Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:58 pm

Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:27 pm
  • Yeah, rumors that Tom Heckert will join him. That's a pretty powerful combination if it happens.
    _________________
    "I can deal with Kap looking/acting like a douchebag so long as he wins. You can't be a douche AND a loser, Kap. Get your ---- together, a-hole."

    .....................................................................................-Webzone Niner fan GhostOfJimmyDean
    User avatar
    Trenchbroom
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 1919
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:47 am
    Location: Spokangeles


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:32 pm
  • Like Pehawk said, if this was 2006, I'd be worried. Reid is no longer an effective head coach.

    I'm actually really sad for that franchise and their fans. The squad of players Reid had at his disposal the last 2 seasons should have easily been good enough to win at least one superbowl. He missed the playoffs both times with them. He's just not that good. In my opinion, he would have been better of taking an OC position somewhere.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 11041
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:45 pm
  • I disagree, the dream team was a lot of players thrown together more worried about their stats and touches then working together as a unit. Reid I think had control over personnel in a lot of instances so I still place blame on him but I also think he was in panic mode trying to right a ship and buy a championship. Always risky to do. I also think he lost enough support and brainthrust with people leaving to Cleveland and other places that nobody would hold him in check on bad decisions. Throw in his personal turmoil with his son and it was a dam waiting to burst.

    New start, new team,and one thats not a complete overhaul I think he could restart his career on the win side. You don't just go bad if your a teacher and coach in the NFL. Sometimes it's a matter of taking to big a piece of the pie like Holmgren did. Knowing your strength and what your good at is important. Straying to be a GM and stuff is a nice thought but few seem to make that leap. Holmgren was more focused after his GM stint and team did better. I suspect depending on how the authority chain in Arizona if thats where he goes ends up he will be a better coach if thats where he is focused and stays focused.

    Pete and John are an anomoly, someone like Pete that acts like he has a 24 year olds body and energy level and John a film room freak on study as a GM wanting to hands on his approach as much as possible. Many relie on their scouts and then at the end screen film with a staff of already selected players.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 11348
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:45 pm
  • seahawks08 wrote:http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/87206/andy-reid-to-arizona-sounds-like-a-plan


    NFC West is becoming a dominant conference looks like.


    Million dollar question, is Vic coming with him. Read earlier it's highly probably the Vic will go where Reid goes.
    User avatar
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1165
    Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:38 pm
    Location: Superbowl Glory


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:47 pm
  • Shock2k wrote:
    seahawks08 wrote:http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/87206/andy-reid-to-arizona-sounds-like-a-plan


    NFC West is becoming a dominant conference looks like.


    Million dollar question, is Vic coming with him. Read earlier it's highly probably the Vic will go where Reid goes.


    Hope so. Vic is exactly the qb we want them to have.
    Image
    User avatar
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 9737
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:48 pm
  • Vick to Arizona would be a mistake for them, a blessing for everyone else in the NFC west. A player to practice the read option on twice a year that throws interceptions.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 11348
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:01 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:Vick to Arizona would be a mistake for them, a blessing for everyone else in the NFC west. player to practice the read option on twice a year that throws interceptions.


    Not so sure. Give Vick a reasonable oline, all they have to do is send Larry on an 80 yard go route, and Vick will get it to him. I dont want ANY strong armed QB there. No, that wouldnt bring them a championship, but itd ve scary.
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 10495
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:20 pm
  • With our defense Earl would get an INT every time he thru that deep prayer as he scramled for his life.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 11348
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:24 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:With our defense Earl would get an INT every time he thru that deep prayer as he scramled for his life.


    We make QB's scramble?

    It would just be scary - Vick, Fitz, Floyd would never truly contend but they'd be streaky and formidable. I feel A LOT more comfortable with a weak armed QB in a WCO throwing there.
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 10495
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:26 pm

Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:28 pm
  • I read where they have yet to even talk to him yet, cart before the horse and media spinning off a popular story line maybe.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 11348
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:42 pm
  • Vick showed what happens when you protect him a year ago. Eagles line looked like it was actively trying to punish him this year.
    User avatar
    sturg78
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1210
    Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 9:03 pm


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:21 pm
  • I think this would be a huge mistake on Reid's part. His life both personal and football has been in a huge turmoil for the last 3-4 years. He needs to take a break for a year and get his life and breath back under control

    Do it now or be forced to do it in 2-4 years anyway. I like that guy and wish he had more brains than to jump right into another coaching where he has no control over team acquisitions.

    :141847_bnono:
    Image
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    User avatar
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *
     
    Posts: 18655
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa.


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:27 pm
  • Reid probably thinks he could save Kolb, no Vick in AZ i think.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19226
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:01 pm
  • peachesenregalia wrote:Like Pehawk said, if this was 2006, I'd be worried. Reid is no longer an effective head coach.

    I'm actually really sad for that franchise and their fans. The squad of players Reid had at his disposal the last 2 seasons should have easily been good enough to win at least one superbowl. He missed the playoffs both times with them. He's just not that good. In my opinion, he would have been better of taking an OC position somewhere.


    Reid, like Holmgren was, is a coach who is trying to apply 1980s football paradigms in the modern NFL. You just can't get by with execution alone anymore. The NFL today is schematically much more complex than it was in the days of Bill Walsh's prolific offense. He is a dinosaur who refuses to adjust his offensive mindset to match the complexion of the contemporary game. Reid would be a disaster in Arizona. I hope like hell he gets the job.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

    He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    User avatar
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 5725
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:29 am
    Location: Back in Seattle


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:04 pm
  • Reid with no quarterback. Haha! Who cares.

    Vince Lombardi could rise from Hell (where he is from being a horrible father) and still not coach that crap team to a winning record.

    When they get a QB, I will start paying attention.
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    User avatar
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *
     
    Posts: 3060
    Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:37 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:06 pm
  • This just a bad patch job if you ask me. He has had great talent in Philly for many years and hasnt been able to do anything with it. This hire will keep the Turds weighted to the bottom of the bowl.
    Image
    User avatar
    djb28
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1304
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:40 am


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:07 pm
  • SmokinHawk wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:Like Pehawk said, if this was 2006, I'd be worried. Reid is no longer an effective head coach.

    I'm actually really sad for that franchise and their fans. The squad of players Reid had at his disposal the last 2 seasons should have easily been good enough to win at least one superbowl. He missed the playoffs both times with them. He's just not that good. In my opinion, he would have been better of taking an OC position somewhere.


    Reid, like Holmgren was, is a coach who is trying to apply 1980s football paradigms in the modern NFL. You just can't get by with execution alone anymore. The NFL today is schematically much more complex than it was in the days of Bill Walsh's prolific offense. He is a dinosaur who refuses to adjust his offensive mindset to match the complexion of the contemporary game. Reid would be a disaster in Arizona. I hope like hell he gets the job.


    This. The game has passed them by. WCO just doesn't win you championships anymore. Defenses have progressed, offenses have progressed. I think Holmgren and Reid have let the game pass them by and haven't progressed with the game.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 11041
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:25 pm

Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:45 pm
  • hawksfan515 wrote:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000121034/article/andy-reid-to-tell-arizona-cardinals-hell-fix-kevin-kolb

    oh great. Andy Reid says he'll "fix" Kolb. I do not want that to happen in the slightest.


    Dont fret 515, the most underrated poster on seahawks.net, it took Andy 7 YEARS to BUILD a system where ANY QB could succeed there. And, in Philly he was awarded QB's in McNabb and Vick who are VERY strong-armed, so he threw long more than most WCO coaches. With Kolb, he'll have to run a more traditional WCO, which is a WASTE of Fitzgerald.
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 10495
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:54 pm
  • If Reid is the guy, Horton probably takes a job somewhere else, the D has to start over again right?

    Not to concerned with Reid, could be a bad hire. Really, the Cards should keep Horton, draft a left tackle.
    NFL, all your Owlz are belong to us!
    User avatar
    12th_Bob
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1797
    Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:56 pm


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:40 am
  • For a team that has a huge issue with protecting the QB to hire a coach that has a very long history of his QB's getting injured almost every season doesn't make much sense to me. Reid has a good history of working with QB's which is fine, but the Eagles haven't had a good offensive line in years. If I was a Cardinals fan, I'd be very lukewarm on the hire until I found out who he was bringing in as the offensive line coach. I still think that bringing in Chip Kelly to contend with the former Pac 10 dominant coaches would make more sense.
    FIRE CABLE!
    Image
    User avatar
    BASF
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1540
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:07 pm


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:23 am
  • Cardinals should have kept their coaches and went after some Oline, much easier, and painfully obvious that its their problem. Have they EVER had a good oline in their entire history?
    ----
    ensett
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1532
    Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:26 am


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:48 pm
  • I really liked Holmgren's / Heckert's drafts the last 3 years in Cleveland (Weeden exempted). They drafted a lot of players I felt were sleepers and they transformed that defense into a group that was young and talented. They made some good moves on offense too. Too bad the QB position royally screwed it all up for them. Which is pretty ironic given Holmgren's track record.

    peachesenregalia wrote:Like Pehawk said, if this was 2006, I'd be worried. Reid is no longer an effective head coach.

    I'm actually really sad for that franchise and their fans. The squad of players Reid had at his disposal the last 2 seasons should have easily been good enough to win at least one superbowl. He missed the playoffs both times with them. He's just not that good. In my opinion, he would have been better of taking an OC position somewhere.


    What about the 12 seasons he had before those last two? Reid has had a terrific career as a coach, he's just down on his luck right now. Same thing was true with Jeff Fisher. Otherwise, coaches like that would never be available.

    If Reid were available three years sooner we all would have been thrilled to get him when Seattle was replacing Mora/Ruskell. Obviously we are extremely well off right now with PCJS, just saying our mentality at the time- we would have been stoked for a hire like that.
    Last edited by kearly on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    User avatar
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *
     
    Posts: 11276
    Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:44 am


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:50 pm
  • My guess is that Andy Reid is still a hell of a coach. I think the message gets a little bit stale after a decade in one place, which i'm guessing was the problem in Philly. I would bet that he'll do a great job wherever his next destination is.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18619
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:51 pm
  • kearly wrote:I really liked Holmgren's / Heckert's drafts the last 3 years in Cleveland (Weeden exempted). They drafted a lot of players I felt were sleepers and they transformed that defense into a group that was young and talented. They made some good moves on offense too. Too bad the QB position royally screwed it all up for them. Which is pretty ironic given Holmgren's track record.

    peachesenregalia wrote:Like Pehawk said, if this was 2006, I'd be worried. Reid is no longer an effective head coach.

    I'm actually really sad for that franchise and their fans. The squad of players Reid had at his disposal the last 2 seasons should have easily been good enough to win at least one superbowl. He missed the playoffs both times with them. He's just not that good. In my opinion, he would have been better of taking an OC position somewhere.


    What about the 12 seasons he had before those last two? Reid has had a terrific career as a coach, he's just down on his luck right now. Same thing was true with Jeff Fisher. Otherwise, coaches like that would never be available.


    I get that kip, honestly I do, and in his prime he was a great coach, but of late he just appears to be lost. I think the game has changed and he has not, and as such will struggle until he learns to adapt.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 11041
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:53 pm
  • Maybe, but it's a great gamble to take, IMO.
    User avatar
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *
     
    Posts: 11276
    Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:44 am


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:01 pm
  • kearly wrote:Maybe, but it's a great gamble to take, IMO.


    Is it when you're a team like Arizona? They have no QB. Andy Reid isn't going to miraculously make Kolb a quality NFL QB. They have a good D, but id their DC leaves, Reid will have to bring in a top-notch DC that can work with the talent they have, and that might not be so easy. Their O-line is shambolic, they have Fitz and a bunch of semi-decent WRs.....I just don't know. Seems like they're going to want a major rebuild on that team, and I don't know that Reid's the guy you want doing it, especially in the NFCW with dynamic young teams like the Rams and Seahawks, and hell, even the 9ers.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 11041
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:33 pm
  • One problem is Old Andy is a good coach and if he get lucky and stumbles on a good QB. They will be very good. Defense is good, great reciever and good 2nd in Floyd they could be scary.
    User avatar
    rlkats
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 695
    Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 7:42 pm


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:33 am

Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:42 am
  • HawkGA wrote:Or maybe he's going to the Chiefs instead. If he goes to Kansas City, he's a fool.

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/88090 ... fs-sources


    Why's that?

    If KC will give him personnel control, he gets a relatively weak division in a relatively weak conference (which should make turning a team around easier), the #1 overall draft pick, and a better owner situation.

    Certainly a better scenario than going to Arizona where he'll be in a dogfight with 3 strong-to-dominant teams for the foreseeable future while he's trying to rebuild.
    Image

    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    User avatar
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8221
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:20 am
    Location: Right outside Richard Sherman's house


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:47 am
  • volsunghawk wrote:
    HawkGA wrote:Or maybe he's going to the Chiefs instead. If he goes to Kansas City, he's a fool.

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/88090 ... fs-sources


    Why's that?

    If KC will give him personnel control, he gets a relatively weak division in a relatively weak conference (which should make turning a team around easier), the #1 overall draft pick, and a better owner situation.

    Certainly a better scenario than going to Arizona where he'll be in a dogfight with 3 strong-to-dominant teams for the foreseeable future while he's trying to rebuild.


    That's a fair point about the divisions. I just think Arizona is closer to being a good team than KC. But being a good team and being competitive in your division are two different things.

    Still, I've been to Phoenix and I've driven through KC. I'd take Phoenix in a heartbeat!


    ** Edit **
    Of course Reid looks like the kind of guy who might appreciate some good BBQ so maybe KC wouldn't be such a bad choice.
    HawkGA
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1875
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:29 pm


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:51 am
  • HawkGA wrote:
    volsunghawk wrote:
    HawkGA wrote:Or maybe he's going to the Chiefs instead. If he goes to Kansas City, he's a fool.

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/88090 ... fs-sources


    Why's that?

    If KC will give him personnel control, he gets a relatively weak division in a relatively weak conference (which should make turning a team around easier), the #1 overall draft pick, and a better owner situation.

    Certainly a better scenario than going to Arizona where he'll be in a dogfight with 3 strong-to-dominant teams for the foreseeable future while he's trying to rebuild.


    That's a fair point about the divisions. I just think Arizona is closer to being a good team than KC. But being a good team and being competitive in your division are two different things.

    Still, I've been to Phoenix and I've driven through KC. I'd take Phoenix in a heartbeat!


    ** Edit **
    Of course Reid looks like the kind of guy who might appreciate some good BBQ so maybe KC wouldn't be such a bad choice.


    On the opposite side of the city thing, Kansas City would appreciate Reid far more than Arizona would if he started winning for them.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

    RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    User avatar
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *
     
    Posts: 15474
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Portland, OR


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:55 am
  • Sarlacc83 wrote:
    On the opposite side of the city thing, Kansas City would appreciate Reid far more than Arizona would if he started winning for them.


    Along those same lines, Phoenix may be a little easier to handle if he doesn't turn things around. He might need that after coming out of Philly.
    HawkGA
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1875
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:29 pm


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:05 am

Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:14 am
  • HawkGA wrote:
    Sarlacc83 wrote:
    On the opposite side of the city thing, Kansas City would appreciate Reid far more than Arizona would if he started winning for them.


    Along those same lines, Phoenix may be a little easier to handle if he doesn't turn things around. He might need that after coming out of Philly.


    Meh, both cities are conditioned to losing at this point. :thirishdrinkers:
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

    RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    User avatar
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *
     
    Posts: 15474
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Portland, OR


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:36 am
  • A good team, amazing running game, something that isn't Andy's strength. Maybe Dwayne Bowe, Tamba Hali, 1st overall pick and I bet he goes with Geno Smith because of his size and athleticism. Excellent choice for Andy. Kansas City actually has a history of being a fairly good team and was one of Seattle's bugaboos when still in the AFC West.

    KC is a great city with a lot of history, good weather and other sports franchises that have had success in the past. Much better choice than San Diego who has an "elderly" QB, average defense and holes at WR and RB. I'll lay odds that Andy is above .500 his first year there. Most likely 9-7 or 10-6.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    User avatar
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *
     
    Posts: 8754
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 pm
    Location: North Pole, Alaska



  • Now there's a match made in heaven. Didn't Heckert make the decision to draft Brandon Weeden? If so, uh, yeah..... Please come to Arizona. PLEASE!
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

    He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    User avatar
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 5725
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:29 am
    Location: Back in Seattle


Re: Andy Reid to Arizona (not confirmed)
Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:03 am
  • Arrowhead is a very good home field advantage too

    do the chiefs switch from a 3-4 to a 4-3 for andy reid? he isn't a defensive minded coach but he has had someone (jonhson/mcdermott/castillo) run that defensive alignment for him for a long time.

    Dwayne bowe is going to floorish, baldwin too. Jamaal Charles should help andy remember to run the ball a bit too :)

    * it would be kind of funny if andy goes to kc and kicks s.d's ass x2 a year after they told him they wanted to go in another direction once it was known he was interested in coaching down there near his hometown of L.A.
    User avatar
    soohawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 757
    Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:48 am




It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:14 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online