Is Moffit garbage?

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
I think people need a whipping boy just to stir up conversation, So can we just plan it out so we can all be on the same page.
So if its moffit this week. who will it be next? Here are some suggestions in all fun, ofcourse.
Wilson - why does he always jump when he passes mid to short routes.
Unger.... he isn't taking it seriously, he hasn't shaved since September. and hikes the ball to the right ALWAYS. Never left.
Lynch... not eating skittles much lately.
Rice... where has he been not many catches lately. I think he has an offer form san fran.
Mike rob..... those videos are defiantly affecting his ability to catch that screen and get yards.
Punter..getting sick... wtf..... unacceptable.
Kicker... he isn't trying should be able to hit from 60 always in the snow.
Lets not forget the coaches.
I seen ken Norton staring at the scoreboard and NOT the game..... while we were on defense.. pete threw his gum at him. he is gonna be gone.
Tom cable should watch his weight, he gonna have a heart attack, that can't be good for our team.
breno... Get a bigger helmet, he is TRYING to get hurt.

lol I can't think of any more quick ones .heheh
But we do need one.. so .net mods plan it out. k lol

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
olyfan63":3sm7fqgz said:
Best guess I have is that Moffitt is still not 100% after assorted injuries and rehab and loss of time and fitness, maybe Moffitt's 85-90%, and Sweezy is healthy and simply out-working Moffitt.

This seems reasonable.

Vantucky Hawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2ewxe69v said:
olyfan63":2ewxe69v said:
Best guess I have is that Moffitt is still not 100% after assorted injuries and rehab and loss of time and fitness, maybe Moffitt's 85-90%, and Sweezy is healthy and simply out-working Moffitt.

This seems reasonable.

Ah-ha, so you agree he is garbage!! :sarcasm_off: