Congratulations and good luck!

Twisted

Reaction score
baltimoreravens":3ropkswm said:
SilkMonkey":3ropkswm said:
I would greatly enjoy that Super Bowl.

Good luck to you guys as well, I'll be rolling Ravens gear when Hawks aren't playing...the joys of a Pittsburgh native lady friend :p

GO BIRD TEAMS!!!

So you hate the Steelers as much as we do?

MORE

:th2thumbs:

bellingerga

Reaction score
baltimoreravens":3d2nnt4x said:
Congratulations from a Ravens fan! I came here last year when we were getting ready to play you all, and I thought that this really was a team with a bright future under Carroll. This team has surpassed pretty much everyone's expectations.

I've always rooted for small, underappreciated markets like my own, so I've always had an affinity for the Seahawks. In the DC/Baltimore area it is hard to find Seattle games on television often but when it didn't interfere with the Ravens games, I made the time, and it's been such a pleasure to watch Russell Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, and the extremely impressive defense do what they do this year. I had a feeling it would culminate in a playoff berth and a lot of people are expecting the Seahawks to possibly make a run. I certainly hope so! First of all, living in Redskins county, I cannot stand the fans and I really want them shut up. But also, the Seahawks have become my favorite team other than the Ravens to watch and are without question my favorite NFC team.

Russell Wilson is truly inspirational and a joy to watch. Someone who was told he's not tall enough to play QB in the NFL is doing as good a job as anyone else. I hear things about how hard he works and it just makes me like him even more. Without question he should be Rookie of the Year, but I wouldn't be surprised to see RG3 get it because of the market size. Regardless of what happens from here on out, what Seattle has done this season is truly impressive and I believe they will continue to be a force for years to come. So, congratulations, and be proud of your team.

I hope we see you guys in the Superbowl. :D

Oh, and happy new year!

You're awesome dude. BROFIST

Bill Simmons predicted Ravens vs Seahawks in the superbowl this year, for what it's worth. :0190l:

two dog

Reaction score
Classy post.

Thank you and backatcha.

Nobody who doesn't live in New England wants to see those guys back again.
I've got a holdover animus for the Donkeys from the days we were in the same division.
Texans are pretenders. Still think the Colts tanked it last year to get Luck.
Thank the Lord the Stealers are dead for this year.

From our side, I'm sick to death of Aaron Rogers and the Peckers ,and I'd rather see my
sister in a brothel than my brother a 49'er.

Raven birds and Seahawk birds Super Bowl?....... Shoot yeah!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
baltimoreravens":2oq28or4 said:
SilkMonkey":2oq28or4 said:
I would greatly enjoy that Super Bowl.

Good luck to you guys as well, I'll be rolling Ravens gear when Hawks aren't playing...the joys of a Pittsburgh native lady friend :p

GO BIRD TEAMS!!!

So you hate the Steelers as much as we do?
Probably more than you. We call them the stealers!

youngchew

Reaction score
baltimoreravens":1823h3uh said:
I certainly hope so! First of all, living in Redskins county, I cannot stand the fans and I really want them shut up.

Oh behalf of Redskins nation, let me tell you that the feeling is mutual.

Have you met my friend Kirk Cousins? :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
baltimoreravens

baltimoreravens

Reaction score
I'm telling you guys... it's not possible that you hate the Steelers more than us.

Thanks for the props.

I sure hope Bill Simmons is right!

jake206

Reaction score
I can't believe Ray Lewis is retiring... Definite first ballot HOFer. Congrats and good luck!

nanomoz

Reaction score
Classy post, amigo. I hope your purple Brady eaters get a chance to smear the Patriots. A Ravens/'Hawks Super Bowl would be amazing.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
baltimoreravens":3jt7cchv said:
I'm telling you guys... it's not possible that you hate the Steelers more than us.
As a fan-base, no. But for hard-core Seahawks fans, our hatred of the rustbuckets rivals yours. My two favorite teams are the Seahawks and whoever plays the the sqeelers. I daydream of clocking that guy in the NFL commercial with the Super Bowls listed on his arm, and tattooing multiple asterisks. If the world ends, I want it to start with a meteor hitting Pittstink when they're hosting the digits. I hope their DC gets diphtheria. I hope Robfkdiuhoqberger gets gangrene in a strategically sensitive place. Need I go on?

aawolf

Reaction score
This being Ray Lewis's last season, and seeing the inspiration he inspires in his teamates, it would not suprise me to see the Ravens make a playoff run. Ray Lewis makes me want to strap on the pads and hit somebody. He could not have timed his retirement announcment any better.

WeakBeak

Reaction score
I have nothing but respect for the Ravens, their my 2nd favorite team. Seeing Ray lewis retire sucks but when its your time to leave it just your time. To me he will go down as one of the greatest MLB of the game. For what he overcame in the beginning of his career and turned out to be is awesome, glad he got a 2nd chance.

I was always jealous of your guys defense one of the hardest hitting out there for so long.

Thank you for stopping by and wishing us luck. Good luck to your team also beat that colts azz, ill be rooting for ya.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I have been a closet Ravens since Feb of 2006.

I knew if there was one group of fans and a team that hated the Stealers, it would be Baltimore. There couldn't have been a better team to lash pain on them in the Ravens. They have not disappointed over the years. That last game against NE was a heartbreaker in the playoffs. Even i was bummed on that one.

I wonder what it will look like when Papa Ray comes out for his last run in the playoffs. If I am the Ravens and win the toss, I defer. :D

Rotoki521

Reaction score
I gotta say... The Redskins fans are truly starting to make me sick. I am starting to hate them more than some of our division foes... Regardless, I think most of us Hawks fans love the Ravens and have always wanted that style of play here in Seattle. We finally have it and are loving it! Thanks for the props and here is to the Bird Bowl.

A

Anonymous

Ravens fans have always had an inferiority complex being from the area but always playing 2nd fiddle to the Redskins. No wonder he's rooting for you guys.