This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: Wild Card Edition!

Beast Mode

Reaction score
Well they certainly aren't the friendliest bunch over there at Extreme Skins. I guess that's what happens when the "worst fan base in football" pops in their forums. Well, they're confident and intense I'll give them that. :Dunno:

Should be a great game either way.

Seeker

Reaction score
WheresRickySanders83 per extremeforskins.com":2d13vhkv said:
I want this game more than anything. As others have mentioned, worst fans in the NFL. Racial epithets in the stands toward Sean Taylor in 2007. Little brother complex. I cannot wait for a shot at these dudes.

They have a giant charicature indian on the side of their helmets.

god some fan bases are so stupid. the redskins has been a pretty worhtless franchise for the last say 15 years. move them out of a major media center and they are the arizona cardinals.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Who the hell was dogging a dead guy? that's lower than cussing at 14 year old.

Seatown001

Reaction score
I've never seen a less welcoming fan base ever, I love talking on other teams forums (talking, not trolling) and actually have made a couple online friends over the years with fans of other teams. They flat out have a post saying Seattle fans are not welcome lol.....

I also call BS on the story of Seattle fans making fun of a players death, every teams has some crazy fans and I could believe this if they said it was a single person saying it but they are claiming it was said by several Seattle fans as well as lots of us using the N word! Bullsh!t!!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The year Sean Taylor was killed, the Redskins presence on this board was pretty intense. Media and fans alike kept pointing out how his loss would carry them to a win in Seattle. Fans and pundits alike were in love with predicting a final score that featured the Redskins winning with 21 points. After he died, the Skins starting winning, which contributed to that feeling of destiny.

I personally felt like Fox exploited his passing to drive ratings. A man who was a great baller with a troubled past, but was making strides to grow up was first demonized in the reports on his death, then kind of deified when more information came out. Like with all things, the truth was more in the middle.

Following that game, there were allegations from more than just fans that noise was piped. Yeah right. There were allegations of fan abuse as well. Undoubtedly, some were true. But I think we all know that there is a reason these stories of fan abuse never surface when the home team loses. I think a lot of the hate we see now is that at the time, the Skins had a team of destiny media perception due to the Sean Taylor tragedy, and it was Seattle that stomped that emotional wave out. And did so without sentiment. There was no destiny, and some fans/people/humans can't deal with stuff like that.

thebanjodude

Reaction score
They're pretty douchey and homeristic, any negative opinions of Seahawks refuted and accusations of trolling are leveled

Beast Mode

Reaction score
It's petty of me to say I want these guys to lose because of their obnoxious fan base, but I'm going there this week. Someone really needs to shut these guys up. A blowout would be oh so satisfying.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Vesuve":eazs2q98 said:
twisted_steel2":eazs2q98 said:
Yea, a lot of 'revenge' talk going on over there. But then some of the insults they are hurling at us are playing up the "what an irrelevant franchise' thing.

For such an irrelevant team like our little ol' Seahawks, I guess we've done a good job of pissing them off over the years. :lol:

Tip to Redskins fans, if we were truly irrelevant.... you wouldn't be so angry, hate us so much, and desperately want revenge. You wouldn't care about anything other than a W.

I see it the same way, 100%.

I lived in DC for 2 years in the late 90s. The Redskins fan base is very intense. Lots of water cooler talk, and detailed discussion. I watched a lot of Skins games during that time but never became a follower or fan (Having lived in Seattle area my whole life).

Dan Snyder and the organization has had how many coaches since Snyder bought the team in 1998? I've lost count. And there always seems to be a 'quarterback controversy' over 2 mediocre QBs every other year. That's in the past for now, and the new GM Allen seems to be making good decisions.

Because of Dan Snyder and the Skins fans' intensity, I actually have always liked to see the Skins lose so the Skins fans will whine. They do whine. Very, very, whiney.

Just making observations.

As you say, Twist Steel, its all about a W. A Win is all that matter. For me on a personal level it would just be grreeeaaat to Win this one.

I thought they squealed?

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Seatown001":1qkyxxum said:
http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?377853-Dear-Seahawks-Fans.-Read-this-before-you-post.-No-exceptions/page2

Classy fans

I like the post by the mod about banning people, also says he's 13 years old next to his username lol

I laughed at that one as well, in particular the last line:

Arrogant Prig on Redskins Forum Staff ":1qkyxxum said:
(now if you're nice and polite---you don't even have to be smart---you'll only get the same from me )

Because his post is the epitome of courtesy and intelligence.

I have zero respect for forums that routinely ban people for having opinions that differ from their own.

youngchew

Reaction score
Seeker":3nnnkglb said:
RG3 makes too many dumb decisions on the run. that could be due to the available talent around him, or it could just be the cocky guy that wants to be the superstar all the time in him (see Cam Newton).

He looked like Mario Mario after an incounter with a thwomp yesterday after that one hit by Ware.
Holy crap, its quite clear that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. RG3 being a cocky guy? Even most Seahawks fans would agree that you're 100% wrong there. And RG3 was making Demarcus Ware look silly and confused all night.

Anywho, should be a great game on Sunday. Seahawks fans, please don't select two or three dumb posts out of a 20+ page thread over on the Redskins forum and act as if all Skins fans are idiots and/or salty. Most Redskins fans are knowledgeable folks, and we respect the hell out of Seattle. Having Lynch as my best fantasy player this year, with NFL sunday ticket, I have seen every single Seahawks game this year.

Lynch is a beast, Turbin is nice catching passes in the flat and a change of pace guy. Wilson is quick, elusive, and smart. Doesn't make very many rookie mistakes. Rice, Tate, Baldwin and Miller are a solid receiving corps. No big name "top 10" guys, but very reliable and talented. And do I even need to get started on your defense?

Offensively, these teams are nearly identical. Both seattle and washington have young, athletic QBs, both teams have big bruising running backs, both have very good (but not elite) wide receivers. Both teams have pro bowl right tackles.

The difference, and the X-factor in my opinion, is the defense. Not to take away anything from what Russel Wilson has done, but he was lucky enough to come into a team that already had one of the best defenses in the NFL. Seattle is 4th overall in defense, and 1st overall in points allowed. One could basically argue that Russel Wilson has the best defense in the NFL. RG3 does not have that luxury. Redskins defense is ranked 28th over all, and 22nd in points allowed. One of the worst defense in the league.

If you compare offense to offense, RG3 and the Redskins had a better season than Wilson and Seattle, in every aspect. Redskins had a higher PPG average, Redskisn offense had more passing yards, and the Redskins had more rushing yards. Those aren't my opinions, those are facts....

I can see this game going one of two ways...a low scoring, ground and pound type of game. Morris Vs Lynch, 13-10 score. Or it could turn into a shootout, Wilson vs Griffin, and a score of like 33-27. The Redskins have been on fire lately, having won 7 games in a row. Since it opened in 1996, Fedex Field was the loudest its ever been in 15 years. I fully expect it to be ROCKING this Sunday afternoon. Seattle has been playing lights out the month of December themselves, and I fully expect their A-game. Ground and pound with Marshawn, then get some play-action going with Tate and Rice going deep.

Good luck Seattle, and i respect the hell out of your team, but here's to hoping the Skins pull one out. :th2thumbs:

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Well, after reading a couple of threads over their, I do not for the life of me understand HOW that board is better than this board. The majority of those clowns have no class.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
youngchew":14hyn99d said:
Seeker":14hyn99d said:
RG3 makes too many dumb decisions on the run. that could be due to the available talent around him, or it could just be the cocky guy that wants to be the superstar all the time in him (see Cam Newton).

He looked like Mario Mario after an incounter with a thwomp yesterday after that one hit by Ware.
Holy crap, its quite clear that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. RG3 being a cocky guy? Even most Seahawks fans would agree that you're 100% wrong there.

Anywho, should be a great game on Sunday. Seahawks fans, please don't select two or three dumb posts out of a 20+ page thread over on the Redskins forum and act as if all Skins fans are idiots and/or salty. Most Redskins fans are knowledgeable folks, and we respect the hell out of Seattle. Having Lynch as my best fantasy player this year, with NFL sunday ticket, I have seen every single Seahawks game this year.

Lynch is a beast, Turbin is nice catching passes in the flat and a change of pace guy. Wilson is quick, elusive, and smart. Doesn't make very many rookie mistakes. Rice, Tate, Baldwin and Miller are a solid receiving corps. No big name "top 10" guys, but very reliable and talented. And do I even need to get started on your defense?

Offensively, these teams are nearly identical. Both seattle and washington have young, athletic QBs, both teams have big bruising running backs, both have very good (but not elite) wide receivers. Both teams have pro bowl right tackles.

The difference, and the X-factor in my opinion, is the defense. Not to take away anything from what Russel Wilson has done, but he was lucky enough to come into a team that already had one of the best defenses in the NFL. Seattle is 4th overall in defense, and 1st overall in points allowed. One could basically argue that Russel Wilson has the best defense in the NFL. RG3 does not have that luxury. Redskins defense is ranked 28th over all, and 22nd in points allowed. One of the worst defense in the league.

If you compare offense to offense, RG3 and the Redskins had a better season than Wilson and Seattle, in every aspect. Redskins had a higher PPG average, Redskisn offense had more passing yards, and the Redskins had more rushing yards. Those aren't my opinions, those are facts....

I can see this game going one of two ways...a low scoring, ground and pound type of game. Morris Vs Lynch, 13-10 score. Or it could turn into a shootout, Wilson vs Griffin, and a score of like 33-27. The Redskins have been on fire lately, having won 7 games in a row. Since it opened in 1996, Fedex Field was the loudest its ever been in 15 years. I fully expect it to be ROCKING this Sunday afternoon. Seattle has been playing lights out the month of December themselves, and I fully expect their A-game. Ground and pound with Marshawn, then get some play-action going with Tate and Rice going deep.

Good luck Seattle, and i respect the hell out of your team, but here's to hoping the Skins pull one out. :th2thumbs:

The majority of the posts on that board are complete garbage with barely any football talk. Only Seahawk/Redskins related material involves the slamming of our franchise, city, fanbase, and players/coaches. That board is a complete cluster#$%@ of garbage.

Shock2k

Reaction score
http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread. ... ike-Thread

Look, in my opinion the Skins fans talk about the "evil" Seahawks fans, then they have this thread that is mocking RW's wife. I'm sorry but the wife is sacred, this is a line you just shouldn't cross. (Have you ever in the history of the NFL seen a player/rep ever go after a wife?)

I only bring this up, because a common thing theme is that Seattle has a bunch of "evil" fans. Their main reason being we made fun of Sean Taylor's death. But let's be honest, I would be HIGHLY surprised if ANYTHING like that existed on this board.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
And then there is this post:

hypocrite Redskins fan":2humwu1b said:
I was at the last playoff game in Seattle wearing a skin's baseball hat....got treated like ****, it was the year ST died and they were surrounding me in the lot and making fun of ST etc...****ing total dicks!!!...the out of line abuse continued throughout the game wherever I was...

I am just saying...don't let the Seahag fans get away from Fed Ex clean....

I was treated poorly and that makes them bad fans... make sure they get the same treatment in our house though.

youngchew

Reaction score
AF_Hawk":52n1k4w5 said:
Well, after reading a couple of threads over their, I do not for the life of me understand HOW that board is better than this board. The majority of those clowns have no class.

Extremeskins.com is the #1 American sports team site in the world. :179422:

Yankees, Lakers, Cowboys, Duke baksetball.......no other team in the country has a more active message board and more registered members than the Redskins. :179422:

thebanjodude

Reaction score
youngchew":lnkwrf3b said:
Seahawks fans, please don't select two or three dumb posts out of a 20+ page thread over on the Redskins forum and act as if all Skins fans are idiots and/or salty. Most Redskins fans are knowledgeable folks, and we respect the hell out of Seattle.

Ha I think I only found two or three reasonable posts in that thread. You seem fine but the only other posters on an opposing team's message board I've found to be as insufferable are the ones on 49erswebzone (who thankfully toned down the rhetoric after we eviscerated them in Seattle).

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
youngchew":yauy8vt2 said:
AF_Hawk":yauy8vt2 said:

Extremeskins.com is the #1 American sports team site in the world. :179422:

Yankees, Lakers, Cowboys, Duke baksetball.......no other team in the country has a more active message board and more registered members than the Redskins. :179422:

Most active board doesn't make it better. That board is complete trash.

youngchew

Reaction score
AF_Hawk":159raw45 said:
The majority of the posts on that board are complete garbage with barely any football talk. Only Seahawk/Redskins related material involves the slamming of our franchise, city, fanbase, and players/coaches. That board is a complete cluster#$%@ of garbage.
that's what you took away from the skins message board?

welp...i tried. :34853_doh: