This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: Wild Card Edition!

thebanjodude

Reaction score
Shock2k":8pumgfrs said:
http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?377780-Seahawks-Look-a-Like-Thread

Look, in my opinion the Skins fans talk about the "evil" Seahawks fans, then they have this thread that is mocking RW's wife. I'm sorry buy the wife is sacred, this is a line you just shouldn't cross. (Have you ever in the history of the NFL seen a player/rep ever go after a wife?)

I only bring this up, because a common thing theme is that Seattle has a bunch of "evil" fans. There main reason being we made fun of Sean Taylor's death. But let's be honest, I would be HIGHLY suprised if ANYTHING like that existed on this board.

Not Sure if Serious meme

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=45519

Shock2k

Reaction score
Bitter":22bff8yh said:
And then there is this post:

hypocrite Redskins fan":22bff8yh said:
I was at the last playoff game in Seattle wearing a skin's baseball hat....got treated like ****, it was the year ST died and they were surrounding me in the lot and making fun of ST etc...****ing total dicks!!!...the out of line abuse continued throughout the game wherever I was...

I am just saying...don't let the Seahag fans get away from Fed Ex clean....

I was treated poorly and that makes them bad fans... make sure they get the same treatment in our house though.

I just read this, the Moderator almost banned that guy for saying that. I have to give him props for that.

thebanjodude

Reaction score
youngchew":2k8x59ks said:
AF_Hawk":2k8x59ks said:
The majority of the posts on that board are complete garbage with barely any football talk. Only Seahawk/Redskins related material involves the slamming of our franchise, city, fanbase, and players/coaches. That board is a complete cluster#$%@ of garbage.
that's what you took away from the skins message board?

welp...i tried. :34853_doh:

Show me one instance of a Redskin engaging in meaningful football discussion with a Seahawk fan on that board and I'll show you 10 instances of Redskin fan douchebaggery in the same thread.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
thebanjodude":3kmmtydz said:
youngchew":3kmmtydz said:
AF_Hawk":3kmmtydz said:
The majority of the posts on that board are complete garbage with barely any football talk. Only Seahawk/Redskins related material involves the slamming of our franchise, city, fanbase, and players/coaches. That board is a complete cluster#$%@ of garbage.

Show me one instance of a Redskin engaging in meaningful football discussion with a Seahawk fan on that board and I'll show you 10 instances of Redskin fan douchebaggery in the same thread.

Who cares, god. Them being a douchebag makes us seem like a douchebag so they act like a douchebag..... ect. If we just don't act like a douchebag in the first place, I am POSITIVE they won't be complaining about how crappy Seahawk fans are. Seriously. So let's just stop calling their football board "garbage" and talk football, mkay?

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Shock2k":32jy35xc said:
Bitter":32jy35xc said:
And then there is this post:

hypocrite Redskins fan":32jy35xc said:
I was at the last playoff game in Seattle wearing a skin's baseball hat....got treated like ****, it was the year ST died and they were surrounding me in the lot and making fun of ST etc...****ing total dicks!!!...the out of line abuse continued throughout the game wherever I was...

I am just saying...don't let the Seahag fans get away from Fed Ex clean....

I was treated poorly and that makes them bad fans... make sure they get the same treatment in our house though.

I just read this, the Moderator almost banned that guy for saying that. I have to give him props for that.

Yes, but in doing so he left the trashing of the our fan base in tact editing out the hypocritical part of it. If he was going to reprimand the guy for it, the entire post should have been deleted. I am a little surprised that particular moderator was able to recognize how that post made their fan base look as classless as they make ours out to be... nothing in any of his previous posts in that thread demonstrated that he had the cognitive ability to make such a connection.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
hawksfan515":2obx69x0 said:
Who cares, god. Them being a douchebag makes us seem like a douchebag so they act like a douchebag..... ect. If we just don't act like a douchebag in the first place, I am POSITIVE they won't be complaining about how crappy Seahawk fans are. Seriously. So let's just stop calling their football board "garbage" and talk football, mkay?

I think the complaint is that those that have gone there to talk football have been banned, moderated or mistreated simply for having a differing opinion. Their forums rules even essentially state that there is no expectation that rival fans will be treated as anything but hostile.

thebanjodude

Reaction score
Bitter":24m7gjr4 said:
hawksfan515":24m7gjr4 said:

I think the complaint is that those that have gone there to talk football have been banned, moderated or mistreated simply for having a differing opinion. Their forums rules even essentially state that there is no expectation that rival fans will be treated as anything but hostile.

This

hawksfan515

Reaction score
thebanjodude":2x4usvu3 said:
Bitter":2x4usvu3 said:
hawksfan515":2x4usvu3 said:

This

Let's just bury the hatchet then. Like this thread: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=61474 (From the Smack shack, NSFW)

Do we really need that? I'll bet the guys over at the Redskins forums have made threads like that, and then we post it over here and get butt hurt over it, and vice versa.

I do think they overhyped the making fun of Sean Taylor's death though. I can't see any fan who would say that around here, they would get banned if that happened. Like TechWorld's said, someone probably got tired of the Redskin fans saying they were gonna blowout the Hawks because of Taylor's death, and pointed out he was not the most saintly person, and they blew that out of proportion.

But the thing that really irks me, is you know how much they care if he's a 2nd stringer??? NOT AT ALL. I'm not seeing anyone still crying over the Cowboy that died while his teammate was drunk driving. Even though that's a different story, it only matters if the guy was "good". You think the Redskins fans even KNOW THIS GUYS NAME if what happened to Sean Taylor, instead happens to the backup LG? Hell no they don't. They only know it because it was someone good, and that's the only reason he matters to them. It is a sham really, but I guess I can't blame them either. We would do the same thing. If Richard Sherman got murdered tonight, we would feel horrible and think we should win the Superbowl because of that. But what happens if a guy like Lemuel Jeanpierre gets murdered? No one would care nearly as much, because he was "just the backup center". It would be a feel good story for maybe a year. Not much longer, while the Sherman thing, just like the Taylor thing, might last a lifetime. I hope that never happens to a Seahawk though, because that is horrible, either way. I feel bad that it happened to Redskins players as well, but whenever I think of how little sympathy another player would get compared to the fan favorite, it pisses me off. Carry on.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Bitter":29q64yy7 said:

Exactly. Year after year they are the forgotten team in the highest profile division in the league. Every day they have Giant, Eagle & Cowboy fans invading their website and throwing smack around. Jerks surrounded by other jerks = bedlam. Any wonder that they have zero interest in civil discussion? They don't even KNOW what civil discussion about football is!

Anyone crazy enough to post as a Seahawk fan over in that madhouse deserves what he/she gets.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Let's be clear too, besides good natured ribbing and stat throwing, there isn't any "I hope RG3 get injured" or "Redskins Suck" kind of things. We are good fans, we are good natured, they have nothing to complain about.

(This comment in no way pertains to anything concerning the hated 49ers or their lot. 49ers will always hold a special dislike place in my heart, and will until the day I die.)

Traxs

Reaction score
I remember when we played them in 2007 and arrogant they were when Todd Collins was Qbing the team. I don't even want to know how they are acting with RG3 at the helm.

Shock2k

Reaction score
XxxZagnutxxX":3bfjsdv2 said:
Those boards arent worth registering. Silly to think they can drop more than 30 against us.

Shock2k, you seem intent on gaining acceptance here. That confuses me. Sounds like you're a member of a fine Seahawks community somewhere else on the web, too.

Furthermore, sounds like you have done plenty of research and spent plenty of time researching statistics and facts coming into the game. So much so, that I highly doubt you will find anything new here

So, read the OP again. This is a burgundy and gold forum built and managed for Redskins fans.

Thanks

Got this from one of the "high post" guys. They litterally do not want any alternate fan conversation about anything. Your right, it was kind of a waste of time.

Seatown001

Reaction score
Like I said before, I've never seen a more terrible and less welcoming forum! Like seriously, it kind of blows my mind that they have no interest in civil discussion and the more they make these claims of how their fans were treated poorly, the less I believe them. I've never seen a more close minded , butt hurt group of fans in my life lol.

Seatown001

Reaction score
Shock2k":2hiuftru said:
It's amazing, I actually like the Redskins before I went on their forums.

Yeah me too, kind of sad when cowboys and eagles fans are more open and civil to opposing fans!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'm done posting on enemy forums, to hell with this crap. You get banned for making polite, valid points without even trolling. Jerk-offs. Read-only from here on out. Also, much of the Redskins fan base is delusional and WANTS to play us over any other NFC team. What a joke. #1 defense is going to clown your "elite" offense, Redskins fans.

Shock2k

Reaction score
I'm a member of the Bears and the Giants forums and have great conversations on those boards. They are hostile, but at least their fair, and if you talk stats and the like they will have a moderate conversation with you. The Redskin forum should be called "extremefanboys.com". But it's obvious they get off on disrespecting other fans.

The only thing I can give them is their total and utter commitment to it. It's good for me, I really want the Hawks to 9er' them now.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
youngchew":1jhn2y44 said:
AF_Hawk":1jhn2y44 said:

Yeah, it's pretty pathetic over there. Too bad too; the media here in DC is actually taking this game much more seriously than any "fan" over on that board.