Will anyone be traveling to any of the away playoff games?

Tattooedseahawk

Reaction score
I am just curious to know who to look out for on tv getting all crazy. :thirishdrinkers:

You did see I said game(s). :th2thumbs:

Axx

Reaction score
I was wanting to go to Dallas to watch em play considering i live a few hours away.

But the skins won and now i don't get to see cowboy fans telling each other why Tony Romo should be fired for 3 hours

SubHawk

Reaction score
Been a lurker here for a while. Lifelong Seahawks fan now living around DC and I'll be at the game in my Wolf Grey 12!

tstream07

Reaction score
Same here. I just bought tickets to dc. I will be heading out with two others on Friday.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I live 30 miles from FedEx Field and I'll be enjoying the game from my TV still.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Would love to go but with the new generation of shoot you stab you fans ill stay safe at home.

Hawkaholic

Reaction score
My friend moved to the DC area when he joined the Air Force, he's going to be 10 rows up in one of the corners rocking his Baldwin jersey.

Teqneek

Reaction score
Lived in DC 4 years ago, moved back to Seattle, just moved back to DC 3 months ago... Just bought my two 200 level STubhub tickets this moming.. Will be my first playoff game ever, and im going in all seahawks garb, maybe the wife can protect me lol

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Just warning you guys, the people on the Redskins board made promises to treat any Hawk fans who went their like crap. They really do not like us, and they think we are classless. So please, if you do go there, don't be a total douche.

Seattle_Stunna_MD

Reaction score
I'm about 50 miles south of DC and am hoping to get some tickets to the game.

I went to a SEA/BAL game a few years ago and was treated like crap. Thought I was going to get murdered outside of the stadium. FEDEX is rough on opposing fans, but not like BAL. It helps that visiting teams usually enjoy a good dose of "fans" at FEDEX. Hoping the same is true for Sunday.

tstream07

Reaction score
I sure hope so. Ha all these post have got me a bit worried now. But ill be there. We got row 1 behind the field goal post and will have a 12 man flag for everyone to see at the end zone and hopefully TV.

Steve2222

Reaction score
I live right outside of Atlanta. If Seattle plays ATL, Im going no doubt.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
Of course Redskins fans hate us. The 'Hawks keep knocking them out of the playoffs...

The Radish

Reaction score
SubHawk":14bdvhnf said:
Been a lurker here for a while. Lifelong Seahawks fan now living around DC and I'll be at the game in my Wolf Grey 12!

Welcome to Seahawks.net Hope you get a positive game to see.

:th2thumbs:

By the way you're safe we took a collection and are sending pehawk to Dallas this weekend.

:D

HommyHawk

Reaction score
who's gonna have a tanzania flag there is the real question.....

MANUNITED23

Reaction score
On a second thought, I have to watch it from home. I would like to save money for next season trip to Seattle