On this eve of 2013 - Thanks .NET

Largent80

Reaction score
Thanks again Mark, Aros, and Les. And Les, I am old but you are old enough to be my uncle too so Thanks uncle Les... :lol:

MississippiHawk

Reaction score
Thanks to all!!!!! I have been coming here for over 7 years now. For the fans located throughout the USA; we have a united front of information at our fingertips; we are lucky and proud.

MOSES

Reaction score
I would definitely like to chime in as well. Although I don't post on threads as much as I used to, I do lurk all the time. I am very grateful that seahawks.net allows me to not only post my silly goofy stuff every week, but they have always been extremely encouraging to my goofiness.

I especially want to personally thank Les (Mr. Radish) for all of his kind words. I am so grateful for all the things this website has both brought me and allowed me to do. I am thankful for all of the hard work you all put into this site to keep it up and running. It is a thankless job and I for one am thankful to you all.

Thanks never seems enough.... but thank you all from the bottom of my heart filled with Seahawk Positivity ;)

nanomoz

Reaction score
Thanks, Mark. Thanks, Todd. Thanks, Radish, and all the other mods past & present. Thanks, Anguish.

I'm less vocal lately, but I'm loving this team and these boards more than ever. I've been a lurker for about 11 or 12 years now, and a poster for 5 or 6.

It's been incredible to see the transformation (traffic!) of this site in recent years. I know it multiplies the workload and responsibility of the mods and staff. I have a work-intensive labor of love as well. I have an idea how much this must cut into other parts of your life (if you're like me, sleep is often sacrificed).

I'm excited to see what's coming up next. Happy New Year, all. Especially Riley12, I still need to repay his incredible generosity.

Reaction score
Thank you Todd for starting it all up, and thank you to Mark for keepin' it going, with great help from all the mods! :thirishdrinkers:

I come here every day during the week...not only for Seahawks news but because I feel like a part of the community and this is as close to Seattle as I can get every day.

NoChops

Reaction score
I'll make 1000 a "right back at ya". Thanks everyone for making this place what it is.

BobcatHawk

Reaction score
Thanks to Mark, Aros, the staff, and posters for making this the best sports site I've ever been on. I've loved every minute since 2005.

Rocket

Reaction score
Thanks for takin' pity on a poor burnt Rocket folks, and thanks for unlockin' the door, Mark and thanks to the moderators for givin' an obnoxious Anacondan a 9th chance.

And a very fond thanks and goodnight to a friend just down the road from where I grew up... may your time be successful, may you lose the monkey and you can still call me anytime... day, night, or otherwise. Love ya, Mark.

Knoxioushawk

Reaction score
Thanks to all that keep this site running and moderated. i have been at this site for many years and it is hands down the best site for Seahawks talk and football in general.So my hats off to all Mods and Admins for the work they do.

Keep up the good work,

GO SEAHAWKS

Latest posts