coaching free agency

chawkjones

Reaction score
I know there has been a question asked similar to this one, but i wanted to add a twist to this thread. With all the head coaching firings that have happened on black Monday, what would be your choice to improve the team or would you leave it as it is today. I will add i would like to keep Pete C and John S in place i think they are pulling the Seahawks in a positive direction.

Axx

Reaction score
possibly bring in Holmgreen????
according to twitter he is "listening to offers" and put him in as O-coordinator, I doubt we will keep all 3, Gus, Darrell, and Cable.

sutz

Reaction score
I don't think we need any changes. We might lose a couple of coaches that we'd have to replace, but I would rather keep the coaching staff intact, as much as possible.

chris98251

Reaction score
Most of our coaches of interest also have a tag on their title as assistant head coach as well, that means they will have to be upgraded to head coach to leave.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Axx":1y7g25xj said:
according to twitter he is "listening to offers" and put him in as O-coordinator, I doubt we will keep all 3, Gus, Darrell, and Cable.

lol tell me this is a joke :34853_doh:

kmedic

Reaction score
I know Cable has a history of off the field problems, but I am shocked no one has tried to interview him. Perhaps he has declined which I hope is the case. It seems to me that the offensive players (not just the linemen) hold him in very high regard even more so than Bevell. Losing him would be the biggest hit to the franchise IMO.

I'm seeing plenty of rumors that Andy Reid will be the next head coach in Arizona. I think they are trying to bring in a well respected coach but also someone who can salvage the Kolb debacle. I personally think its a bad move by them which will be good for us. His best days as a head coach are behind him IMO, much like the Big Show.

Jville

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":mk8yki9f said:
Axx":mk8yki9f said:

lol tell me this is a joke :34853_doh:

LOL ...... I've noticed a number of newbies showing up in recent months that demonstate a lack of background knowledge with their posts. I guess patience is in order.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Any good D-line coaches out there? Our lack of pass rush continues to be a problem for this team, and is an indictment of Todd Wash.

kmedic

Reaction score
Our D-line in base packages has been built to stop the run, not rush the QB. What we really need is an effective pass rushing interior lineman, which hopefully will be addressed in the draft or free agency this offseason.

Jville

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1rrs2tvl said:
Any good D-line coaches out there? Our lack of pass rush continues to be a problem for this team, and is an indictment of Todd Wash.

It's my understanding that Todd Walsh and Gus Bradley are on the same page with what they want to do. I'd be surprised at any move to break up the two of them.

Philisophically, I think they want to hurry quarterback decisions and passes in search of mistakes and turnovers. That and pass coverage have priority over actual sack numbers. IMO.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
I'd take Lovie Smith as a possible replacement for Bradley should he leave for a HC job somewhere, but only if he leaves his Tampa 2 defense in Chicago.

Latest posts