Sweezy vs Haslett?

pehawk

Reaction score
I trust the staff, and truly believe they should be able to impose their will rushing on da Skins. That would mean Sweezy over Moffit, I'd guess? But, I'm still not sure it's worth it.

I dont think Sweezy getting significant time was something Harbaugh anticipated and gameplanned for. But, teams that HAVE gameplanned for Sweezy starting, have bitched slapped Sweezy on pass protection. All it takes is a stunt and/or overloaded look, and presto...a sack on Wilson. Haslett will most certainly do the same damn thing.

Anyone think Sweezy still starts this week?

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
I think he starts and I think he's ready to handle the task. Just don't see us getting punked by the same scheme twice in a row.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I think he probably will but I hope he doesnt and i'm with you that it scares the hell out of me. He's pretty good at run blocking but is lost and confused in pass protection, especially when teams blitz or stunt to his size.

To be honest, I think he's the only reason we might lose the game.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
I'd like to think Sweezy will learn fron yesterday, but is that a risk to take NOW?

nwgamer

Reaction score
One thing is for certain, the skins will be blitzing regularly. We just need to identify the problems and make the correction.

The Dirty Truth

Reaction score
JSeahawks........I am a long time visitor to this board but I had to post something when I saw your idiotic remark earlier....

"To be honest, I think he's the only reason we might lose the game."

That has to be one of the most absurd things I have ever seen and its even worse thats its coming from a Moderator on this board. If you honestly think one person (besides the QB) is going to lose or win us any football games you have zero idea what you are talking about. Please remove your head from your ass before you lose the tiny bit of credibility you have left.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
The Dirty Truth":3l4vcjkm said:
JSeahawks........I am a long time visitor to this board but I had to post something when I saw your idiotic remark earlier....

That has to be one of the most absurd things I have ever seen and its even worse thats its coming from a Moderator on this board. If you honestly think one person (besides the QB) is going to lose or win us any football games you have zero idea what you are talking about. Please remove your head from your ass before you lose the tiny bit of credibility you have left.

Well, welcome to the board. :) Perhaps I was a bit harsh on Sweezy (who I have high hopes for in the future). I just fear he's a weakness that the Redskins might exploit with their blitz packages.

Brethren zpse552e423

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
The Dirty Truth":tbrszlen said:

Tell him! Jseahawks is ALWAYS doing these things. I'm too intimidated by his mod stature to say anything.

Bout damn time someone call him out.

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
The Dirty Truth":2gx3jn3u said:

Happy birthday!!!

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Everyone else is intimidated by Jseahawks so much, they're leaping in to protect him. But, it's Stolkohem Syndrome. He says similar all the time.

I'm glad you stood up to him.

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
Yeah, J is as corrupt as it gets. Damn web fascists and their hidden agendas. I would have chimed in sooner, but I ran out of aluminum foil. Stupid fiscal cliff.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
About to get my ban hammer out!!!

p.s. Mods are people too, sometimes they say stupid things. I learned from Absolute.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
See Dirty? Now he's trying to veil his threats with humor.

We all have classic battered wife syndrome. I feel like one of Bing Crosby's children, when Bing would come home drunk.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":aqo54ryj said:
The Dirty Truth":aqo54ryj said:

Well, welcome to the board. :) Perhaps I was a bit harsh on Sweezy (who I have high hopes for in the future). I just fear he's a weakness that the Redskins might exploit with their blitz packages.

Brethren zpse552e423

That there classy, don't care who ya are.

He better improve at recognition on blitzes or we are going to be in trouble.
I got faith in Cable though.

Bring it on least politically correct named team in the NFL.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Getting someone so mad with some random comment on a message board that they register for said message board to tell you how mad they are about that thing you said......

Well, that's a gosh darn gift. I, for one, will be drinkin' one for J tonight.