Wilson up for Rookie of the Week again

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines

Veilside

Reaction score
I'm guessing Morris will get it, but damn Vontaze Burfict with 18 tackles and Zach Brown with 2 pick 6's. I remember there was a lot of talk about Brown on .net before the draft.

LawHawk

Reaction score
I love you Russell Wilson, but this week was Alfred Morris' week. Came up huge in a huge game where everyone was watching.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
LawHawk":3nqmoc65 said:
I love you Russell Wilson, but this week was Alfred Morris' week. Came up huge in a huge game where everyone was watching.

So give the award to the Dallas run defense. They're the ones that just let him run wild. Morris is no AP.

kearly

Reaction score
Morris will win, but I voted Wilson. How many times this season has a QB been sacked 6 times yet still posted a 136 QB rating? I bet it's not a long list. Wilson had a nice day running the ball too.

Morris is a good back. Reminds me a little of Chris Warren. Not to take a thing away from him, but that was a very unhealthy Dallas defense he gashed. If you adjust for defensive opponent, I think Wilson has a compelling argument.

kearly

Reaction score
BTW, I'm looking forward to Wilson coasting to MVP next year while playing basically as well as he did for most of this season while missing the pro-bowl (and maybe RoY). Gotta love how the majority of fans are always a year late to the party.

silvergun

Reaction score
Morris will win, and he should win. Unlike last week when RW should've won but lost to RGIII, courtesy of the ballot stuffing RGIII fanclub.