12th fan view is up.

OlyHawk

Reaction score
He does a fans view of the game very well. beating SF the way we did was one of the best regular season games ever.
Thanks for the post.

ivotuk

Reaction score
What great shots! Thank you sir! It's good to be able to watch the offensive and defensive lines at work, something you see very little of on TV.

I had to laugh when I heard the 49er fans yelling "get him!" when Russell was scrambling around. That must be so frustrating for a defense! And wears them out too. :)

muxpux

Reaction score
A few things:

I know this has to go on .com due to licensing/copyright issues, but I must say, I miss the truly HD YouTube episodes.

I believe it's at the 10:00 mark in part 3, Sherman's celebration is epic. I also spotted his crabs golf clap. Some gif worthy stuff!!

That dude near you mumbling "get em get em get em get em, no no no no no" got REAL annoying (though it only stuck out towards the end, but once I noticed it, I couldn't ignore it)

Otherwise, great stuff man!

Psychobabbler

Reaction score
Get 'em get 'em is the guy next to me. I think it's kinda funny. lol But yeah I can see how it can be annoying.

Glad you all enjoy the videos, and I hope everybody has a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

GO HAWKS!

falcongoggles

Reaction score
The thing that makes this program so great is the authenticity of an NFL fan. If the NFL tried to produce this it would be garbage.

Other observations:
--I feel like I'm watching Deadliest Catch Seahawks edition (especially with the ferry ride in)
--The gentleman next to him sounds like he is birthing a small rhinoceros the entire game
--He gave a Fire Marshall Bill laugh at a certain point...that wasn't lost on me.

Atradees

Reaction score
Niiiiiice! Been a fan since the Saints game and I have been waiting for this! Thank You.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
The chanting of Sea-Hawks was so loud and doing it while the announcers were talking on TV was great. I don't know how you film the whole game without throwing the camera somewhere...lol

Love the video's!

Psychobabbler

Reaction score
HawkinNY":2ondeynj said:
The chanting of Sea-Hawks was so loud and doing it while the announcers were talking on TV was great. I don't know how you film the whole game without throwing the camera somewhere...lol

Love the video's!

This year was pretty easy to NOT throw the camera. The past two seasons (on youtube at www.youtube.com/charliemac64 then there are playlists for each season) were a bit more difficult to consistently maintain the "happy face" while watching the team get destroyed in a number of games. lol

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone! I love making these, and I really like the fact y'all like 'em.

I will try to maintain an extra seat between me and get 'em get 'em in the future. But he will be there for the Rams game, too.

Harperville

Reaction score
I'm sure those 49ers fans went home and blogged about how horribly they were treated and how they were forced to leave early by the blood thirsty Seahawks fans...

osprey6

Reaction score
Interesting point raised in the article that I had not really thought about: When did the Wave stop happening? Was that strictly a Kingdome thing?

Shock2k

Reaction score
Oh there are still waves at Sounders FC games. But it's just not as impressive as it was in the Kingdome.

Psychobabbler

Reaction score
Harperville":2t25l3o5 said:
I'm sure those 49ers fans went home and blogged about how horribly they were treated and how they were forced to leave early by the blood thirsty Seahawks fans...

They were good sports, and I didn't give them too hard of a time. The old guy was pretty funny. I think the young guys were getting pretty PO'd with me by the time they left, but I wasn't doing anything to provoke them. Just tellin' it like it was. ;)

They didn't get the whole Screech/Harbaugh reference bit I was angling for, so I had to leave that on the cutting room floor, as it flopped louder than a fish that was missed at the market. :p