thread is no longer about a very high coincidental probability of Colorado and Washington having teams being representatives in the Super Bowl at the same time that Weed becomes legal in those states. Its about my spelling error.

... and now it's going to be about your improper capitalization of the word "I".